🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Islam is NOT a religion.

Just as with the flood and Sodom and Gomorrah, God isn't obligated to add one more day to someone's life, to sin some more.
He gave those who were destroyed in the flood every opportunity to repent, and was so patient in his waiting that there were only 8 people on this earth whose DNA had not been corrupted by demons prior to the flood. He gave the Cannanites 400 years. He took the salvageable out of Jericho first. You seem to forget that God is Father to those who belong to Him, He is Judge to those who do not.

Yep- God gave those babies every opportunity to repent.

But none of those babies killed in Sodom or Gommorrah repented- so like so many other babies God ordered killed in the Bible- he killed them.

Yes, in random cases for explicit reasons. Nephilim children grow up to be nephilim adults. Animals were also targets of demons.

And Moses said to them, “Have you c]">[c]spared all the women? 16 Behold, these d]">[d]caused the sons of Israel, through the e]">[e]counsel of Balaam, to f]">[f]trespass against the Lord in the matter of Peor, so the plague was among the congregation of the Lord. 17 Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man g]">[g]intimately. 18 But all the h]">[h]girls who have not known man i]">[i]intimately, j]">[j]spare for yourselves.

Samuel 15:3New King James Version (NKJV)
3 Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them. But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”

Just as with the flood and Sodom and Gomorrah, God isn't obligated to add one more day to someone's life, to sin some more.
He gave those who were destroyed in the flood every opportunity to repent, and was so patient in his waiting that there were only 8 people on this earth whose DNA had not been corrupted by demons prior to the flood. He gave the Cannanites 400 years. He took the salvageable out of Jericho first. You seem to forget that God is Father to those who belong to Him, He is Judge to those who do not.

But none of those babies killed in Sodom or Gommorrah repented- so like so many other babies God ordered killed in the Bible- he killed them.

They went straight to paradise. Any child before the age of accountability goes straight to their Father.

You have to consider what life was like back then. The Jews were surrounded by enemies. These were some seriously messed up people. The babies you are lamenting were being sacrificed by their own parents. These people were evil, by every definition. There is also the fact that the Jews could not take in all the children of their enemies. How would they support them? There was no choice but to kill them. Also, any children that were not toddlers, would remember what happened and take revenge when they were older. This actually happened once, when they disobeyed God. God had a good reason for ordering them to kill everyone and everything. Just because you cannot understand it doesn't mean it was evil. And God does not require your permission, or your approval.

The Quran says the curse of Allah and the angels, and all mankind is upon unbelievers. It says unbelievers in Muhammad's message and the day of judgement will burn in eternal hellfire. It says unbelievers will have boiling liquid poured on them that will melt their skins and their insides also. It says when their skins are burnt off they will be given new skins that will be burnt off again. If they try to escape they will be beaten back with iron rods.

The Quran is evil lies about God as the above proves. Islam is an evil cult created to serve the will of Muhammad, and make stupid Arabs fight his battles for him.
I don't know, it sounds a lot like the Christian hell to me.

I have not read the bible all through, but I don't think it lays on hell as thick as the Quran. In any case it is clear to me that Muhammad stole most of the Quran from the bible, and central to that is the idea that people will burn in hell if they did not obey him.

If you conside that description of Hell to be evil(and yes that sure seems evil) then you would be appalled by what the Bible says about the punishments of hell also

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

42 They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

I have read the Quran all through, three times since 9/11 because I wanted to understand the motives of people who would commit suicide to kill thousands of innocent people. So I know the Quran a lot better than the bible.

It may be my opinion, and Islamic scholars can dispute it, but I am sure the Quran is largely plagiarism from the bible and from other sources. See my thread ' Is the Quran Gods word'
The Quran simply quotes bible stories without the rich narrative the bible has, and it also steals from other books such as the infancy gospel of Thomas.
To me the Quran is an evil book of lies about God that promotes tribalism and hatred of unbelievers.

Do I think that the Koran takes on material from other sources? Of course. The Koran refers to both the Old Testament and Jesus.

But you seem determined not to apply the same standards to the Bible as you do to the Koran.

You called the Koran evil for saying things like
The Quran says the curse of Allah and the angels, and all mankind is upon unbelievers. It says unbelievers in Muhammad's message and the day of judgement will burn in eternal hellfire. It says unbelievers will have boiling liquid poured on them that will melt their skins and their insides also. It says when their skins are burnt off they will be given new skins that will be burnt off again. If they try to escape they will be beaten back with iron rods.

But when I point out that the Bible has similar language- you ignore that and go back to your opinion about Islam

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

42 They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

You may believe Islam is evil- but 1 billion humans believe in Islam as strongly as Christians believe in the Christianity.

