🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Islam and Mental Illness

When a person does something crazy, even violent and crazy - we usually accept that they are mentally ill. ....Take for example:
Amina Ali Ahra, who ou...
Nicholas Salvadore, who went on a bloody rampage, .....
If they were not Muslim,
Your post contains anecdotal EXCEPTIONS NOT fair logical argument.
pt 1.

Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth

Ramadan-Bombathon-2016.jpg

The Religion of Peace recently distinguished itself by hacking
a Buddhist leader to death, shooting a Christian priest in the
head, murdering a Hindu temple worker, and slaughtering
a 13-year-old Jewish girl... all in less than 24 hours!
Still think all religions are the same?​
. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Jihad Report
June, 2016

Attacks 232
Killed 2028
Injured 2003
Suicide Blasts 43
Countries 32

[.......................................]

Yes the perps were mostly "Mentally ill"?
Coyote Apologetics GARBAGE.​
`

Strawman.

No one claimed the perps were mostly "mentally ill".

You may sit down now.

Mental illness is a serious issue. The OP is not stating that all or even most terrorists are mentally ill and neither am I - but mental illness clearly is a factor in some cases. Yet, there is a severe disconnect here on multiple levels.

There is a close association between mental illness and religiousity. Not so much that religion causes mental illness, but mentally ill people tend to be drawn to religion.

When a person like Deanna Laney kills her children by stoning because "God told her to" - there is little doubt in our minds that she is severely disturbed. Yet, when Palmira Silva was decapitated by a Muslim convert in London - most here insisted it was his religion that was at fault and refused to consider mental illness despite the fact he was seen talking to himself nonsensically and trying to decapitate invisible cats. If it's a Muslim, it's his or her religion. Same with the Somali woman that grabbed a flag to attack a Texas woman.

That is the first disconnect. Such an intense hatred, not just for Muslim extremists, but any Muslims, so that a person can't see beyond the religion or see that that the cause is something other than than religion.

The second disconnect is within the Muslim community itself - enough of a disconnect that Imam's are openly speaking of it and that is the inability of the community to come to grips with mental illness amongst it's members. That means children don't get treatment, are ostracized or hidden, adults are isolated and it's not recognized as a disease that can and should be treated. The Christian community has done better than the Muslim community in that regard.

Of course, that's attempting to look at the issue rationally.
When a person does something crazy, even violent and crazy - we usually accept that they are mentally ill. Our culture still has a long ways to go in regards to erasing the stigma of mental illness, and recognizing it as something that needs treatment - but it's come a long ways.

But, when that person is Muslim, there seems to be a double stigma attached to it. One: they are Muslim, and any crazy or violent behavior is blamed on their religion. Two: they are crazy, and mental illness still retains a huge stigma in the Muslim Community.

Take for example:

Amina Ali Ahra, who out of the blue grabbed a flag, and started attacking a nearby woman. She'd been reported as hanging around the area but did not live there, chased another woman into her house and when arrested was unable to give police coherent information. This sparked threads, claims of outrage directed at Muslim extremists and Muslims in general and immigrants in general, and in the end it was determined she had mental issues.

Nicholas Salvadore, who went on a bloody rampage, decapitating an elderly woman and two cats. Much was made of it as a religious terrorist attack because he was a Muslim. But, he was also mentally ill, and a paranoid schitzophrenic.

If they were not Muslim, it would quickly have been yesterday's news, no demands for "why isn't this in the news" etc. If they were not Muslim, people would have considered mental illness as a causative factor because the "religion thing" would not have been occupying so much headspace. It's also possible that if they hadn't been Muslim, their families and friends may have recognized signs and sought treatment in childhood before it erupted in to a tragedy.

‘Muslims must fight this taboo’ Islamic leaders want stigma around mental illness to end

Praising the Sunday Express for its Crusade for better mental health Shaykh Ibrahim Mogra, assistant Secretary-General for the Muslim Council of Britain, said feelings of shame, cultural and religious ignorance and a general lack of physical fitness meant that the rate of mental illness within Muslim communities far exceeded the three per cent national average.

