Islamic militants suspected in Moscow bombings

I do read...the Quran and hadith.
Who's the idiot, again?

You are the idiot. I pointed out the "72 virgins" crap is not in the Koran and you responded with something completely different.

Furthermore, what is the purpose of cherry picking the Koran like you are doing? Judaism and Christianity both have texts that can be cherry picked for the same type of bigotry you are trying to justify. Idiot.

You, evidently, have problems with basic reading comprehension. Quranic doctrine states that violent jihad is the direct path to Paradise, which Muslims believe entails endless sexual gratification.

It is proper to cherry pick the Quran on the topics that concern you , No reason to go on and on about the parts of Islam that do not concern none muslims. Infidels should know what Islam says about them

9:111 Verily, Allah has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allah's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. It is a promise in truth which is binding on Him in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) and the Quran. And who is truer to his covenant than Allah? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success.
9:112
(The believers whose lives Allah has purchased are) those who repent to Allah (from polytheism and hypocrisy, etc.), who worship Him, who praise Him, who fast (or go out in Allah's Cause), who bow down (in prayer), who prostrate themselves (in prayer), who enjoin (people) for Al-Ma'ruf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all what Islam has ordained) and forbid (people) from Al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief, polytheism of all kinds and all that Islam has forbidden), and who observe the limits set by Allah (do all that Allah has ordained and abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which Allah has forbidden). And give glad tidings to the believers.

Surat At-Tawbah - The Holy Qur'an - GlobalQuran.com

Idiot. Learn how to read.

Who's the idiot, again?

You are the idiot. I pointed out the "72 virgins" crap is not in the Koran and you responded with something completely different.

Furthermore, what is the purpose of cherry picking the Koran like you are doing? Judaism and Christianity both have texts that can be cherry picked for the same type of bigotry you are trying to justify. Idiot.

There is a vast difference between the Bible and Koran: The Bible depicts violence, usually between tribes, but, does not exhort violence in the form of mass murder of non-Christians and non-Jews as the Koran does against non-Muslims.

The Bible, generally, reflects Jesus's philosophy of peace.
The Koran reflects Muhammad's philosophy of intolerance, bigotry and warfare for his own personal enrichment.

You are PWNED. Don't miss your anger management class, today.

Oh no. I'm so devastated a bigot like you says I'm pwned. How will I ever go on? One last time you dummass......someone made a claim about 72 virgins so I pointed out that is no where in the Koran. It makes sense idiots like you are bigots because if you had any worthy intelligence.....you wouldn't be a bigot.

While the Quran says nothing of 72 virgins, Quranic instructions mandating jihadist obligations in order to enter Paradise is what motivates Muslim terrorists.

You've already been proven wrong about that you lying fukwad ****.

Who's the idiot, again?

There is a vast difference between the Bible and Koran: The Bible depicts violence, usually between tribes, but, does not exhort violence in the form of mass murder of non-Christians and non-Jews as the Koran does against non-Muslims.

The Koran reflects Muhammad's philosophy of intolerance, bigotry and warfare for his own personal enrichment.

You are so damn reetawrded it's not even worth the effort to prove how wrong you are and as shown, you're nothing but an arrogant bigot who will say anything, regardless how false or stoopid, to justify your bullshit.

Oh no. I'm so devastated a bigot like you says I'm pwned. How will I ever go on? One last time you dummass......someone made a claim about 72 virgins so I pointed out that is no where in the Koran. It makes sense idiots like you are bigots because if you had any worthy intelligence.....you wouldn't be a bigot.

While the Quran says nothing of 72 virgins, Quranic instructions mandating jihadist obligations in order to enter Paradise is what motivates Muslim terrorists.

Dude! I didnt even know he was still here !!!

You are so damn reetawrded it's not even worth the effort to prove how wrong you are and as shown, you're nothing but an arrogant bigot who will say anything, regardless how false or stoopid, to justify your bullshit.

You mean, you are unable to prove how wrong I am. Because, I am correct.

Maybe, in your inverse parallel universe, but, not in reality, where I reside.

Bukhari:V4B52N220...
Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been made victorious with terror. The treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand.

You're done.

Last edited:
You're quoting from the Mecca suras, when Muhammad was a religious figure. Unfortunately for you, the subsequent Medinese suras, which abrogate the earlier Meccan Quran, contain the violent content reflecting Muhammad being the Jew-hater, warlord, terrorist, mass murderer, thief, hijacker, extortionist, looter and womanizer.

Thus, the final suras, which override those you have deceptively chosen to post...

Quran 9:5...

Qur'an 33:26...
Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them so that you killed some and made many captive. And He made you inherit their lands, their homes, and their wealth. He gave you a country you had not traversed before.

Qur'an 59:14...
The Jews are devoid of sense. There is a grievous punishment awaiting them. Satan tells them not to believe so they will end up in Hell.

:rofl:

Al-i-Imran (3) and al-Ma'idah (5) were both revealed in Madinah. Al-Ma'idah was one of the very last portions of the Qur'an to be revealed. Study Judaism. The pseudo-intellectual approach that most non-Muslim critics take toward Islam tends not to serve them well when they're in the company of believers who are familiar with their religion. :lol:

You mean, you are unable to prove how wrong I am. Because, I am correct.

Then explain these verses from the Bible. Since you are obviously an expert it would be an insult to cite chapter and verses. I'm sure you know exactly where these are...

(a covenant)
"They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman."

And....

(if someone worships a foreign god)
"If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt."

Al-i-Imran (3) and al-Ma'idah (5) were both revealed in Madinah. Al-Ma'idah was one of the very last portions of the Qur'an to be revealed. Study Judaism. The pseudo-intellectual approach that most non-Muslim critics take toward Islam tends not to serve them well when they're in the company of believers who are familiar with their religion. :lol:
Rare post.

