🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Isis' Theology of Rape

Condescension solves everything, right, bucko? Islam was just spiffy until 9/11. Tell me, can you tell a member of a Muslim suicide cell extremists from NICE Muslim? What acid test do you use, please, share that with that us. I am not seeing too many jewish or catholic or buddhist suicide cells infiltrating America. Islam. Stones people. Burns them, decapitates them. blows up and destroys other mosques or churches and shrines. Spare the bullshit. Muslims have earned suspicion. Get off your high horse.

How can you tell a nice Christian from a violent extremist Christian?

Ans - it doesn't really matter, extremists over all are rare. In this country - you have far more to worry about from your fellow home grown religious maniacs.
Condescension solves everything, right, bucko? Islam was just spiffy until 9/11. Tell me, can you tell a member of a Muslim suicide cell extremists from NICE Muslim? What acid test do you use, please, share that with that us. I am not seeing too many jewish or catholic or buddhist suicide cells infiltrating America. Islam. Stones people. Burns them, decapitates them. blows up and destroys other mosques or churches and shrines. Spare the bullshit. Muslims have earned suspicion. Get off your high horse.

Ans - it doesn't really matter, extremists over all are rare. In this country - you have far more to worry about from your fellow home grown religious maniacs.
How so? Are they going to stone me to death or plant a pressure cooker bomb, what? Xtians are as big a threat as a moth circling a dim bulb...Muslims ARE a threat to free thought and liberalism, and/or any other religion and way of thought. Remind me AGAIN, how can I tell a GOOD Muslim from a bad one?Magic 8 ball? Litmus tests? What? 'Cause otherwise I will hold them ALL in suspicion.

We've had a lot of mass shootings and terrorist actions in the past few decades.

How many have been Muslim?

Let me know who I should be afraid of and who I should figure is a statistical anomoly hyped by the media.

I need a receipe.

you need a dictionary-----in any case----it is all in the Koran-----no doubt the best recipe (r e c i p e) for buttermilk biscuits is described in a VALIDATED HADITH ------ask any muslim----IT's ALL IN THE KORAN----clearly stated----no need to discuss or debate

Ok...so...what herbs do I use?

if you add cheddar cheese------dill is nice. I forgot how to say DILL--
in Arabic. ------it is possible there is no way-----dill seems to be more
a EUROPEAN herb. -----hubby has a phrase for it----he calls it
"that Ashkenazi stuff" ------cheddar cheese could be a problem-----
goat cheese?

Now that sounds kind of good - quite a variation on the biscuit thing.

to make it really koranic------you could probably just dunk the
finished product in "zatar"------zatar---I believe means THYME---
but some people refer to a mixture that includes thyme and sesame and some sumac (not the poison type) and some other stuff
by the same term----zatar) --------do not use the little red berries on
your poison sumac bush-----unless you are very depressed. I have
heard that swallowing several NUTMEGS is another cure for depression. There seems to be a shortage of nutmeg-------nutmeg
IS used in middle eastern cookery------they put the stuff in coffee. Another weird additive is FENUGREK-----grind it to a powder---soak
the powder in water-----for a few hours-----then pour off the water that
comes to the top and you have a residue at the bottom of
the bowl-------then comes the tricky part-----you bunch up your fingers
and pretend they are a WHISK------and beat up the fenugreek powder residue for half an hour---------You end up with a foam-----some people like to float that vile tasting foam in soup-----chicken soup of course---unless you have the leg bone of a lamb. This foam is good stuff----it
STIMULATES LACTATION -------you probably could add fenugreek
leaves to the biscuits-------if you like bitter

It is thyme, summac and sesame seeds...................love it with oil on arabic bread or with yogurt cream cheese (strained yogurt)

Alway have a big jar in the house.

It's kind of hard though...do you stand by and allow genocide? What's happening with the Azidis is horrific.
We seem to have no problem when it comes to genocide in Africa......think Rwanda.....the Congo.

Our invasion of Iraq totally destabilized the entire middle east.

And every move we make there just makes things worse.........think quicksand.

But we are bound and determined to keep meddling in situations that we don't have a clue how to fix except with drones and bombs.

How's that been working out? ..... :cool:

do you read the africa forum? or are you making an assumption?

I'm curious Aris - what do you think we should do, if anything?

dispite the presence f Islam in both area, those in africa are acting out for their own unique reason. Islam has become part of the excuse.