In some quarters the situation was so bad that parents have banned schools from referring to their children as having special educational needs in awards ceremonies because of the perceived stigma involved, or feelings of personal guilt.

“Mental Illness still remains a taboo subject in Muslim communities and people are not seeking the help that is available. This is causing unnecessary distress to themselves and loved ones,” he said.

“Many parents try to keep mental illness with children hidden and under the radar. They don't want anyone to know. Sometimes they feel it's their fault, that as parents they are responsible for their children’s’ conditions. And others might agree.”

Their women are treated like cattle, of course they are going to be messed up in the head.

The men are even worse. Probably the majority of Muslim men in ME countries engage in homosexual acts with young Muslim boys. Sexually abused and repressed people are very prone to mental issues, that's why the Islamic world is so fucked up everywhere around the world.

There is no indication that they have higher rates of mental illness than non-Muslims. But they still place a heavy stigma on it, and it's largely kept hidden and untreated.

very good----SEE? if you keep it short-----you can manage to post an accurate statement. I will add an
important point-------the Islamic belief regarding MENTAL
ILLNESS is ------amongst people who adhere METICULOUSLY to Islamic law, custom and ritual---THERE IS NO "MENTAL ILLNESS" ---that which kaffirin
call "mental illness" is a direct result of KUFR. This
approach to "mental illness" seems to be accepted so
much in Islamic teachings that muslim doctors believe it---
mostly those attended a medical school in a muslim country. The only approach to rid the muslim population of the VERY PREVALENT custom of HIDING the mentally ill would to get Imams to reject the "KUFR CAUSES MENTAL ILLNESS" teaching. Don't hold your breath

Strangely enough iRosie -- that's pretty much the challenge of introducing any westernized form of Psych into those countries. Read where in some -- a Psych doctor is one for a million patients. And THAT one will defer to the authorities using religious prescription and peer pressure rather than treat it with Western methods.

It's never a "mental illness" -- it's a bad adaptation to societal norms around them. .

the displaying of the idiot "Jesus in piss" and "Mary made of elephant dung " exhibitions were funded by TAX MONEY?

When a person does something crazy, even violent and crazy - we usually accept that they are mentally ill. ....Take for example:
If they were not Muslim,
pt 1.

Jihad Report
June, 2016

Attacks 232
Killed 2028
Injured 2003
Suicide Blasts 43
Countries 32

`

Strawman.

You may sit down now.
You DISHONESTLY omitted/ignored Most of my post with the stats for the last 30 days.
.. not to mention my second post with the Pew Polls.
How DISHONEST/Empty
Gameover Loser-boy.
You had NO real reply.
Your whole string was/Is Pathetic PC GARBAGE, like all your posts.
Your ContentLESS reply a Disgrace to this board.

Again, Everyone take note.
I put up alot of meaty rebuttall in two posts on the last page..
and Coyote just a DISHONEST/EMPTY one-liner in 'reply'.
What a Disgrace to the USMB.
`

`

Last edited:
This little bit bothers me a bit also...

ME ---

So rather than that being a excusatory explanation for their proclivities to convert to violence, it actually amplifies the cultural baggage that they arrive with. SOME will attempt to adjust. OTHERS will just fester and explode.

YOU ---
Which pretty much could apply to ANYONE.

There are hardly any cultures I can think of designed to stifle tolerance and freedom and impose theocratic dictatorships on people -- like the Arab countries we are discussing. Before we WRECKED the area. EVERY ONE of those countries was lead by psychotic or sociopathic jackasses. Whose internal law was "violent and extremely brutal". And was JUSTIFIED by Sharia law. Or at least THEIR interpretation of it..

So what did you mean by ---- "....... apply to anybody"? Anybody OUTSIDE western influence? Anybody like Saudis? Anybody like Ukranians? or Bosnians?

