Islam is not inherently evil

People do kill in the name of their God. That doesn't mean their religion itself is inherently evil.

Even Buddhists killed Muslims in Burma recently. Buddhism is non-violent. There is NO Buddhist scripture that supports killing.

And humans kill for reasons not based on religious faith; Timothy McVeigh for example. Of course Islam isn't evil, we saw David Koresh here in the US, Jim Jones in Africa. Both were 'Christian'.

Can you believe it? People on this thread wanting me to travel to countries dangerous to gays.

That is fucked up.

I would say that Christianity is not inherently evil either....for the same reason.

I agree. I don't think Christianity is inherently evil either, but making ANY religion a state religion is very dangerous.

Right now in America the movement to look out for is Christian reconstructionism.

I would say FATAL rather than dangerous. A state religion is nothing more than forced worship OF the state.

I would say that Christianity is not inherently evil either....for the same reason.

I agree. I don't think Christianity is inherently evil either, but making ANY religion a state religion is very dangerous.

Right now in America the movement to look out for is Christian reconstructionism.

I would say FATAL rather than dangerous. A state religion is nothing more than forced worship OF the state.

Bryan Fischer and the American Family Association want the Bible to shape every US policy.

In April, Mitt Romney hired Richard Grenell, an openly gay man, to serve as his campaign's national security spokesman. Within hours, Grenell was being attacked by a Christian radio talk show host named Bryan Fischer, whose Focal Point call-in show reaches more than 1 million listeners a day.

Nine days after Fischer began his on-air attack, Grenell resigned. He had been the only openly gay member of Romney's campaign staff.
http://www.wbur.org/npr/155006347/radios-bryan-fischer-tries-pushing-romney-right

Last edited:

Bryan Fischer wants the Bible to shape every US policy.

So what?

Bryan Fischer aint the government nor is he the Constitution nor is he THE electorate.

Bryan Fischer and the American Family Association want the Bible to shape every US policy.

In April, Mitt Romney hired Richard Grenell, an openly gay man, to serve as his campaign's national security spokesman. Within hours, Grenell was being attacked by a Christian radio talk show host named Bryan Fischer, whose Focal Point call-in show reaches more than 1 million listeners a day.

Nine days after Fischer began his on-air attack, Grenell resigned. He had been the only openly gay member of Romney's campaign staff.
Radio's Bryan Fischer Tries Pushing Romney Right | WBUR & NPR

Is it law?

Get a grip.........

Is it law?

Get a grip.........
Not yet.

Is it law?

Get a grip.........
Not yet.
Well, that's a damn good point. If this president keeps on blaspheming the Constitution as he does, then we all really should fear that possibility.

People do kill in the name of their God. That doesn't mean their religion itself is inherently evil.

Even Buddhists killed Muslims in Burma recently. Buddhism is non-violent. There is NO Buddhist scripture that supports killing.

And humans kill for reasons not based on religious faith; Timothy McVeigh for example. Of course Islam isn't evil, we saw David Koresh here in the US, Jim Jones in Africa. Both were 'Christian'.

Can you believe it? People on this thread wanting me to travel to countries dangerous to gays.

That is fucked up.

There are a frustrated few that no way to respond except with insults, vulgarities, and hate. Pass 'em by.

That is fucked up.

There are a frustrated few that no way to respond except with insults, vulgarities, and hate. Pass 'em by.

Bullshit. Sky just lied. That's all. Don't enable her deliberate lies.

Well, that's a damn good point. If this president keeps on blaspheming the Constitution as he does, then we all really should fear that possibility.
Right wingers keep saying the President isn't Christian.

No, "right wingers" don't. SOME folks on the right however do seem to focus on his past Islamic affiliation or on his rather antiChristian teachings at the footstep of that fucking Rev. Wright.

Go figure.

That is fucked up.

Funny you haven't noticed her insults to others.

Is it law?

Get a grip.........
Not yet.

And we work very hard to make sure that doesn't come about.

Forum List

Back