🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Isis' Theology of Rape

It's pretty notable that rather than discuss the horror of what's going on people are more interested in discussing Islam. Rape is a tool of war and what's happening to the Azidi women is horrific and remeniscent of a culture from 500 years ago - not today. Of course the same thing has been happening in the Congo for decades but it doesn't involve Muslims.

A sick, barbaric perversion of Islam :(

Syria, Iraq, The Congo - anyplace where men sanctify rape as a tool of conquest and oppression. They should be hunted down and shot like rabid dogs. These are war crimes.

The cold, calculated and well planned means by which they are carrying out the subjegation of people is chilling and I think comparable, though not in scale, to the Nazi's.

ISIS Enshrines a Theology of Rape
The systematic rape of women and girls from the Yazidi religious minority has become deeply enmeshed in the organization and the radical theology of the Islamic State in the year since the group announced it was reviving slavery as an institution. Interviews with 21 women and girls who recently escaped the Islamic State, as well as an examination of the group’s official communications, illuminate how the practice has been enshrined in the group’s core tenets.

The trade in Yazidi women and girls has created a persistent infrastructure, with a network of warehouses where the victims are held, viewing rooms where they are inspected and marketed, and a dedicated fleet of buses used to transport them.

A total of 5,270 Yazidis were abducted last year, and at least 3,144 are still being held, according to community leaders. To handle them, the Islamic State has developed a detailed bureaucracy of sex slavery, including sales contracts notarized by the ISIS-run Islamic courts. And the practice has become an established recruiting tool to lure men from deeply conservative Muslim societies, where casual sex is taboo and dating is forbidden.

A growing body of internal policy memos and theological discussions has established guidelines for slavery, including a lengthy how-to manual issued by the Islamic State Research and Fatwa Department just last month. Repeatedly, the ISIS leadership has emphasized a narrow and selective reading of the Quran and other religious rulings to not only justify violence, but also to elevate and celebrate each sexual assault as spiritually beneficial, even virtuous.

ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi Sexually Abused American Hostage Kayla Mueller Officials Say - ABC News

Syria, Iraq, The Congo - anyplace where men sanctify rape as a tool of conquest and oppression. They should be hunted down and shot like rabid dogs. These are war crimes.

The cold, calculated and well planned means by which they are carrying out the subjegation of people is chilling and I think comparable, though not in scale, to the Nazi's.

The systematic rape of women and girls from the Yazidi religious minority has become deeply enmeshed in the organization and the radical theology of the Islamic State in the year since the group announced it was reviving slavery as an institution. Interviews with 21 women and girls who recently escaped the Islamic State, as well as an examination of the group’s official communications, illuminate how the practice has been enshrined in the group’s core tenets.

The trade in Yazidi women and girls has created a persistent infrastructure, with a network of warehouses where the victims are held, viewing rooms where they are inspected and marketed, and a dedicated fleet of buses used to transport them.

A total of 5,270 Yazidis were abducted last year, and at least 3,144 are still being held, according to community leaders. To handle them, the Islamic State has developed a detailed bureaucracy of sex slavery, including sales contracts notarized by the ISIS-run Islamic courts. And the practice has become an established recruiting tool to lure men from deeply conservative Muslim societies, where casual sex is taboo and dating is forbidden.

A growing body of internal policy memos and theological discussions has established guidelines for slavery, including a lengthy how-to manual issued by the Islamic State Research and Fatwa Department just last month. Repeatedly, the ISIS leadership has emphasized a narrow and selective reading of the Quran and other religious rulings to not only justify violence, but also to elevate and celebrate each sexual assault as spiritually beneficial, even virtuous.

ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi Sexually Abused American Hostage Kayla Mueller Officials Say - ABC News

ISIS is unbelievable.

Al-Baghdadi, an Iraqi who calls himself "Caliph" as ruler of the Islamic State, personally brought the enslaved 26-year-old humanitarian aid worker from Prescott, Arizona, to be imprisoned inside the home of Abu Sayyaf, a Tunisian in charge of oil and gas revenue for the group, counter-terrorism officials have told ABC News over the past several months.