I mean that they could apply to any despotic dictatorship.

If they were not Muslim,
pt 1.

Jihad Report
June, 2016

Attacks 232
Killed 2028
Injured 2003
Suicide Blasts 43
Countries 32

`

Strawman.

You may sit down now.
You DISHONESTLY omitted Most of my post with the stats for the last 30 days.
How DISHONEST/Empty
Gameover Loser-boy.
Yoiur whole string was Pathewtic PC GARBAGE, like all your posts.
`

Again, you wasted a lot of effort creating a strawman.

WTF am I going on about???

You said ----
the KKK can march in Selma and the Westboro Baptists can conduct their freakfest at funerals - this is a right and, I fully suppport it that right even if I'm offended by it's expression. Despite the fact that the intent of the contest was to offend a particular group (and, I can't recall any other sort of exhibition designed to offend a religious group) -

Taxpayer funded displays of "Piss Christ" or the Virgin Mary in ELEPHANT DUNG aren't PUBLIC? They were paid for BY US... WORSE than a small private group making a counterpoint to the TRAGEDIES at Charlie Hebdo and elsewhere. AND their objective was probably to get a couple terrorist wannabees to commit to shooting the place up.. Which ---- if you remember -- HAPPENED at a 2nd event in Texas.

Hold on a second. Are you seriously saying that a TWO pieces of art that insulted a religion (though, if you READ what the artist actually had to say about Piss Christ you would REALIZE it was not intended to insult religion) - is WORSE than an entire exhibit specifically designed around insulting a particular religion? SERIOUSLY?

Please, show me where there has ever been an exhibition designed solely for the purpose of insulting Christianity or Judaism in this country?

Not to be outdone ---

Iran Group Launches $12,000 Contest for Cartoons That Deny Holocaust - NBC News

We are talking about US. Not Iran. Let's stick to comparing apples with apples.

Oh, yes...and the reaction to Piss Christ, they weren't too happy about it.

Do I really CARE about how deep one has to go to JUSTIFY a work like drowning Christ in piss. Nope. I don't. I'm sure it can all be academically justified. And I'm sure there is a redeeming message in such taxpayer funded work..

Some of those Mohammed cartoons were probably justifiable also --- ya think??
[/QUOTE]

So, can you find any exhibition in the US, devoted to insulting one religion?

Just gave you TWO taxpayer examples.. Do they have to be ENTIRE EXHIBITIONS? Those 2 pieces of art I mention drew 100 TIMES more attendees than any "Draw Mohammed" cartoon fest... Are we going for NUMBERS and taxpayer insult -- or are you stuck on it being "an exhibition" ???

Mental illness is a serious issue. The OP is not stating that all or even most terrorists are mentally ill and neither am I - but mental illness clearly is a factor in some cases. Yet, there is a severe disconnect here on multiple levels.

There is a close association between mental illness and religiousity. Not so much that religion causes mental illness, but mentally ill people tend to be drawn to religion.

When a person like Deanna Laney kills her children by stoning because "God told her to" - there is little doubt in our minds that she is severely disturbed. Yet, when Palmira Silva was decapitated by a Muslim convert in London - most here insisted it was his religion that was at fault and refused to consider mental illness despite the fact he was seen talking to himself nonsensically and trying to decapitate invisible cats. If it's a Muslim, it's his or her religion. Same with the Somali woman that grabbed a flag to attack a Texas woman.

That is the first disconnect. Such an intense hatred, not just for Muslim extremists, but any Muslims, so that a person can't see beyond the religion or see that that the cause is something other than than religion.

The second disconnect is within the Muslim community itself - enough of a disconnect that Imam's are openly speaking of it and that is the inability of the community to come to grips with mental illness amongst it's members. That means children don't get treatment, are ostracized or hidden, adults are isolated and it's not recognized as a disease that can and should be treated. The Christian community has done better than the Muslim community in that regard.