This book might help

MY PIECE OF SKY stories of child sexual abuse Mariella Furrer 9780982590874 Amazon.com Books

I looked it up on Amazon - will see if I can get it. Thanks :)

I need a receipe.

you need a dictionary-----in any case----it is all in the Koran-----no doubt the best recipe (r e c i p e) for buttermilk biscuits is described in a VALIDATED HADITH ------ask any muslim----IT's ALL IN THE KORAN----clearly stated----no need to discuss or debate

goat cheese?

but some people refer to a mixture that includes thyme and sesame and some sumac (not the poison type) and some other stuff
heard that swallowing several NUTMEGS is another cure for depression. There seems to be a shortage of nutmeg-------nutmeg
IS used in middle eastern cookery------they put the stuff in coffee. Another weird additive is FENUGREK-----grind it to a powder---soak
and pretend they are a WHISK------and beat up the fenugreek powder residue for half an hour---------You end up with a foam-----some people like to float that vile tasting foam in soup-----chicken soup of course---unless you have the leg bone of a lamb. This foam is good stuff----it

I don't need to stimulate lactation but...sounds interesting. Zatar...will have to try it out :)

I need a receipe.

goat cheese?

sumac is used on fish, chicken and purslane salad. tastes a bit like lemon

How so? Are they going to stone me to death or plant a pressure cooker bomb, what? Xtians are as big a threat as a moth circling a dim bulb...Muslims ARE a threat to free thought and liberalism, and/or any other religion and way of thought. Remind me AGAIN, how can I tell a GOOD Muslim from a bad one?Magic 8 ball? Litmus tests? What? 'Cause otherwise I will hold them ALL in suspicion.

We've had a lot of mass shootings and terrorist actions in the past few decades.

How many have been Muslim?

Let me know who I should be afraid of and who I should figure is a statistical anomoly hyped by the media.

I do not consider mass shootings to be "terrorism" They are usually just either ANGRY kids or nuts------without particular political motivation------just nuts gone nuts. One could call bombing an abortion clinic---TERRORISM------or---if someone decides to bomb
an IRS facility------or the local zoo-----for locking the monkeys up-----
or a pickle factory for cucumber abuse

goat cheese?

I don't need to stimulate lactation but...sounds interesting. Zatar...will have to try it out :)

My Piece of Sky

goat cheese?

do not be a defeatist-----never give up------who knows----you may want to lactate some day

goat cheese?

do not be a defeatist-----never give up------who knows----you may want to lactate some day

You're scaring me Rosie. I mean more than usual.

ISIS and other terrorist orgs have been doing this kind of crap for a long time. They are just trying to be like Mohamed and his conquests of the 7th century.............

Is this a V8 moment for the Coyote..................

We've been talking about these ISIS types, their brutality, and Genocide for quite some time now..........They need to be utterly destroyed..............

Are you just figuring that out Coyote? Or are you trolling here to defend ISLAM while denouncing the barbaric acts of groups saying they wave the banner of Islam?

FInally, what do you want to do about it? Talk them to death?

I don't know what you are talking about. I've always opposed religious extremists, of all types. In fact, I've denounced ISIS quite a bit. ISIS happens to be the worst of the lot at this time. While Mohammed was engaging in his brutal conquests, Christendom was engaging in like. What's your point in being in this thread? Denouncing ISIS or are ISIS' horrific crimes just an excuse for you to rag on Islam? Do you pay any attention to horrific abuses elsewhere while your at it? I understand it if you don't. Why should you care about what's going on in Mexico, or Myanmar or the Congo? All of which I've posted threads about. In the meantime - what do you suggest anyone do?

I'm not sure if sending in troops is the answer. Personally I'd say shoot them like rabid dogs (of course that is in the OP).
You normally attack poster like me who state time and time again that Radical Islam is continuing to spread and that it needs to be dealt with....................When I say blow ISIS into the stone age in Syria you say what about Congo..............why don't you care there............

Here's a map..............where do we begin..........because the World is on fire............Who do we stop first........

Wars in the World Map Ongoing Conflicts

Again you post just like Obama. Chistendom in that time was just as bad........trying to deflate the Islamic violence going on now............

The Crusades were in direct response to the Islamic threat of the time.........Really beginning when the Islamic movement was stopped in France............After the Islamic movement had taken Northern Africa and Spain..........

But please don't disrespect Islam..........it's not a problem now is it...........Anyone who says so is a bigot............I look at the map and see the spread of violent Jihadist in the whole dang region..........I see the people fleeing to Europe to escape the violence and War.......Causing immigration problems in Europe and violence there as well................

It is because we have let the Arab Spring get out of hand.........That great thingy Obama praised a while back.....................Great thing now isn't it................The world is on fire..............

