🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Islam is NOT a religion.

If there was a rattle snake living under your child's bed, would you kill it, but let her babies continue to live there? God sees evil. We do not.
But since you seem to want to weigh his decision making process in the balance, I have to ask you the same question that God asked:
Job 38:4 "Where were you when I laid the earth's foundation? Tell me ...
... Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. ..

If there was a rattle snake living under your child's bed, would you kill it, but let her babies continue to live there? God sees evil. We do not.
But since you seem to want to weigh his decision making process in the balance, I have to ask you the same question that God asked:
... Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. ..

I understand- to you a baby is nothing more than a baby rattlesnake.

IF the Bible were to be true- then your God murdered millions of pregnant women, babies and children.

From the Flood to the Tower of Babel to the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah to ordering good Jews to slaughter babies on his behave.

We don't attempt why it is okay for people to intentionally kill babies and children- why is it okay to rationalize when it comes to your loving God?

I understand- to you a baby is nothing more than a baby rattlesnake.

IF the Bible were to be true- then your God murdered millions of pregnant women, babies and children.

From the Flood to the Tower of Babel to the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah to ordering good Jews to slaughter babies on his behave.

We don't attempt why it is okay for people to intentionally kill babies and children- why is it okay to rationalize when it comes to your loving God?

Actually, you don't understand at all. The point went right over your head.
God sees evil. We do not. We have a hard time distinguishing between what God can see clearly. So leave the call to the one most qualified to recognize it.

You interpreted that to mean I think human babies are rattlesnakes. How very stupid.

Why would God destroy nephilim parents and yet leave a nephilim baby to grow into a nephilim, child bearing adult, hell bent on killing His chosen? God knows why even if you don't. That is why your help wasn't necessary when he laid the foundation..... He's better qualified than you are. On both counts.

Forum List

Back