Islam is not inherently evil

Exactly. You don't have my back. You side with the Christians who want to kill gay people.

Are you saying that no gays are christians? :cuckoo:

There are lots of gay christians...many out...but many not out.

Yes i know... but it wold seem as if sky feels that if you are christian you side with killing gay people.

A bit hard to reconcile since many gay people are christian...and would not side with killing themselves.

I do not understand how any gay or lesbian can be Christian. Why stay in a Church that condemns you for your very being.

Me either. Even Christianity is pretty adamant about homosexuality being a sin. Although, if you really follow Christ, no one is supposed to judge that as a sin either! Judging someone as a sinner is a sin all by itself! Maybe even a worse sin!

Many Christians, including Catholics, don't believe that animals have souls. I believe that animals do have souls. I couldn't be a Catholic. At best I can be a generalized Christian who firmly is convinced that God loves animals as much as I do. Take what you want and leave the rest.

Do you know what Maat is? We don't know that God does not employ some version of Maat in judgment. A gay or lesbian who is a good person, a Christian person, can commit these small sinful acts and be forgiven in heaven while someone who judges harshly but believes themselves to be Godly will go to hell. Not that I believe in Hell because I don't at least now the way most people do.

I do not understand how any gay or lesbian can be Christian. Why stay in a Church that condemns you for your very being.

Me either. Even Christianity is pretty adamant about homosexuality being a sin. Although, if you really follow Christ, no one is supposed to judge that as a sin either! Judging someone as a sinner is a sin all by itself! Maybe even a worse sin!

Many Christians, including Catholics, don't believe that animals have souls. I believe that animals do have souls. I couldn't be a Catholic. At best I can be a generalized Christian who firmly is convinced that God loves animals as much as I do. Take what you want and leave the rest.

Do you know what Maat is? We don't know that God does not employ some version of Maat in judgment. A gay or lesbian who is a good person, a Christian person, can commit these small sinful acts and be forgiven in heaven while someone who judges harshly but believes themselves to be Godly will go to hell. Not that I believe in Hell because I don't at least now the way most people do.

As long as your a homosexual whos never had sex with someone of the same Gender you can still be a Christians its not the people God condems its the act of homosexuality that he condemns, God loves all people.

Last edited:
Ill will. That's what you and Si Modo are doing with wanting to pitch money together to send me to a Muslim country.

Last edited:
I wish that were true. That's certainly what I'd prefer to believe, that you and QW don't wish me harm.

Ill will. That's what you and Si Modo are doing with wanting to pitch money together to send me to a Muslim country.

If i am saying NOT to go... and you say that is wishing you ill will.... isnt getting money to send you where you want good for you?

they do not wish you ill will sky.... they are playing with the irony of your stance.

If i am saying NOT to go... and you say that is wishing you ill will.... isnt getting money to send you where you want good for you?

they do not wish you ill will sky.... they are playing with the irony of your stance.

Where did I EVER say that I wanted to live in a Muslim country?

LIAR.

Those people wish me harm. They want me to go to a Muslim country. They want it so bad they're willing to send me a ticket.

That's the kind of people they are.

Last edited:

LIAR.

Those people wish me harm. They want me to go to a Muslim country. They want it so bad they're willing to send me a ticket.

They are not wishing you harm. They want to send you there so you can experience the culture, and how it treats gay and lesbian people first hand.

LIAR.

Liar. I never said anything about living in a Muslim country.

Also, it's hysterical to watch you meltdown, ESPECIALLY when I said I would pay for a ticket but not for the reason you assume.

And, there you are - doing exactly that - assuming, and assuming as I predicted. :lol:

LIAR.

They are not wishing you harm. They want to send you there so you can experience the culture, and how it treats gay and lesbian people first hand.
There you are messing with her victim fantasies. :lol:

LIAR.

That's the kind of people they are.

Where do i say anything about living there sky?

I am flat telling you not to step foot in one of their shit holes countires. You are a woman... strike one. You have a mouth on you and speak your mind... strike two. You are a lesbian..... strike three. You would not be safe.

They are playing with you and your affront to me telling you NEVER to go to one.... get a grip.

Whatever. You want to send me to a Muslim country. And I'm supposed to think that's a real friendly gesture.

How about I send you there instead? See how it feels when the offer is to send YOU to a Muslim country in the Middle East. It doesn't feel good, does it?

Last edited:
Whatever. You want to send me to a Muslim country. And I'm supposed to think that's a real friendly gesture.

liar.....

do tell sky.... quote the post.... and if you can quote the post.. the name of the thread and post number please.... of where is say i want to send you to a muslim country.

How about I send you there instead?

I think you should attend this muslim cleric's mosque.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl8g8S6F3do]How to beat your wife - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back