Rape is part of the Hadith, one of the benefits the Warlord Muhammad gave his fighters.

ISIS isn't perverting Islam, just practicing it.

You want to pretend that Islam is something other than it is - ISIS is disrupting your fantasy.

"Repeatedly, the ISIS leadership has emphasized a narrow and selective reading of the Quran and other religious rulings to not only justify violence, but also to elevate and celebrate each sexual assault as spiritually beneficial, even virtuous."

try again----taking you back to 1971----just about the time I got my intro to islam------muslim clerics in WEST PAKISTAN---issued a declaration of TAKFIR upon all the girls of east Pakistan---rendering the rape of any east Pakistani girl----LEGAL IN ISLAMIC LAW-----because all the girls were considered non muslim enemies. Was 1971 an era of "lets pervert Islamic law"??? the issues were addressed with SCHOLARLY CARE

not that long ago during a telathon muslims were told to rape woman.

ISIS accepts rape claiming the Koran allows attacking non-Muslim women Daily Mail Online

SAUDI CALLS FOR ENSLAVING JEWISH WOMEN

A Saudi telethon host. One person. Like this nutter: 5 of Ovadia Yosef s most controversial quotations The Times of Israel There are extremists and misogynists in every religion.

...a narrow and selective reading of the Quran and other religious rulings..

a chief mufti that speaks to all the people.............

Rape is part of the Hadith, one of the benefits the Warlord Muhammad gave his fighters.

ISIS isn't perverting Islam, just practicing it.

You want to pretend that Islam is something other than it is - ISIS is disrupting your fantasy.

"Repeatedly, the ISIS leadership has emphasized a narrow and selective reading of the Quran and other religious rulings to not only justify violence, but also to elevate and celebrate each sexual assault as spiritually beneficial, even virtuous."

try again----taking you back to 1971----just about the time I got my intro to islam------muslim clerics in WEST PAKISTAN---issued a declaration of TAKFIR upon all the girls of east Pakistan---rendering the rape of any east Pakistani girl----LEGAL IN ISLAMIC LAW-----because all the girls were considered non muslim enemies. Was 1971 an era of "lets pervert Islamic law"??? the issues were addressed with SCHOLARLY CARE

not that long ago during a telathon muslims were told to rape woman.

ISIS accepts rape claiming the Koran allows attacking non-Muslim women Daily Mail Online

SAUDI CALLS FOR ENSLAVING JEWISH WOMEN

A Saudi telethon host. One person. Like this nutter: 5 of Ovadia Yosef s most controversial quotations The Times of Israel There are extremists and misogynists in every religion.

...a narrow and selective reading of the Quran and other religious rulings..

you are getting desperate again Coyote-----five of the quotations of
a 93 year old survivor of the pogroms of Baghdad----and none of them agitate for KILLING people or RAPING their women or ENSLAVING their women or mutilating and murdering their children--------just a bitter comment tantamount to
"I HATE THEM"----- and----"As far as I am concerned their
existence is worth only what benefits me" you lose again.

now that's funny Sunni , course its reported by the media but unless its scripted photos and films westerners get to see in graphic detail what 'Islamic state' does to yazidis and different flavors of muslim that 'Islamic state' disapproves of . Heck , even you posted pictures of 'Islamic state' teaching homosexuals to fly off high buildings .

It's pretty notable that rather than discuss the horror of what's going on people are more interested in discussing Islam. Rape is a tool of war and what's happening to the Azidi women is horrific and remeniscent of a culture from 500 years ago - not today. Of course the same thing has been happening in the Congo for decades but it doesn't involve Muslims.

