🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Isis' Theology of Rape

and , a bit of news about RAPE . --- Islamic State leader raped American hostage US finds - Yahoo News --- American hostage 'Kayla Mueler' raped by the calphates big shot . Old news but pertinent to this 'muslim theology of rape' thread .
So now the leader of ISIS is accused of raping an "American" girl.

That fictional story should be enough for the neocons to launch another ground invasion of Iraq.

LOL......the American people are soo gullible. ..... :cool:

ISIS and other terrorist orgs have been doing this kind of crap for a long time. They are just trying to be like Mohamed and his conquests of the 7th century.............

Is this a V8 moment for the Coyote..................

We've been talking about these ISIS types, their brutality, and Genocide for quite some time now..........They need to be utterly destroyed..............

Are you just figuring that out Coyote? Or are you trolling here to defend ISLAM while denouncing the barbaric acts of groups saying they wave the banner of Islam?

FInally, what do you want to do about it? Talk them to death?

I don't know what you are talking about. I've always opposed religious extremists, of all types. In fact, I've denounced ISIS quite a bit. ISIS happens to be the worst of the lot at this time. While Mohammed was engaging in his brutal conquests, Christendom was engaging in like. What's your point in being in this thread? Denouncing ISIS or are ISIS' horrific crimes just an excuse for you to rag on Islam? Do you pay any attention to horrific abuses elsewhere while your at it? I understand it if you don't. Why should you care about what's going on in Mexico, or Myanmar or the Congo? All of which I've posted threads about. In the meantime - what do you suggest anyone do?

I'm not sure if sending in troops is the answer. Personally I'd say shoot them like rabid dogs (of course that is in the OP).

opinion , opinion , everyone has one Sunni . Course , as long as Israel is there they do not treat homos as 'islam' treats 'homos' and that's my point . Anyway , looks like we agree that homos are murdered because of 'islam' !!
Not murdered.......they are culled from society because they are perverts and deviants......and children need protected from them. ..... :cool:

:slap:

Actually...when it comes to ISIS, the only real solution is amongst the inhabitants of the ME - those nations have to come together to fight it.

Is ISIS a perververtion of Islam or a perfection of it? Weeding out weak and a sort of vetting for true believers? A testing ground for REAL MUSLIMS. Islam. Real Muslims. Islam charges non muslims taxes. Condemn apostolates to death. Allows suicide to murder non Muslims...Even NAZIS valued their and their children's lives, as extreme as they where. Not so, Muslims. They are twice as scary as NAZIS because of that.

Is ISIS a perververtion of Islam or a perfection of it? Weeding out weak and a sort of vetting for true believers? A testing ground for REAL MUSLIMS. Islam. Real Muslims. Islam charges non muslims taxes. Condemn apostolates to death. Allows suicide to murder non Muslims...Even NAZIS valued their and their children's lives, as extreme as they where. Not so, Muslims. They are twice as scary as NAZIS because of that.

depends on which muslim you ask

Recomend one. There are plenty of nice ones, to be sure. Remind me again, (after 9/11), how do you ferret out the GOOD ones from the BAD ones? We just assume all Muslims play fair all the time and respect the constitution and the Marquess of Queensbury rules and the Geneva convention. Right.

The best solution would be for all of the western nations to leave the middle east and let the people who live there determine their future. ...... :cool:

It's kind of hard though...do you stand by and allow genocide? What's happening with the Azidis is horrific.

Recomend one. There are plenty of nice ones, to be sure. Remind me again, (after 9/11), how do you ferret out the GOOD ones from the BAD ones? We just assume all Muslims play fair all the time and respect the constitution and the Marquess of Queensbury rules and the Geneva convention. Right.

You could start by assuming Muslims aren't one entity that think the same. It's a stretch, I know...but I'm optimistic you can bridge the gap of ignorance :)

My friends were good one, and their friends, etc. I prefer to avoid the loud and obnoxious muslims when possible, I lived most my life around too many of them

Heck , even you posted pictures of 'Islamic state' teaching homosexuals to fly off high buildings .
ISIS was giving free flying lessons to gays as a form of therapy for their mental illness.

But they were uncooperative and refused to even try and maintain altitude and achieve level flight.

