Islam Is A Major, Great Religion of the World

It's more of an ideology....and intolerant.
Indeed. Very socially conservative.

Well no, when has a social conservative tossed a gay off a roof or shot up a gay nightclub?

Idiot
The only people who have done that are social conservatives. Your hatred of gay people is a common trait with radical Muslims.
So muslim countries are run by radicals? They must be considering having sex with the same sex can be punishable by death..

Is there a point in there?

Well no, when has a social conservative tossed a gay off a roof or shot up a gay nightclub?

Idiot
The only people who have done that are social conservatives. Your hatred of gay people is a common trait with radical Muslims.

I don't hate gays, they can do as they please...just keep it away from our children

Idiot

I don't hate gays, they can do as they please...just keep it away from our children
Yeah you don't hate gays, you just vote against them and oppose their existence. Hell, let the winds shift a little here or there, and you might even be tempted to push one off a roof.

Idiot

Yeah you don't hate gays, you just vote against them and oppose their existence. Hell, let the winds shift a little here or there, and you might even be tempted to push one off a roof.
50 years ago, she'd be part of the Klan lynch mob.

Idiot

50 years ago, she'd be part of the Klan lynch mob.
No question

It isnt enlightenment. Thats for sure. Really makes you look dumb.
I will agree with that statement. One isnt inferior to the other, but it seems it is culturally. In a lot of ways. Maybe they will evolve this radicalism away one day.
Maybe, should they ever get to govern themselves.
Sure. Blame the last few decades on an ancient culture lol
An ancient culture that was very successful. Or else it wouldn't be on of the major world's religions.

Terrorism was certainly new to the 20th century.
Dude, seriously?
Yes
LOL ok
Lets forget about their history so we can blame the West :rolleyes:

It's okay to love Islam now.

Steve Bannon praises Islam in new book but compares radical Muslims to communists

Steve Bannon now says he's OK with Islam.

The Breitbart leader and former Trump strategist praises Islam in a new book about his life, despite criticizing the religion for years and helping put the man who called for a Muslim ban in the White House. Even so, Bannon likens radical Islam to communism and says it needs to be destroyed.

Islam “as a faith” is not a threat or inferior to other major religions, Bannon tells journalist Keith Koffler in the book Bannon: Always the Rebel, which comes out November 13. Newsweek obtained an early copy.

Bannon speaks highly of Sufism, a mystical sect of Islam that he has studied, as well as the "internal struggle" that Islam urges in its followers.

"It’s a path to enlightenment or a path to God...just like Judaism’s got its path, just like Christianity’s got its path," Bannon says. "It’s not for anybody to determine what path an individual takes.”

He compliments the religion’s focus on “inner work on oneself.” Bannon also emphasizes, "We're not enemies of Islam," and calls it a "major, great religion in the world."

Idiot
So muslim countries are run by radicals? They must be considering having sex with the same sex can be punishable by death..

Death of gays is legislated in some muslim countries. So, according to your post, those countries are run by radicals. Am i correct?

Idiot

No dumbass I tolerate them...unlike your vaunted muzzies

Idiot

Death of gays is legislated in some muslim countries. So, according to your post, those countries are run by radicals. Am i correct?
Death to gays is legislated in some Christian countries, too.

American Christian evangelists literally went out of their way to make that happen in Uganda.

Writings from a savage 1500 years ago is enlightenment :lol:
Islam as a faith is not a threat or inferior to other major religions.
I guess if you are not a woman, Islam could be a good deal. If you are an 11 year old girl you might have to drop out of school and become some old pervert's wife.
Or Roy Moore's mistress.
LOL you call it enlightenment, yet, when called out, you slither away with de-railment.
Is pedophilia and rape "enlightenment" to you?

Maybe, should they ever get to govern themselves.
An ancient culture that was very successful. Or else it wouldn't be on of the major world's religions.

Dude, seriously?
Yes
LOL ok
You want to go back a few hundred years to justify why we spend trillions of dollars making sure there are more craters than buildings in Afghanistan? Insight into the neo-con mind.

Idiot

Death to gays is legislated in some Christian countries, too.

American Christian evangelists literally went out of their way to make that happen.
link?

Dude, seriously?
Yes
LOL ok
You want to go back a few hundred years to justify why we spend trillions of dollars making sure there are more craters than buildings in Afghanistan? Insight into the neo-con mind.
Im not justifying it. I am far from a war hawk.
I just think you are a complete fucking idiot. You are a partisan shithead with tunnel vision and enveloped in dishonesty.

Idiot

Yes. Now which specific radicals are you talking about? The ones that we prop up with cash and our military, or the ones who came to power in revolt of the west having installed their government?

Forum List

Back