Tactics.........Starting in North Syria and Iraq................END it even if it means troops.........Kill the CALIPHATE THERE................No occupation...............Syria is important to their teachings.......bust their damned bubble there first.

It's kind of hard though...do you stand by and allow genocide? What's happening with the Azidis is horrific.
We seem to have no problem when it comes to genocide in Africa......think Rwanda.....the Congo. Which are both Christian nations.

But we are bound and determined to keep meddling in situations that we don't have a clue how to fix except with drones and bombs.

I absolutely agree. The fucked up invasion of Iraq is what set off this entire row of Middle East dominos.

The thing is...genocide. Seriously Sunni - what do you do when people are committing genocide?

Let in more refugees? I'm for that. But that doesn't solve the problem :(
The only way to end the Genocide is to kill them..............
It is the only way the world has ever stopped it.
In Bosnia, that is the only way it ended.
In WWII the same...........People of the world need to stand together and end this nonsense....
And you don't need to put a bunch of rules in play when the enemy doesn't play by any rules....They rule by fear, torture, rape, beheadings.............all of their brutality has been shown many times on this board.......

If you want it to end...........the Free World is going to have to go in and kick their collective asses......The leader of the Caliphate is in Syria.......Taking him out would be a good start..........Over half of Syria's population has fled the War.........living in mass refugee camps in places like Jordan......Swamping Europe with millions of immigrants..............and so on.

goat cheese?

You're scaring me Rosie. I mean more than usual.

It's a GOOD THING...... (by permission---Martha stewart)

A sick, barbaric perversion of Islam :(

Syria, Iraq, The Congo - anyplace where men sanctify rape as a tool of conquest and oppression. They should be hunted down and shot like rabid dogs. These are war crimes.

The cold, calculated and well planned means by which they are carrying out the subjegation of people is chilling and I think comparable, though not in scale, to the Nazi's.

ISIS Enshrines a Theology of Rape
The systematic rape of women and girls from the Yazidi religious minority has become deeply enmeshed in the organization and the radical theology of the Islamic State in the year since the group announced it was reviving slavery as an institution. Interviews with 21 women and girls who recently escaped the Islamic State, as well as an examination of the group’s official communications, illuminate how the practice has been enshrined in the group’s core tenets.

The trade in Yazidi women and girls has created a persistent infrastructure, with a network of warehouses where the victims are held, viewing rooms where they are inspected and marketed, and a dedicated fleet of buses used to transport them.

A total of 5,270 Yazidis were abducted last year, and at least 3,144 are still being held, according to community leaders. To handle them, the Islamic State has developed a detailed bureaucracy of sex slavery, including sales contracts notarized by the ISIS-run Islamic courts. And the practice has become an established recruiting tool to lure men from deeply conservative Muslim societies, where casual sex is taboo and dating is forbidden.

A growing body of internal policy memos and theological discussions has established guidelines for slavery, including a lengthy how-to manual issued by the Islamic State Research and Fatwa Department just last month. Repeatedly, the ISIS leadership has emphasized a narrow and selective reading of the Quran and other religious rulings to not only justify violence, but also to elevate and celebrate each sexual assault as spiritually beneficial, even virtuous.

The same ISIS Terror group that just delivered chemical munitions in warfare, and from the articles I seen - I never seen how they were delivered. Mustard gas as I read.

Did they have one of their college trained Aeronautical Engineers fly a Soviet Mig 27 and drop ordinance on the battle area? Did a line of 155 howitzers send the Mustard Gas shells into the battle area? How was the Mustard Gas deployed? Does ISIS have aircraft and Howitzers?

Is it possible that the media got their facts wrong? Is it possible that the media printed a bunch of hype?

Shadow 355

A sick, barbaric perversion of Islam :(

Syria, Iraq, The Congo - anyplace where men sanctify rape as a tool of conquest and oppression. They should be hunted down and shot like rabid dogs. These are war crimes.

The cold, calculated and well planned means by which they are carrying out the subjegation of people is chilling and I think comparable, though not in scale, to the Nazi's.

ISIS Enshrines a Theology of Rape
The systematic rape of women and girls from the Yazidi religious minority has become deeply enmeshed in the organization and the radical theology of the Islamic State in the year since the group announced it was reviving slavery as an institution. Interviews with 21 women and girls who recently escaped the Islamic State, as well as an examination of the group’s official communications, illuminate how the practice has been enshrined in the group’s core tenets.