Of course, that's attempting to look at the issue rationally.
When a person does something crazy, even violent and crazy - we usually accept that they are mentally ill. Our culture still has a long ways to go in regards to erasing the stigma of mental illness, and recognizing it as something that needs treatment - but it's come a long ways.

But, when that person is Muslim, there seems to be a double stigma attached to it. One: they are Muslim, and any crazy or violent behavior is blamed on their religion. Two: they are crazy, and mental illness still retains a huge stigma in the Muslim Community.

Take for example:

Amina Ali Ahra, who out of the blue grabbed a flag, and started attacking a nearby woman. She'd been reported as hanging around the area but did not live there, chased another woman into her house and when arrested was unable to give police coherent information. This sparked threads, claims of outrage directed at Muslim extremists and Muslims in general and immigrants in general, and in the end it was determined she had mental issues.

Nicholas Salvadore, who went on a bloody rampage, decapitating an elderly woman and two cats. Much was made of it as a religious terrorist attack because he was a Muslim. But, he was also mentally ill, and a paranoid schitzophrenic.

If they were not Muslim, it would quickly have been yesterday's news, no demands for "why isn't this in the news" etc. If they were not Muslim, people would have considered mental illness as a causative factor because the "religion thing" would not have been occupying so much headspace. It's also possible that if they hadn't been Muslim, their families and friends may have recognized signs and sought treatment in childhood before it erupted in to a tragedy.

‘Muslims must fight this taboo’ Islamic leaders want stigma around mental illness to end

Praising the Sunday Express for its Crusade for better mental health Shaykh Ibrahim Mogra, assistant Secretary-General for the Muslim Council of Britain, said feelings of shame, cultural and religious ignorance and a general lack of physical fitness meant that the rate of mental illness within Muslim communities far exceeded the three per cent national average.

In some quarters the situation was so bad that parents have banned schools from referring to their children as having special educational needs in awards ceremonies because of the perceived stigma involved, or feelings of personal guilt.

“Mental Illness still remains a taboo subject in Muslim communities and people are not seeking the help that is available. This is causing unnecessary distress to themselves and loved ones,” he said.

“Many parents try to keep mental illness with children hidden and under the radar. They don't want anyone to know. Sometimes they feel it's their fault, that as parents they are responsible for their children’s’ conditions. And others might agree.”

Their women are treated like cattle, of course they are going to be messed up in the head.

The men are even worse. Probably the majority of Muslim men in ME countries engage in homosexual acts with young Muslim boys. Sexually abused and repressed people are very prone to mental issues, that's why the Islamic world is so fucked up everywhere around the world.

There is no indication that they have higher rates of mental illness than non-Muslims. But they still place a heavy stigma on it, and it's largely kept hidden and untreated.

very good----SEE? if you keep it short-----you can manage to post an accurate statement. I will add an
important point-------the Islamic belief regarding MENTAL
ILLNESS is ------amongst people who adhere METICULOUSLY to Islamic law, custom and ritual---THERE IS NO "MENTAL ILLNESS" ---that which kaffirin
call "mental illness" is a direct result of KUFR. This
approach to "mental illness" seems to be accepted so
much in Islamic teachings that muslim doctors believe it---
mostly those attended a medical school in a muslim country. The only approach to rid the muslim population of the VERY PREVALENT custom of HIDING the mentally ill would to get Imams to reject the "KUFR CAUSES MENTAL ILLNESS" teaching. Don't hold your breath

Strangely enough iRosie -- that's pretty much the challenge of introducing any westernized form of Psych into those countries. Read where in some -- a Psych doctor is one for a million patients. And THAT one will defer to the authorities using religious prescription and peer pressure rather than treat it with Western methods.

It's never a "mental illness" -- it's a bad adaptation to societal norms around them. .

