Islam is not inherently evil

Whatever. You want to send me to a Muslim country. And I'm supposed to think that's a real friendly gesture.

How about I send you there instead?

sorry not interested in their shit hole countries. But nice of you to be affronted that some would want to send you... but you think its fine to send me...

Oh the irony.

:lmao:

Whatever. You want to send me to a Muslim country. And I'm supposed to think that's a real friendly gesture.

sorry not interested in their shit hole countries. But nice of you to be affronted that some would want to send you... but you think its fine to send me... Oh the irony.

I don't think it's fine. I said it so that you could feel what I feel when I have all of you wanting me to go to a Muslim country.

It's doesn't feel good. You know perfectly well that I'd be tortured and killed. I can't believe anyone would wish that on another. I sure wouldn't.

How about I send you there instead? See how it feels when the offer is to send YOU to a Muslim country in the Middle East. It doesn't feel good, does it?

you keep editing sky....

I think you need to read the thread sky.... you seem to be off the rails... again.

i am not the one who feels safer with mislims as opposed to "American christians"

How about I send you there instead? See how it feels when the offer is to send YOU to a Muslim country in the Middle East. It doesn't feel good, does it?

you keep editing sky....

I think you need to read the thread sky.... you seem to be off the rails... again.

Not in the slightest. I don't know why you post here Syrenn, but I do it for fun. I came here to make friends, not enemies.

I consider someone wishing me harm to not be friendliness.

sorry not interested in their shit hole countries. But nice of you to be affronted that some would want to send you... but you think its fine to send me... Oh the irony.

I don't think it's fine. I said it so that you could feel what I feel when I have all of you wanting me to go to a Muslim country.

It's doesn't feel good. You know perfectly well that I'd be tortured and killed. I can't believe anyone would wish that on another. I sure wouldn't.

Why would you say you would be tortured and killed? Doesn't that go against everything you've said in this thread about Islam not being evil?

Why would you say you would be tortured and killed? Doesn't that go against everything you've said in this thread about Islam not being evil?
I've said that some Muslim extremists are evil. Christians in Uganda calling for gays to be killed are also evil.

I've said that some Muslim extremists are evil. Christians in Uganda calling for gays to be killed are also evil.

So you know that if you accepted their offer of a trip, it would be a 100% certainty that you would encounter some Muslim extremists?

So you know that if you accepted their offer of a trip, it would be a 100% certainty that you would encounter some Muslim extremists?

Yes, and that is why QW and Si want me to go.

I would never go to a Muslim country and they know it. They are acting hateful.

Christians in Uganda calling for gays to be killed are evil and not following Jesus. Muslims who murder in the name of Allah and Mohammed are doing exactly what their religion teaches. Christianity teaches peace and love. Islam teaches murder. And you can't see which one is evil and which one isn't. Fascinating.

Yes, and that is why QW and Si want me to go.

I would never go to a Muslim country and they know it. They are acting hateful.

Amazing. There are only "some" Muslim extremists, yet no matter where you go or at what time, you're going to encounter them.

Sure sounds like a hell of a lot more than "some" to me. In fact, it borderlines on all.

Christians in Uganda who want to kill gays do so because they think their religion tells them to. That is no different than Islamic extremists killing gays because of their religion. I don't think either religion is inherently evil.

Last edited:
Are you saying that no gays are christians? :cuckoo:

There are lots of gay christians...many out...but many not out.

Yes i know... but it wold seem as if sky feels that if you are christian you side with killing gay people.

A bit hard to reconcile since many gay people are christian...and would not side with killing themselves.

I don't think she said ALL Christians...but I can see where it can be misunderstood.

I think you should attend this muslim cleric's mosque.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl8g8S6F3do]How to beat your wife - YouTube[/ame]

Muslims come up with the term "rule of thumb"?

I would consider someone offering me a ticket to Uganda, a christian-dominated country, the same way.

you keep editing sky....

Not in the slightest. I don't know why you post here Syrenn, but I do it for fun. I came here to make friends, not enemies.

did i wish you harm in this thread sky?

you keep editing sky....

did i wish you harm in this thread sky?

Every time you back someone who is wishing me harm, you do the same.

Sky.. what i felt was amusement. I know what they were saying and trying to say to you...

Then for all of that... why do you think there is more to fear from "American christians"?

They are not the ones to fear sky.... the muslims are. If you want something that is occurring in other countries to hit home.... fear the ones that are DOING it....

Forum List

Back