The trade in Yazidi women and girls has created a persistent infrastructure, with a network of warehouses where the victims are held, viewing rooms where they are inspected and marketed, and a dedicated fleet of buses used to transport them.

A total of 5,270 Yazidis were abducted last year, and at least 3,144 are still being held, according to community leaders. To handle them, the Islamic State has developed a detailed bureaucracy of sex slavery, including sales contracts notarized by the ISIS-run Islamic courts. And the practice has become an established recruiting tool to lure men from deeply conservative Muslim societies, where casual sex is taboo and dating is forbidden.

A growing body of internal policy memos and theological discussions has established guidelines for slavery, including a lengthy how-to manual issued by the Islamic State Research and Fatwa Department just last month. Repeatedly, the ISIS leadership has emphasized a narrow and selective reading of the Quran and other religious rulings to not only justify violence, but also to elevate and celebrate each sexual assault as spiritually beneficial, even virtuous.

The same ISIS Terror group that just delivered chemical munitions in warfare, and from the articles I seen - I never seen how they were delivered. Mustard gas as I read.

Did they have one of their college trained Aeronautical Engineers fly a Soviet Mig 27 and drop ordinance on the battle area? Did a line of 155 howitzers send the Mustard Gas shells into the battle area? How was the Mustard Gas deployed? Does ISIS have aircraft and Howitzers?

Is it possible that the media got their facts wrong? Is it possible that the media printed a bunch of hype?

Shadow 355

ORDINANCE? nitrogen mustard gas is not stored in BOMBS---it is stored in tanks-----you put it in a jeep and drive it wherever you want to go. The stuff was invented in Germany----and used by Germany in world war II. Nazi pigs handed lots of it over to the Grand dog---AL HUSSEINI_----circa 1930 and later on that meccaist pig gave it and its recipe (which is quite simple) to his good friend BAATHIST DOG----Gamal Abdel Nasser. Baathist dog Nasser actually used the stuff in the 1950s in support of his fellow Baathist dogs in Yemen-----he dropped the stuff on little villages onto the heads of children so they could die a slow agonizing death (which is the mode of action of
Nitrogen Mustard gas.) -------You don't actual HAVE to have planes to move nitrogen mustard gas but it IS a good way to spread the nefarious stuff around. It is a known fact that when saddam saw his chemical stores threatened he began to ship his stuff to his good pal fellow Baathist dog ASSAD----it ended up hidden in the hills of Syria-------so now you know. In general---nitrogen mustard gas is banned internationally----but Baathist scum have used it since world war II. Our homeland security has elaborate protocols in place to combat the stuff which is likely to be used someday by mujahad dogs

ISIS and other terrorist orgs have been doing this kind of crap for a long time. They are just trying to be like Mohamed and his conquests of the 7th century.............

We've been talking about these ISIS types, their brutality, and Genocide for quite some time now..........They need to be utterly destroyed..............

Are you just figuring that out Coyote? Or are you trolling here to defend ISLAM while denouncing the barbaric acts of groups saying they wave the banner of Islam?

I don't know what you are talking about. I've always opposed religious extremists, of all types. In fact, I've denounced ISIS quite a bit. ISIS happens to be the worst of the lot at this time. While Mohammed was engaging in his brutal conquests, Christendom was engaging in like. What's your point in being in this thread? Denouncing ISIS or are ISIS' horrific crimes just an excuse for you to rag on Islam? Do you pay any attention to horrific abuses elsewhere while your at it? I understand it if you don't. Why should you care about what's going on in Mexico, or Myanmar or the Congo? All of which I've posted threads about. In the meantime - what do you suggest anyone do?

I'm not sure if sending in troops is the answer. Personally I'd say shoot them like rabid dogs (of course that is in the OP).
You normally attack poster like me who state time and time again that Radical Islam is continuing to spread and that it needs to be dealt with....................When I say blow ISIS into the stone age in Syria you say what about Congo..............why don't you care there............

I "attack" posters who conflate all Islam with extremists.

Here's a map..............where do we begin..........because the World is on fire............Who do we stop first........

First off - is it our duty to stop anything? Which conflicts should we be involved in and why? We have the Mexican drug wars at our border - murdering, kidnapping, beheading and essentially taking over local and even state governments in Mexico. We have similar conflicts in South American States. We have ISIS raping, killing, enslaving and spreading terrorism in the ME. We have multiple ethnic and tribal conflicts through out Africa and Asia. We get fired up and encensed at whichever the media focus' on at the time and forget about the other conflicts. The media was full of ISIS and yet in Ukraine you had thousands of displaced people facing a Ukrainian winter.