OK----almost true----MOST MARKED in Islamic societies and in COMMUNIST COUNTRIES. In Communist countries "mental illness" is the result of CAPITALIST
TENDENCIES ----and in Islamic societies it is KUFR----
I am not suggesting that FREUD is a big icon in
places like North Korea-----but in general non western
countries do have a concept of BEING NUTS in whatever
it is that they call medical practice

WTF am I going on about???

You said ----
the KKK can march in Selma and the Westboro Baptists can conduct their freakfest at funerals - this is a right and, I fully suppport it that right even if I'm offended by it's expression. Despite the fact that the intent of the contest was to offend a particular group (and, I can't recall any other sort of exhibition designed to offend a religious group) -

Taxpayer funded displays of "Piss Christ" or the Virgin Mary in ELEPHANT DUNG aren't PUBLIC? They were paid for BY US... WORSE than a small private group making a counterpoint to the TRAGEDIES at Charlie Hebdo and elsewhere. AND their objective was probably to get a couple terrorist wannabees to commit to shooting the place up.. Which ---- if you remember -- HAPPENED at a 2nd event in Texas.

Hold on a second. Are you seriously saying that a TWO pieces of art that insulted a religion (though, if you READ what the artist actually had to say about Piss Christ you would REALIZE it was not intended to insult religion) - is WORSE than an entire exhibit specifically designed around insulting a particular religion? SERIOUSLY?

Please, show me where there has ever been an exhibition designed solely for the purpose of insulting Christianity or Judaism in this country?

Not to be outdone ---

Iran Group Launches $12,000 Contest for Cartoons That Deny Holocaust - NBC News

We are talking about US. Not Iran. Let's stick to comparing apples with apples.

Oh, yes...and the reaction to Piss Christ, they weren't too happy about it.

Do I really CARE about how deep one has to go to JUSTIFY a work like drowning Christ in piss. Nope. I don't. I'm sure it can all be academically justified. And I'm sure there is a redeeming message in such taxpayer funded work..

Some of those Mohammed cartoons were probably justifiable also --- ya think??

So, can you find any exhibition in the US, devoted to insulting one religion?

Just gave you TWO taxpayer examples.. Do they have to be ENTIRE EXHIBITIONS? Those 2 pieces of art I mention drew 100 TIMES more attendees than any "Draw Mohammed" cartoon fest... Are we going for NUMBERS and taxpayer insult -- or are you stuck on it being "an exhibition" ???
[/QUOTE]

You gave me two examples of individual pieces, and you are trying to claim that is somehow equivalent to an entire exhibition devoted to insulting one religion? And, I might add - that one exhibition recieved a great deal of media attention.

the displaying of the idiot "Jesus in piss" and "Mary made of elephant dung " exhibitions were funded by TAX MONEY?

Piss Christ - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1987, Serrano's Piss Christ was exhibited at the Stux Gallery in New York and was favorably received.[10] The piece later caused a scandal when it was exhibited in 1989, with detractors, including United States Senators Al D'Amato and Jesse Helms, outraged that Serrano received $15,000 for the work, and $5,000 in 1986[11] from the taxpayer-funded National Endowment for the Arts. Serrano received death threats and hate mail, and he lost grants due to the controversy.[12] Others alleged that the government funding of Piss Christ violated separation of church and state.[13][14] The work was vandalized at the National Gallery of Victoria, Australia, and gallery officials reported receiving death threats in response to Piss Christ.[15] Supporters argued that the controversy over Piss Christ is an issue of artistic freedom and freedom of speech.[15]

Sister Wendy Beckett, an art critic and Catholic nun, stated in a television interview with Bill Moyers that she regarded the work as not blasphemous but a statement on "what we have done to Christ": that is, the way contemporary society has come to regard Christ and the values he represents.[16]

During a retrospective of Serrano's work at the National Gallery of Victoria in 1997, the then Catholic Archbishop of Melbourne, George Pell, sought an injunction from the Supreme Court of Victoria to restrain the National Gallery of Victoria from publicly displaying Piss Christ, which was not granted. Some days later, one patron attempted to remove the work from the gallery wall, and two teenagers later attacked it with a hammer.[citation needed] The director of the NGV cancelled the show, allegedly out of concern for a Rembrandt exhibition that was also on display at the time.[13]

Piss Christ was included in "Down by Law", a "show within a show" on identity politics and disobedience that formed part of the 2006 Whitney Biennial. The British Channel 4 TV documentary Damned in the USA explored the controversy surrounding Piss Christ.

