Islam is not inherently evil

And humans kill for reasons not based on religious faith; Timothy McVeigh for example. Of course Islam isn't evil, we saw David Koresh here in the US, Jim Jones in Africa. Both were 'Christian'.

Can you believe it? People on this thread wanting me to travel to countries dangerous to gays.

That is fucked up.

There are a frustrated few that no way to respond except with insults, vulgarities, and hate. Pass 'em by.

Yes, I approve of using vulgarities and insults on people who lie to promote their agenda. Frustration has nothing to do with it.

You guys want it both ways. You want to have a paranoia of a MUSLIM theocracy, when the evidence is that it is much more likely we get a CHRISTIAN theocracy in the US.

If the Constitution truly protects us from EITHER Islam or Christianity becoming the state religion, what is the objection to Muslims being able to practice freely in the US, just like Christians?

You guys want it both ways. You want to have a paranoia of a MUSLIM theocracy, when the evidence is that it is much more likely we get a CHRISTIAN theocracy in the US.

If the Constitution truly protects us from EITHER Islam or Christianity becoming the state religion, what is the objection to Muslims being able to practice freely in the US, just like Christians?

You're confused, dear. It starts with your premise. When you're premise is confused, everything after that is confusion. You're confused.

Where is anyone objecting to Muslims practicing their religion in the US?

Unless you are wanting us to approve of their lopping people's heads off, hangings, or throwing bricks at women.

Unless you are wanting us to approve of their lopping people's heads off, hangings, or throwing bricks at women.

If you think Islam is inherently evil, then it follows that you wouldn't want anyone to practice Islam.

If you think Islam is inherently evil, then it follows that you wouldn't want anyone to practice Islam.

Not if you believe in the US Constitution. Do you think just because people think a religion is evil or wrong that they don't believe in liberty? I disagree strongly with Mormonism, but I will vote for Romney. Muslims have the right to practice their religion in the USA and I agree with that. You're thinking process is very confusing.

And you would be wrong. I don't care if they practice their religion here, just as long as they leave the evil and violence behind in their shithole sandbox countries.

Bu-

Since you say that Islam can be safely practiced in the US, then it cannot be inherently evil.

sky

And you would be wrong. I don't care if they practice their religion here, just as long as they leave the evil and violence behind in their shithole sandbox countries.

Great. I feel the same way. In that case, Islam cannot be INHERENTLY evil.

Thinking never was your strong suit was it?

Who says Muslims aren't free to practice their faith in the US?

Wrongo. Islam IS inherently evil, but as long as they can practice restraint in their evil ways, they're OK to practice it here.

And if they can't, we have a perfectly good justice system to teach the rest why they should.

Forum List

Back