Again you post just like Obama. Chistendom in that time was just as bad........trying to deflate the Islamic violence going on now............

Christendom is the proper term for the Christian world. Deal with it.

The Crusades were in direct response to the Islamic threat of the time.........Really beginning when the Islamic movement was stopped in France............After the Islamic movement had taken Northern Africa and Spain..........

That's the white washed version. "The Crusades" were multiple conflicts - at least 7 major ones between 1096 and 1291, and a number of smaller ones. The first Crusade was simply a European attempt to "free" the "Holy Land" from Muslim rule. In that era - Christians were every bit as bad as Muslims and religion was political, spread by the sword. Subsequent Crusades included the conquest of pagan lands. People have this weird idea that the Crusades were "just" and right. They were no more just or right than the Muslim invasions - everyone wanted to conquor territory for their religion.

But please don't disrespect Islam..........it's not a problem now is it...........Anyone who says so is a bigot............I look at the map and see the spread of violent Jihadist in the whole dang region..........I see the people fleeing to Europe to escape the violence and War.......Causing immigration problems in Europe and violence there as well................

It is because we have let the Arab Spring get out of hand.........That great thingy Obama praised a while back.....................Great thing now isn't it................The world is on fire..............

Precisely what should we have done?

Let's go back a moment - to the fire that started this conflagration - Bush's great "liberation" of Iraq. Sure is nice to ignore that isn't it?

Tactics.........Starting in North Syria and Iraq................END it even if it means troops.........Kill the CALIPHATE THERE................No occupation...............Syria is important to their teachings.......bust their damned bubble there first.

How? How many American lives are you willing to sacrifice in yet another foreign war? Do you think Americans will support it? And what happens when we leave?

First off - is it our duty to stop anything? Which conflicts should we be involved in and why? We have the Mexican drug wars at our border - murdering, kidnapping, beheading and essentially taking over local and even state governments in Mexico. We have similar conflicts in South American States. We have ISIS raping, killing, enslaving and spreading terrorism in the ME. We have multiple ethnic and tribal conflicts through out Africa and Asia. We get fired up and encensed at whichever the media focus' on at the time and forget about the other conflicts. The media was full of ISIS and yet in Ukraine you had thousands of displaced people facing a Ukrainian winter.

That's the white washed version. "The Crusades" were multiple conflicts - at least 7 major ones between 1096 and 1291, and a number of smaller ones. The first Crusade was simply a European attempt to "free" the "Holy Land" from Muslim rule. In that era - Christians were every bit as bad as Muslims and religion was political, spread by the sword. Subsequent Crusades included the conquest of pagan lands. People have this weird idea that the Crusades were "just" and right. They were no more just or right than the Muslim invasions - everyone wanted to conquor territory for their religion.

Let's go back a moment - to the fire that started this conflagration - Bush's great "liberation" of Iraq. Sure is nice to ignore that isn't it?

How? How many American lives are you willing to sacrifice in yet another foreign war? Do you think Americans will support it? And what happens when we leave?
much-butthurt-i-sense-in-you-yoda-george-takei.jpg

I don't equate all Islam with extremists..............I point out that most of the extremists in the world today are Islamic..........and I refuse to get into your PC game of down grading it to something it isn't.

And????????? You just want to bitch about it.........complain we do something here and not there..............

Let's all just have happy thoughts and it will all go away. Whether you like it or not they will eventually do something to force the western world to bust their ass...........That day is coming............While I don't think we should go it alone, the world needs to step up and stop this shit. And they are in the very places you complain about....

In Congo the French are fighting and training there. In Chad as well...........They saved Chad's ass...........and are currently in direct conflict with the Islamic Extremist there. The U.S. is in support role for the French there with intel and drones.

The Majority of the problems in the world are from Radical Islam...............Deal with it.

:bsflag:

Sure is ignorant to ignore the history of the region and the Caliphates over history when we weren't even a blip on the radar...........

To say that Radical Islam wasn't already a problem before Bush is Naive.

We seem to have no problem when it comes to genocide in Africa......think Rwanda.....the Congo.

It has done nothing to change the situation which has included genocide and gross barbarity for the past 1400 years--nothing
works to wash the stink that emerged from arabia
this is the BEST point , read muslim history since its invention in about 700 . islam was invented in about 700 and immediately after that muslims started invading other lands and imposing 'sharia' , 'dhiminitude' and 'jizya while they talked 'taqiya' . See Spain or what muslims still call 'andulusia' . Thanks for your point about 1400 years of barbarity being done by 'muslims' Rosie .

Forum List

Back