wrong again-----the rape of azidi women---confiscation of them and
their children for use as sex slaves and for sale as such is a matter of
CURRENT on the books SHARIAH LAW. It is not a crime in
SHARIAH LAW. A SHARIAH COURT could not find the
perpetrators guilty of a crime. ------In fact it is the law of the land in
which my husband was born and in which his MOTHER (now dead)
escaped. (remember?---you called me a liar) It is not a throw back
practice----it is SHARIAH. This is a FACT OF PRESENT LAW that you
insist does not exist-----but is the IDEAL that hundreds of millions of
muslim children LEARN is the ULTIMATE PERFECT LAW
FOR ALL THE WORLD and their ENTITLEMENT. Thousands of
young muslims are marching their way to ISIS for the glory of a
SHARIAH SOCIETY (btw----I predicted this outcome last year-----
see? I really did learn about it from real live muslims). What is notable
is that you equate rape in admittedly primitive lands----with LEGALIZED
RAPE AND ENSLAVEMENT ---as law of religion that---which for some
countries is THE STATE RELIGION -----you claim is
perfectly ok----"just like everyone else". There are muslim kids
living in civilized lands now marching to ISIS to live the life they were
told is the REAL IDEAL

Last edited:
Heck , even you posted pictures of 'Islamic state' teaching homosexuals to fly off high buildings .
ISIS was giving free flying lessons to gays as a form of therapy for their mental illness.

But they were uncooperative and refused to even try and maintain altitude and achieve level flight.

So I fail to see how that was ISIS's fault? ...... :dunno:

Heck , even you posted pictures of 'Islamic state' teaching homosexuals to fly off high buildings .
ISIS was giving free flying lessons to gays as a form of therapy for their mental illness.

But they were uncooperative and refused to even try and maintain altitude and achieve level flight.

your post is disgusting, sunni. mosque humor is always disgusting-----kinda like mosque sluts

hey Sunni , my point is that its not pretend or fake MEDIA Generated stuff that's being done by 'islamic state' Sunni .

hey Sunni , my point is that its not pretend or fake MEDIA Generated stuff that's being done by 'islamic state' Sunni .

Piso-----meet sunni. He claims to be an American convert to islam----I think-----I may be wrong. Islam is a very interesting system----
it is INTERNALLY LOGICAL-----in a way like plane geometry.
In order to do plane geometry----you ACCEPT certain basic facts.
A straight line is defined as being 180 degrees-------a triangle---180 degrees------a circle 360 degees and vertical angles are EQUAL. Then you go on to work on proving the rest. Islam is similar in its
internal logic. First accept as fact 'the Koran is perfect' ---islam is the perfect religion anything or any person ISLAMIC has a right to rule over anything which is not. After that one gets to determine that which is "reality"

Have you noticed the sensationalized media reports about ISIS activities has really ramped up lately?

That's because there is a push to force Obama to send US military ground troops to Iraq.

Kinda reminds me of the fraudulent baby's killed in incubators story told to congress right before Bush unleashed the invasion on Saddam. ..... :cool:

Have you noticed the sensationalized media reports about ISIS activities has really ramped up lately?

That's because there is a push to force Obama to send US military ground troops to Iraq.

Kinda reminds me of the fraudulent baby's killed in incubators story told to congress right before Bush unleashed the invasion on Saddam. ..... :cool:

no ----I have not noticed-----I have noticed that ISIS is putting out beheading videos and lots of muslim kids world wide are attracted to
the filth because they get a rise out of killing people for allah

it is INTERNALLY LOGICAL-----in a way like plane geometry.
In order to do plane geometry----you ACCEPT certain basic facts.
A straight line is defined as being 180 degrees-------a triangle---180 degrees------a circle 360
..........^^ Irosie has been hitting the :alcoholic:a little early today. ...... :lol: :lol:

is that why you "reverted" sunni------you are from an alcoholic background? I have known such cases------it does not always
help that TENDENCY

is that why you "reverted" sunni------you are from an alcoholic background? I have known such cases------it does not always
help that TENDENCY
Nope.....never was a drinker......just didn't appeal to me.

Irosie, at what age did you finally realize that you were an alcoholic?

Or are you still in denial? ...... :cool:

It is the way allah made them, it is not a mental illness. Throwing from the buildings is mental
Beside the mentally ill are usually treated with compassion in Islam, or it used to be.

Either way ISIS is dead wrong

Forum List

Back