You're quoting from the Mecca suras, when Muhammad was a religious figure. Unfortunately for you, the subsequent Medinese suras, which abrogate the earlier Meccan Quran, contain the violent content reflecting Muhammad being the Jew-hater, warlord, terrorist, mass murderer, thief, hijacker, extortionist, looter and womanizer.

Thus, the final suras, which override those you have deceptively chosen to post...

Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them so that you killed some and made many captive. And He made you inherit their lands, their homes, and their wealth. He gave you a country you had not traversed before.

The Jews are devoid of sense. There is a grievous punishment awaiting them. Satan tells them not to believe so they will end up in Hell.

Sura 9:5 was one of the last revelations...
Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush.

Sheikh Maulana Maududi, the Islamic scholar who founded the Islamic movement in Pakistan, further edifies on the murderous objectives of Islam...
Islam wishes to destroy all states and governments anywhere on the face of the earth which are opposed to the ideology and program of Islam regardless of the country or the nation which rules it. The purpose of Islam is to set up a state on the basis of its own ideology and program … the objective of Islamic jihad is to eliminate the rule of an un-Islamic system and establish instead an Islamic system of state rule. Islam does not intend to confine this revolution to a single state or a few countries; the aim of Islam is to bring about a universal revolution.

Judaism does not call for mass murder of non-Jews as Islam does for non-Muslims.

Last edited:

These dummasses live off of soundbites then wonder why their brains are always starving when they try to debate.

Rare post.
As in not well done.

Indeed. You were still entirely incorrect regarding al-i-Imran and al-Ma'idah. :lol:

Sheikh Maulana Maududi, the Islamic scholar who founded the Islamic movement in Pakistan, further edifies on the murderous objectives of Islam...
Islam wishes to destroy all states and governments anywhere on the face of the earth which are opposed to the ideology and program of Islam regardless of the country or the nation which rules it. The purpose of Islam is to set up a state on the basis of its own ideology and program … the objective of Islamic jihad is to eliminate the rule of an un-Islamic system and establish instead an Islamic system of state rule. Islam does not intend to confine this revolution to a single state or a few countries; the aim of Islam is to bring about a universal revolution.

The Maulana was a brilliant man. I'm assuming that you haven't actually read "Jihad in Islam", so I'll help clarify his position for you. The Maulana goes on to write,

"Towards this end, Islam wishes to press into service all forces which can bring about a revolution and a composite term for the use of all these forces is 'Jihad'. To change the outlook of the people and initiate a mental revolution among them through speech or writing is a form of 'Jihad'. To alter the old tyrannical social system and establish a new, just order of life by the power of sword is also 'Jihad' and to expend goods and exert physically for this cause is 'Jihad', too."

The scope of jihad is far broader than physical combat, and jihad does not include combat that isn't solely for the sake of God.

Last edited:
The scope of jihad is far broader than physical combat, and jihad does not include combat that isn't solely for the sake of God.

Thats a fairly broad category

9:111 Verily, Allah has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allah's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. It is a promise in truth which is binding on Him in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) and the Quran. And who is truer to his covenant than Allah? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success.
9:112
(The believers whose lives Allah has purchased are) those who repent to Allah (from polytheism and hypocrisy, etc.), who worship Him, who praise Him, who fast (or go out in Allah's Cause), who bow down (in prayer), who prostrate themselves (in prayer), who enjoin (people) for Al-Ma'ruf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all what Islam has ordained) and forbid (people) from Al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief, polytheism of all kinds and all that Islam has forbidden), and who observe the limits set by Allah (do all that Allah has ordained and abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which Allah has forbidden). And give glad tidings to the believers.

Surat At-Tawbah - The Holy Qur'an - GlobalQuran.com

Indeed. You were still entirely incorrect regarding al-i-Imran and al-Ma'idah. :lol:

The Maulana was a brilliant man. I'm assuming that you haven't actually read "Jihad in Islam", so I'll help clarify his position for you. The Maulana goes on to write,

"Towards this end, Islam wishes to press into service all forces which can bring about a revolution and a composite term for the use of all these forces is 'Jihad'. To change the outlook of the people and initiate a mental revolution among them through speech or writing is a form of 'Jihad'. To alter the old tyrannical social system and establish a new, just order
of life by the power of sword is also 'Jihad' and to expend goods and exert
physically for this cause is 'Jihad', too."

the overwhelming majority of Islamic doctrine pertains to military jihad and early scholars are in agreement on this matter. Indeed, most of the content of the Quran, Sunnah, Hadith and Sira pertaining to jihad is violent and militaristic. For instance, 90% of Sahih al-Bukhari Hadith jihad discussion is militaristic.

Sheikh Maududi goes on further on the religious obligation of achieving Islamic objectives through aggressive, revolution and jihad...
Islam is not the name of a ‘Religion’, nor is ‘Muslim’ the title of a ‘Nation’. In reality Islam is a revolutionary ideology and programme which seeks to alter the social order of the whole world and rebuild it in conformity with its own tenets and ideals. ‘Muslim’ is the title of that International Revolutionary Party organized by Islam to carry into effect its revolutionary programme. And ‘Jihād’ refers to that revolutionary struggle and utmost exertion which the Islamic Party brings into play to achieve this objective.

Rare post.
As in not well done.
I wasn't aware that we were discussing your lobotomy.

These dummasses live off of soundbites then wonder why their brains are always starving when they try to debate.
Oh, I wouldn't call it stupidity. The Fitnah guy up there is a walking DSM-IV; he only says what he does because "the voices" command him to.

Forum List

Back