On April 17, 2011, a print of Piss Christ was vandalized "beyond repair" by Christian protesters while on display during the Je crois aux miracles (I believe in miracles) exhibition at the Collection Lambert, a contemporary art museum in Avignon, France.[17][18] Serrano's photo The Church was similarly vandalized in the attack.

Beginning September 27, 2012, Piss Christ was on display at the Edward Tyler Nahem gallery in New York, at the Andres Serrano show "Body and Spirit."[19] Religious groups and some lawmakers called for President Barack Obama to denounce the artwork, comparing it to the anti-Islamic film Innocence of Muslims that the White House had condemned earlier that month.[20]

If they were not Muslim,
pt 1.

Jihad Report
June, 2016

Attacks 232
Killed 2028
Injured 2003
Suicide Blasts 43
Countries 32

`

Strawman.

You may sit down now.
You DISHONESTLY omitted/ignored Most of my post with the stats for the last 30 days.
How DISHONEST/Empty
Gameover Loser-boy.
You had NO real reply.
Your whole string was/Is Pathetic PC GARBAGE, like all your posts.
Your ContentLESS reply a Disgrace to this board.

Again, Everyone take note.
I put up alot of meaty rebuttall in two posts on the last page..
and Coyote just a DISHONEST/EMPTY one-liner in 'reply'.
What a Disgrace to the USMB.
`

`

You edited your post to add more, yet you still TOTALLY miss the point. No one is making the argument that "the perps were mostly mentally ill". No one. That is a strawman you are putting a lot of effort into creating. Now own it and get off your high horse.

In 1987, Serrano's Piss Christ was exhibited at the Stux Gallery in New York and was favorably received.[10] The piece later caused a scandal when it was exhibited in 1989, with detractors, including United States Senators Al D'Amato and Jesse Helms, outraged that Serrano received $15,000 for the work, and $5,000 in 1986[11] from the taxpayer-funded National Endowment for the Arts. Serrano received death threats and hate mail, and he lost grants due to the controversy.[12] Others alleged that the government funding of Piss Christ violated separation of church and state.[13][14] The work was vandalized at the National Gallery of Victoria, Australia, and gallery officials reported receiving death threats in response to Piss Christ.[15] Supporters argued that the controversy over Piss Christ is an issue of artistic freedom and freedom of speech.[15]

Sister Wendy Beckett, an art critic and Catholic nun, stated in a television interview with Bill Moyers that she regarded the work as not blasphemous but a statement on "what we have done to Christ": that is, the way contemporary society has come to regard Christ and the values he represents.[16]

During a retrospective of Serrano's work at the National Gallery of Victoria in 1997, the then Catholic Archbishop of Melbourne, George Pell, sought an injunction from the Supreme Court of Victoria to restrain the National Gallery of Victoria from publicly displaying Piss Christ, which was not granted. Some days later, one patron attempted to remove the work from the gallery wall, and two teenagers later attacked it with a hammer.[citation needed] The director of the NGV cancelled the show, allegedly out of concern for a Rembrandt exhibition that was also on display at the time.[13]

Piss Christ was included in "Down by Law", a "show within a show" on identity politics and disobedience that formed part of the 2006 Whitney Biennial. The British Channel 4 TV documentary Damned in the USA explored the controversy surrounding Piss Christ.

On April 17, 2011, a print of Piss Christ was vandalized "beyond repair" by Christian protesters while on display during the Je crois aux miracles (I believe in miracles) exhibition at the Collection Lambert, a contemporary art museum in Avignon, France.[17][18] Serrano's photo The Church was similarly vandalized in the attack.