Yes it is a religion.
Dear Syriusly Dajjal
1. Islam recognizes all the people of the Book as Jews under Torah, Christians under Bible Scripture, Muslims under Quran. Muslim believers are called to respect all these as part of laws and prophets from God. So of course there should be agreement and inclusion of Christianity
2. You both point out either the evil interpretations that can be justified using the Bible, the Quran, or both.
This is ALSO recognized and warned about in Christianity as the Antichrist that abuses laws for lawless oppression and corruption by greed for power. So what you cite is recognized in Christianity as the pitfalls of religion in the hands of corruption.
3. What both of you FAIL to point out is the PROPER use of Biblical scripture and Christian teachings to REBUKE and correct such abuses. Why? Because even Christians fail to teach and practice this. But it's in the Bible. See James 5:16 Matthew 5:44 Matthew 18:15-20

In truth, if all Christian and Muslim believers followed the Bible as they are instructed to do, these scriptures can be used to invoke God's authority of law through Christ to check against abuses trespasses and corruption as we see politically among tribes at war with each other including violence and oppression committed by either extreme Zionist Jews/Christians or extreme Jihadist Muslims instead of these three living in peaceful coexistence as true Godloving believers.

They went straight to paradise. Any child before the age of accountability goes straight to their Father.
So if ISIS beheaded only Christian children that would be a good thing?
I can't decide if I should chastise you for your lack of intelligence, or wonder at your ability to form words.
Isn't paradise the goal of every Christian? It would seem they would approve of something that guaranteed someone, in this case an innocent child, a free pass to avoid the pain and suffering of this world. Had the child lived they might have done something to jeopardize their salvation, this way that risk is avoided. Seems like a good thing to trade a few years in this world for an eternity in Heaven. Now that I think of it, it would be even better if ISIS killed all the children in their territory since many of them would likely become Muslim and suffer eternal torment in Hell.

Or is my logic somehow faulty?

You have to consider what life was like back then. The Jews were surrounded by enemies. These were some seriously messed up people. The babies you are lamenting were being sacrificed by their own parents. These people were evil, by every definition. There is also the fact that the Jews could not take in all the children of their enemies. How would they support them? There was no choice but to kill them. Also, any children that were not toddlers, would remember what happened and take revenge when they were older. This actually happened once, when they disobeyed God. God had a good reason for ordering them to kill everyone and everything. Just because you cannot understand it doesn't mean it was evil. And God does not require your permission, or your approval.

Your god does not of course need my permission or my approval to order the mass slaughter of babies and children.

According to your holy book, your god ordered all of those babies and children killed.

Because of the supposed sins of their parents.

Certainly good enough reason to reject such a bloodthirsty god.

And you want to claim that Islam is not a religion?

Oh well that does justify their murder then.........

Your god does not of course need my permission or my approval to order the mass slaughter of babies and children.

According to your holy book, your god ordered all of those babies and children killed.

If the Muslims believe that their religion is Islam, who are we to argue?

The same thing happened to the children when Parents were sacrificing them to the Gods. Fair to the child? no. Does God have them in heaven before their bodies hit the ground? Yes. God doesn't create our messes, He deals with them.

In a society where it is completely acceptable to kill babies during birth if you don't like their hair color, it is pretty arrogant to blame God for anything, then and now.

Last edited:

If the Muslims believe that their religion is Islam, who are we to argue?.

I agree- but the OP argues otherwise.

The same thing happened to the children when Parents were sacrificing them to the Gods. Fair to the child? no. Does God have them in heaven before their bodies hit the ground? Yes. God doesn't create our messes, He deals with them.

In a society where it is completely acceptable to kill babies during birth if you don't like their hair color, it is pretty arrogant to blame God for anything, then and now.

Oh I think it is reasonable to point out that your God supposedly ordered humans to kill babies and children and pregnant women.

We can go on and on about this, present historical sources and scriptural quotes but to what point?

Let me ask you this - what specificially and succinctly defines a "Murderous Cult"?
Their religion tells them over one hundrend times to do this:

Quran (5:33)
- "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Christ told his followers to kill whom? At their very core the two religions are polar opposites. Jesus gave us 1 rule. Love our Father and each other. You will find none of the above in the NT.

A murderous cult is a cult that orders killing until there is no more to kill.

Like I said, we can quote cherry picked scriptural quotes endlessly....the OT is still valid and has never been repudiated by Christians. Within it we have a diety and prophets (honored in Christianity) who have killed, slaughtered and raped their way to religious victory. To complicate matters we have a prophet who is God incarnate...meaning he is personally responsible for those actions.

