🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Isis' Theology of Rape

Heck , even you posted pictures of 'Islamic state' teaching homosexuals to fly off high buildings .
ISIS was giving free flying lessons to gays as a form of therapy for their mental illness.

But they were uncooperative and refused to even try and maintain altitude and achieve level flight.

So I fail to see how that was ISIS's fault? ...... :dunno:

It is the way allah made them, it is not a mental illness. Throwing from the buildings is mental

long ago-----I did stumble into stuff that described tossing people off
towers as a standard form of execution in Islamic practice. It is certainly a kind of "thrifty" form-----no need for a weapon or rope or
anything-----just a high place

Heck , even you posted pictures of 'Islamic state' teaching homosexuals to fly off high buildings .
ISIS was giving free flying lessons to gays as a form of therapy for their mental illness.

But they were uncooperative and refused to even try and maintain altitude and achieve level flight.

It is the way allah made them, it is not a mental illness. Throwing from the buildings is mental
Beside the mentally ill are usually treated with compassion in Islam, or it used to be.

Either way ISIS is dead wrong

Isis is the inevitable result of islam

well , Sunni posted pics in a thread that I think that he started . Any way , 'Islamic state' murderers tossed one old guy off a roof but the guy survived the fall and a crowd formed around him on the ground , They sat him up and I thought that maybe he was going to get a pat on the head , a drink of water and maybe a reprieve . No reprieve though as they all picked up rocks and stoned him to death [yikes] !! Anyway , the crowd that stoned him were townsfolk . They looked like shoppers buying some falafel or goat for dinner .

A sick, barbaric perversion of Islam :(

Syria, Iraq, The Congo - anyplace where men sanctify rape as a tool of conquest and oppression. They should be hunted down and shot like rabid dogs. These are war crimes.

The cold, calculated and well planned means by which they are carrying out the subjegation of people is chilling and I think comparable, though not in scale, to the Nazi's.

ISIS Enshrines a Theology of Rape
The systematic rape of women and girls from the Yazidi religious minority has become deeply enmeshed in the organization and the radical theology of the Islamic State in the year since the group announced it was reviving slavery as an institution. Interviews with 21 women and girls who recently escaped the Islamic State, as well as an examination of the group’s official communications, illuminate how the practice has been enshrined in the group’s core tenets.

The trade in Yazidi women and girls has created a persistent infrastructure, with a network of warehouses where the victims are held, viewing rooms where they are inspected and marketed, and a dedicated fleet of buses used to transport them.

A total of 5,270 Yazidis were abducted last year, and at least 3,144 are still being held, according to community leaders. To handle them, the Islamic State has developed a detailed bureaucracy of sex slavery, including sales contracts notarized by the ISIS-run Islamic courts. And the practice has become an established recruiting tool to lure men from deeply conservative Muslim societies, where casual sex is taboo and dating is forbidden.

A growing body of internal policy memos and theological discussions has established guidelines for slavery, including a lengthy how-to manual issued by the Islamic State Research and Fatwa Department just last month. Repeatedly, the ISIS leadership has emphasized a narrow and selective reading of the Quran and other religious rulings to not only justify violence, but also to elevate and celebrate each sexual assault as spiritually beneficial, even virtuous.

ISIS must die. Every last adherent. ISIS must be completely removed from the face of the Earth.
Making this happen requires a great deal of very bloody conflict. are you up for what it takes, which is a long and unpleasant process? Are you swilling to stand by the president whoever he may be, which may be a (R) president?

I'm not saying you are wrong. But saying this now with a democrat president is different from 16 months from now. And saying it now is different from when the body bags start coming home in huge numbers.

Last edited:
well , Sunni posted pics in a thread that I think that he started . Any way , 'Islamic state' murderers tossed one old guy off a roof but the guy survived the fall and a crowd formed around him on the ground , They sat him up and I thought that maybe he was going to get a pat on the head , a drink of water and maybe a reprieve . No reprieve though as they all picked up rocks and stoned him to death [yikes] !! Anyway , the crowd that stoned him were townsfolk . They looked like shoppers buying some falafel or goat for dinner .
Homos in the middle east are viewed differently than in the west. ....... :cool:

ISIS and other terrorist orgs have been doing this kind of crap for a long time. They are just trying to be like Mohamed and his conquests of the 7th century.............

Is this a V8 moment for the Coyote..................

We've been talking about these ISIS types, their brutality, and Genocide for quite some time now..........They need to be utterly destroyed..............

Are you just figuring that out Coyote? Or are you trolling here to defend ISLAM while denouncing the barbaric acts of groups saying they wave the banner of Islam?