Beginning September 27, 2012, Piss Christ was on display at the Edward Tyler Nahem gallery in New York, at the Andres Serrano show "Body and Spirit."[19] Religious groups and some lawmakers called for President Barack Obama to denounce the artwork, comparing it to the anti-Islamic film Innocence of Muslims that the White House had condemned earlier that month.[20]

happily---I did not see the "Christ in piss" 'art'-----but I did see the MARY OF ELEPHANT DUNG-----which ---even if the stuff that made the relief had NOT BEEN DUNG----was
-----really disgusting. Clumsy ----not just primitive----REALLY CLUMSY and the added sequins made matters
even worse. Taxes paid for that monstrosity too?

[

`

You're pulling together acts from unrelated conflicts and putting them all under the category of Islamic murders. You do realize that Buddhists have been hacking Muslims to death in Myanmar, and Christians have been murdering Muslims in Cair and Hindu Nationalists have also been killing Muslims? These conflicts are complicated and long standing, but if you limit yourself hate sites like "theReligionofPeace.com" you aren't going to get that information.

happily---I did not see the "Christ in piss" 'art'-----but I did see the MARY OF ELEPHANT DUNG-----which ---even if the stuff that made the relief had NOT BEEN DUNG----was
-----really disgusting. Clumsy ----not just primitive----REALLY CLUMSY and the added sequins made matters
even worse. Taxes paid for that monstrosity too?

There's a lot of art these days that....well....isn't.

Mental Illness as an organic brain disease - the major mental illnesses have distinct biological changes to brain and brain chemistry - schizophrenia and bipolar. Those are the two most likely to cause severe behaviorial problems.

The Neurobiology of Bipolar Disorder
The Brains Of Bipolar Disorder Patients Look Different
Evidence That Schizophrenia is a Brain Disease

Those are BEGINNING to be recognized as true brain disease. The kind of mental screening suggested by your OP for proclivity to go full radical terror -- or become homicidal against symbols of America are not generally "organic brain disease".. It's largely a matter of matter of cultural reference who is awkwardly violent or threatening. In Yemen, they wear full battle dress to go the market. Don't think "psychological testing" would even be required here to declare that "abnormal behaviour".. An impromptu "Death to America" rally is a HAPPY NORMAL event in Iran. Wanna analyze the psych risk that might prompt in "western" methods?

try to remember------NOT ALL BIPOLAR people kill-----in fact MOST DO NOT. The statement "ALL BIPOLAR PERSONS ARE DANGEROUS"----IS DANGEROUSLY
"RACIST" and A GROSS AND UNACCEPTABLE
GENERALIZATION

Quran tells these middle age savages to kill the infidel

savages that they are....

but not for long now

So what's the EXCUSE for this exactly? One nun regarded the work as "non-blasphemous"? I'm afraid her interpretation is subject to review by the majority of Christians who reserve the right to feel pretty damned offended.

So what's the EXCUSE for this exactly? One nun regarded the work as "non-blasphemous"? I'm afraid her interpretation is subject to review by the majority of Christians who reserve the right to feel pretty damned offended.

I is not a Christian-----and I WAS OFFENDED with the jesus in piss concept------but I did not see this "work of art"------I did see the "ELEPHANT DUNG MARY"_------very offended. The image itself ------even discounting the DUNG------was horrific. There was an apologist note about the ELEPHANT DUNG-----being considered "sacred"
by some obscure tribe in Africa---------I was not comforted. ---for my part the "artist" should have been DUNGED and feathered--------both works were clumsy attempts to GAIN NOTICE. Jack the dripper (JACKSON POLLOCK) used another technique---he pissed into the fireplaces of private homes in which he was a guest (so I was told by the same painter who took me to the dung mary exhibit) Lots of desperate artists do outrageous things to get attention. ---my artist does not

Forum List

Back