Likewise, in the Quran we have:
Some quotations from the Qur'an:
topbul1d.gif
Honor each other: "O mankind! We created you from a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes that you may know and honor each other (not that you should despise one another). Indeed the most honorable of you in the sight of God is the most righteous." Chapter 49, Verse 13
topbul1d.gif
God loves the kind: "God does not forbid you to be kind and equitable to those who have neither fought against your faith nor driven you out of your homes. In fact God loves the equitable." Chapter 60, Verse 8
topbul1d.gif
About Jesus: "And in their [the earlier prophets] footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the law that had come before him. We sent him the Gospel, therein was guidance and light and confirmation of the law that had come before him, a guidance and an admonition to those who fear God." Chapter 5, Verse 46
topbul1d.gif
Good and evil: "Whoever recommends and helps a good cause becomes a partner therein, and whoever recommends and helps an evil cause shares in its burden." Chapter 4, Verse 85
topbul1d.gif
Reaction to evil: "Repel (evil) with what is better. Then will he, between whom and thee was hatred, become as it were thy friend and intimate. And no one will be granted such goodness except those who exercise patience and self-restraint." Chapter 41, Verse 34 and 35
topbul1d.gif
Do good: "Be quick in the race for forgiveness from your Lord, and for a Garden (paradise) whose width is that of the heavens and of the earth, prepared for the righteous - Those who spend (freely), whether in prosperity or in adversity, who restrain (their) anger and pardon (all) men - for God loves those who do good." Chapter 3, Verses 133-134
topbul1d.gif
Reward for righteousness: "Whoever works righteousness, man or woman, and has faith, verily, to them will We give a new Life, a life that is good and pure, and We will bestow on such their reward according to the best of their actions." Chapter 16, Verse 97
topbul1d.gif
Acts of compassion: "And what will explain to you what the steep path is? It is the freeing of a (slave) from bondage; or the giving of food in a day of famine to an orphan relative, or to a needy in distress. Then will he be of those who believe, enjoin fortitude and encourage kindness and compassion." Chapter 90, Verses 12-17

It's going to be tough to define a "murderous cult" based on this without a significant moving of goal posts and revising of definitions.

It isn't tough at all. Just turn on the nightly news. One bombing of innocents after another.

noun: religion
the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.
"ideas about the relationship between science and religion"
synonyms: faith, belief, worship, creed; More
sect, church, cult, denomination
"the freedom to practice their own religion"
  • a particular system of faith and worship.
    plural noun: religions
    "the world's great religions"
  • a pursuit or interest to which someone ascribes supreme importance.
If Islam doesn't meet the criteria for the above definition of religion, then what does the above definition refer to?

I think ISIS can be defined as a murderous cult.

And those who pray for ISIS success? What of them?

What about them?

So if ISIS beheaded only Christian children that would be a good thing?
I can't decide if I should chastise you for your lack of intelligence, or wonder at your ability to form words.
Dear Lutroo I think The Irish Ram is pointing out the obvious, that no abortion or killing of children is good even if it means going to heaven. That's obviously no justification for killing, and of course Ram is going to answer back with a remark equally ridiculous to point that out!

Oh I think it is reasonable to point out that your God supposedly ordered humans to kill babies and children and pregnant women.
Dear Syriusly: people used to banish lepers before they discovered how to cure them, yes that happened. People still kill gays, even throwing them off buildings claiming it's in the name of God. Yes that happens and is blamed on religious fanaticism. In America parents have either drowned or chopped their children to death thinking they were following gods orders. Even Hitler and his camp operators thought they were following God and doing his will when they committed mass genocide.

If God represents universal truth and love, do you really believe the love of God is behind this killing?

In all these cases, isn't FEAR the driving force? And isn't the love of truth the OPPOSITE of fear?

If you can follow the logic here, it isn't the love of God but the LACK thereof that causes death and destruction.
Let's not confuse God with the antithesis, or we aren't talking about the same forces, but polar opposites!

[
If you can follow the logic here, it isn't the love of God but the LACK thereof that causes death and destruction.
!

Emily

I don't love god- any god- and yet I am doing less death and destruction than many who profess profound belief in 'god'.
The Old Testament has many references to God ordering his followers to kill men, women and children- and destroy whole cities, besides supposedly doing such things himself.

I think that there are vile people who will use teachings (Christ/Mohammed/Marx/Adams) as an excuse to be evil human beings. Some teachings encourage them more than others, some era's enable them more than others.

Forum List

Back