Islam 101

Christian intolerance has served us well.

No one should tolerate Muslim hatred and violence. That pack of seventh-century throwbacks is as out of step with the rest of humanity as the dresses they wear.

None of that changes the fact that you did not even try to refute any of it. You lose by default.
Exactly what did I lose? It seems that you are the loser with a very unchristian intolerance of over a billion souls. Don't let your abject hatred consume you like that.
A doctrine of hate and murder that will send over a billion souls to hell by the One True Living God, and you're going to blame the Christian for being intolerant? That's pretty funny.

the days of Christian imposition of religion ended LONG AGO-------it is alive and
strong in islam------and getting stronger

How about we describe Jews by the OT and Talmud.

go right ahead------demonstrate your dyslexia
I assume you're a woman. What is there about the treatment of women in Islam to your liking?

where do you see me as a "LOVER OF ISLAM"? Unlike you, I have actual experience in DEALING with Islamic mistreatment of women right here in the
USA------feel free to ask questions. It is a real social problem and FACILITATED by women themselves. A muslim woman's worst enemy is often her mother-in-law and her very own mother. The problem arises from the PATRILOCAL customs of most muslims from Africa or South east asia. A married woman
ends up in the HOME and under the thumb of the MOTHER-IN-LAW
whose only power in life arises from the fact that SHE has sons. The
person who most benefits from the system is THE MOTHER-IN-LAW

I assume you're a woman. What is there about the treatment of women in Islam to your liking?

where do you see me as a "LOVER OF ISLAM"? Unlike you, I have actual experience in DEALING with Islamic mistreatment of women right here in the
USA------feel free to ask questions. It is a real social problem and FACILITATED by women themselves. A muslim woman's worst enemy is often her mother-in-law and her very own mother. The problem arises from the PATRILOCAL customs of most muslims from Africa or South east asia. A married woman
Thank you.

Thank you.

I will add for you, Filter dear. MOTHERS have a profound influence on their
sons.--------what YOU are------Mama made. When muslim mothers begin to
give some consideration to their OWN DAUGHTERS ------the Islamic customs
and laws regarding stepping on girls------will improve

Thank you.

As long as there is a Quran and people adhere to it, women will be mistreated in Islam. It's fundamental to this hateful cult.

Thank you.

As long as there is a Quran and people adhere to it, women will be mistreated in Islam. It's fundamental to this hateful cult.

Lots and lots of people have overcome the application of literal interpretations
of their ancient scriptural writings. The problem I see in islam is the DEIFICATION of muhummad. Whatever that murdering, raping thieving
barbarian did in his life is considered by muslims to be "HOLY". <<< that
is their biggest hurdle

Thank you.

as long as there is an OT and people adhere to it, women will be mistreated by orthodox jews.

A doctrine of hate and murder that will send over a billion souls to hell by the One True Living God, and you're going to blame the Christian for being intolerant? That's pretty funny.
Well, so both you and the jihadists are intolerant.

Thank you.

as long as there is an OT and people adhere to it, women will be mistreated by orthodox jews.
No one and no Christian church adheres to the Old Testament. On the other hand, Islam has millions that adhere to its hateful backwards doctrine. Why would you defend such a backwards hateful tribal cult that treats women worse than livestock?

Anyone else find it interesting, how those who defend Islam are the same ones who attack Christians? I thought they were supposed to be tolerant. Silly me.

Thank you.

Penelope knows NOTHING about orthodox jews or the laws elaborated
by jews from the OT. In fact-----she does not know anything about islam
or muslims either. Nothing unusual-----most people of the USA are similarly
ignorant. I grew up in a very WASPY town----but by the time I was an adolescent-------there was a strange balance. In the one high school that served
the ENTIRE TOWN-----there was a 1/3 : 1/3 : 1/3 proportion of Protestant/
Catholic|Jewish kids in the school-----ALL WHITE (a leftover from its early
WASP character). I was a really avid reader----and had NO "jewish" education---but did get invited to every kind of religious "house" in the land (from midnite mass to rousing Baptist rant and song) -----I learned early-----Catholics and Protestants know nothing about any religion ------including their own

Thank you.

No one and no Christian church adheres to the Old Testament. On the other hand, Islam has millions that adhere to its hateful backwards doctrine. Why would you defend such a backwards hateful tribal cult that treats women worse than livestock?
Because people like him have rejected God. That's why. They worship the father of lies. And so they lie also.

Thank you.

Penelope knows NOTHING about orthodox jews or the laws elaborated
by jews from the OT. In fact-----she does not know anything about islam
or muslims either. Nothing unusual-----most people of the USA are similarly
ignorant. I grew up in a very WASPY town----but by the time I was an adolescent-------there was a strange balance. In the one high school that served
the ENTIRE TOWN-----there was a 1/3 : 1/3 : 1/3 proportion of Protestant/
Catholic|Jewish kids in the school-----ALL WHITE (a leftover from its early
WASP character). I was a really avid reader----and had NO "jewish" education---but did get invited to every kind of religious "house" in the land (from midnite mass to rousing Baptist rant and song) -----I learned early-----Catholics and Protestants know nothing about any religion ------including their own
The Protestants and Catholics you know are a drop in the bucket. You obviously don't know the true Christians that know the Bible and try to live it.

Forum List

Back