FInally, what do you want to do about it? Talk them to death?

hey Sunni , yeah look , I know what the deal is and its WHY I don't like importation of muslims into Western society . Fortunately , I'm full grown adult male in the USA were muslim population is small at this time . My concern is for the next generations of Americans , Westerners who might be forced to modify their way of life to pander to muslims or other third worlders . See the muslims born in Minnesota that end up going to fight for 'Islamic state' . Doesn't make sense to import or encourage muslim theology into the western world , imo Sunni !! See the muslims in Minnesota that want and work for 'sharia law' in the USA .

We've been talking about these ISIS types, their brutality, and Genocide for quite some time now..........They need to be utterly destroyed..............

Are you just figuring that out Coyote? Or are you trolling here to defend ISLAM while denouncing the barbaric acts of groups saying they wave the banner of Islam?

FInally, what do you want to do about it? Talk them to death?
What makes ISIS an American problem? ..... :cool:

and homos are viewed differently because of ISLAM Sunni . ---- ALSO , I Think that the middle east includes Israel and the Israeli state doesn't kill homos because they are 'homos' Sunni .

opinion , opinion , everyone has one Sunni . Course , as long as Israel is there they do not treat homos as 'islam' treats 'homos' and that's my point . Anyway , looks like we agree that homos are murdered because of 'islam' !!

opinion , opinion , everyone has one Sunni . Course , as long as Israel is there they do not treat homos as 'islam' treats 'homos' and that's my point . Anyway , looks like we agree that homos are murdered because of 'islam' !!
Not murdered.......they are culled from society because they are perverts and deviants......and children need protected from them. ..... :cool:

that's the difference between Western Society and 'muslim' society and religion Sunni . I just would like dopey Westerners to recognize the difference Sunni .

Rape is part of the Hadith, one of the benefits the Warlord Muhammad gave his fighters.

ISIS isn't perverting Islam, just practicing it.

You want to pretend that Islam is something other than it is - ISIS is disrupting your fantasy.

"Repeatedly, the ISIS leadership has emphasized a narrow and selective reading of the Quran and other religious rulings to not only justify violence, but also to elevate and celebrate each sexual assault as spiritually beneficial, even virtuous."

try again----taking you back to 1971----just about the time I got my intro to islam------muslim clerics in WEST PAKISTAN---issued a declaration of TAKFIR upon all the girls of east Pakistan---rendering the rape of any east Pakistani girl----LEGAL IN ISLAMIC LAW-----because all the girls were considered non muslim enemies. Was 1971 an era of "lets pervert Islamic law"??? the issues were addressed with SCHOLARLY CARE

not that long ago during a telathon muslims were told to rape woman.

ISIS accepts rape claiming the Koran allows attacking non-Muslim women Daily Mail Online

SAUDI CALLS FOR ENSLAVING JEWISH WOMEN

A Saudi telethon host. One person. Like this nutter: 5 of Ovadia Yosef s most controversial quotations The Times of Israel There are extremists and misogynists in every religion.

...a narrow and selective reading of the Quran and other religious rulings..

a chief mufti that speaks to all the people.............

Like the Rabbi.

Rape is part of the Hadith, one of the benefits the Warlord Muhammad gave his fighters.

ISIS isn't perverting Islam, just practicing it.

You want to pretend that Islam is something other than it is - ISIS is disrupting your fantasy.

"Repeatedly, the ISIS leadership has emphasized a narrow and selective reading of the Quran and other religious rulings to not only justify violence, but also to elevate and celebrate each sexual assault as spiritually beneficial, even virtuous."

try again----taking you back to 1971----just about the time I got my intro to islam------muslim clerics in WEST PAKISTAN---issued a declaration of TAKFIR upon all the girls of east Pakistan---rendering the rape of any east Pakistani girl----LEGAL IN ISLAMIC LAW-----because all the girls were considered non muslim enemies. Was 1971 an era of "lets pervert Islamic law"??? the issues were addressed with SCHOLARLY CARE

not that long ago during a telathon muslims were told to rape woman.

ISIS accepts rape claiming the Koran allows attacking non-Muslim women Daily Mail Online

SAUDI CALLS FOR ENSLAVING JEWISH WOMEN

A Saudi telethon host. One person. Like this nutter: 5 of Ovadia Yosef s most controversial quotations The Times of Israel There are extremists and misogynists in every religion.

...a narrow and selective reading of the Quran and other religious rulings..

you are getting desperate again Coyote-----five of the quotations of
a 93 year old survivor of the pogroms of Baghdad----and none of them agitate for KILLING people or RAPING their women or ENSLAVING their women or mutilating and murdering their children--------just a bitter comment tantamount to
"I HATE THEM"----- and----"As far as I am concerned their
existence is worth only what benefits me" you lose again.

You're very eloquent at apologizing for he excess' of your own extremists.

your post is disgusting, sunni. mosque humor is always disgusting-----kinda like mosque sluts

It's no more disgusting than your posts.

Beside the mentally ill are usually treated with compassion in Islam, or it used to be.

Either way ISIS is dead wrong

Yes!

Forum List

Back