So I fail to see how that was ISIS's fault? ...... :dunno:

your post is disgusting, sunni. mosque humor is always disgusting-----kinda like mosque sluts

It's no more disgusting than your posts.

is anyone surprised?----coyote enjoys the idea of tossing teenaged boys off of high buildings for an act of homosexuality----I am not surprised

You could start by assuming Muslims aren't one entity that think the same. It's a stretch, I know...but I'm optimistic you can bridge the gap of ignorance :)

anyone interested----discuss islam with a muslim -----I have---the answer is THERE IS ONE KORAN--ALL THE WORLD'S TRUTH
IS DESCRIBED CLEARLY THEREIN ---AND THERE IS NOTHING
TO DISCUSS------it does not come more monolithic

"Repeatedly, the ISIS leadership has emphasized a narrow and selective reading of the Quran and other religious rulings to not only justify violence, but also to elevate and celebrate each sexual assault as spiritually beneficial, even virtuous."

try again----taking you back to 1971----just about the time I got my intro to islam------muslim clerics in WEST PAKISTAN---issued a declaration of TAKFIR upon all the girls of east Pakistan---rendering the rape of any east Pakistani girl----LEGAL IN ISLAMIC LAW-----because all the girls were considered non muslim enemies. Was 1971 an era of "lets pervert Islamic law"??? the issues were addressed with SCHOLARLY CARE

not that long ago during a telathon muslims were told to rape woman.

ISIS accepts rape claiming the Koran allows attacking non-Muslim women Daily Mail Online

SAUDI CALLS FOR ENSLAVING JEWISH WOMEN

A Saudi telethon host. One person. Like this nutter: 5 of Ovadia Yosef s most controversial quotations The Times of Israel There are extremists and misogynists in every religion.

...a narrow and selective reading of the Quran and other religious rulings..

you are getting desperate again Coyote-----five of the quotations of
a 93 year old survivor of the pogroms of Baghdad----and none of them agitate for KILLING people or RAPING their women or ENSLAVING their women or mutilating and murdering their children--------just a bitter comment tantamount to
"I HATE THEM"----- and----"As far as I am concerned their
existence is worth only what benefits me" you lose again.

You're very eloquent at apologizing for he excess' of your own extremists.

what are you calling extremists? a 93 year old man---survivor of
those Iraqi progroms that fill you with nostalgia who says----"I really hate them"--------gee-----I got it------a big time extremist and far more dangerous than your type of guy who insists that muslims have a right
to rape and enslave non muslim girls and mutilate and murder infants
for the glory of allah-------I am flattered that you call me eloquent when it takes real eloquence to support the filth you love so well

I need a receipe.

you need a dictionary-----in any case----it is all in the Koran-----no doubt the best recipe (r e c i p e) for buttermilk biscuits is described in a VALIDATED HADITH ------ask any muslim----IT's ALL IN THE KORAN----clearly stated----no need to discuss or debate

Condescension solves everything, right, bucko? Islam was just spiffy until 9/11. Tell me, can you tell a member of a Muslim suicide cell extremists from NICE Muslim? What acid test do you use, please, share that with that us. I am not seeing too many jewish or catholic or buddhist suicide cells infiltrating America. Islam. Stones people. Burns them, decapitates them. blows up and destroys other mosques or churches and shrines. Spare the bullshit. Muslims have earned suspicion. Get off your high horse.

"Repeatedly, the ISIS leadership has emphasized a narrow and selective reading of the Quran and other religious rulings to not only justify violence, but also to elevate and celebrate each sexual assault as spiritually beneficial, even virtuous."

try again----taking you back to 1971----just about the time I got my intro to islam------muslim clerics in WEST PAKISTAN---issued a declaration of TAKFIR upon all the girls of east Pakistan---rendering the rape of any east Pakistani girl----LEGAL IN ISLAMIC LAW-----because all the girls were considered non muslim enemies. Was 1971 an era of "lets pervert Islamic law"??? the issues were addressed with SCHOLARLY CARE

not that long ago during a telathon muslims were told to rape woman.

ISIS accepts rape claiming the Koran allows attacking non-Muslim women Daily Mail Online

SAUDI CALLS FOR ENSLAVING JEWISH WOMEN

A Saudi telethon host. One person. Like this nutter: 5 of Ovadia Yosef s most controversial quotations The Times of Israel There are extremists and misogynists in every religion.

...a narrow and selective reading of the Quran and other religious rulings..

a chief mufti that speaks to all the people.............

Like the Rabbi.

what rabbi?

It's kind of hard though...do you stand by and allow genocide? What's happening with the Azidis is horrific.
We seem to have no problem when it comes to genocide in Africa......think Rwanda.....the Congo. Which are both Christian nations.

Our invasion of Iraq totally destabilized the entire middle east.

And every move we make there just makes things worse.........think quicksand.

But we are bound and determined to keep meddling in situations that we don't have a clue how to fix except with drones and bombs.

How's that been working out? ..... :cool:

We seem to have no problem when it comes to genocide in Africa......think Rwanda.....the Congo.

Our invasion of Iraq totally destabilized the entire middle east.

And every move we make there just makes things worse.........think quicksand.

But we are bound and determined to keep meddling in situations that we don't have a clue how to fix except with drones and bombs.

How's that been working out? ..... :cool:

It has done nothing to change the situation which has included genocide and gross barbarity for the past 1400 years--nothing
works to wash the stink that emerged from arabia

Forum List

Back