Islamic militants suspected in Moscow bombings

As of now, Doka Umarov and the Caucasus Emirate have not claimed responsibility for the operation in Moscow. Rebel sources indicate, however, that this may have been a botched martyrdom operation targeting the central offices of the KGB and the Interior Ministry. A large number of the deaths occurred when subway passengers trampled each other as they ran towards the exits.
Does that fact that innocent people die when Islamic nutjobs set off a bunch of bombs never bother you?

As opposed to when Whitehouse nutjobs drop bombs and kill innocents?

These two are now in a place that is reserved for mohammads minions. I am sure they did not expect it to be so hot, but at least they get to spend eternity with their leader.

The pictures did not disturb me at all.

Did her bomb go off? Her face is still rather intact...and I've seen what a HE round can do to someone.

Yes, amazing her face is still intact. I guess her 'booby bomb' was directional. Too bad these people who subscribe to this insanity won't choose peace. Why do people wish to live in fear and chaos over anything else. They are fanatical human misfits, brainwashed in the same manner as the Japanese Kamikaze suicide bombers of WWII.

Religion and ideology, the curse of mankind, it would seem.

How can the brains of supposedly intelligent human beings ,be so easily manipulated by others to carry out someone else's evil deeds? I guess we are not so intelligent after all.
Are we really all this stupid?

It says that some folks just shouldn't be allowed out of their home country. Then again, just like Farrakhan's personal body-guard just happened to be the "DC sniper", some hateful people people need to be marginalized. I wonder what the creeps are planning next.

Stop repeating rumors because it only makes you look foolish. The best info available says the sniper did security at the MMM in 95'. There is no evidence he was ever a bodyguard for anyone.

...were revealed yesterday - as it was claimed that 21 MORE may be ready to strike.

Faces of the ‘Black Widow’ Moscow bombers revealed | The Sun |News

The Muslim women's suicide attacks killed 39 on the Russian capital's metro on Monday.

Nine of the group are now thought to have died in attacks - and officials are racing to track down the others.

WTF......where are the pics of the other 7???

bgrnd_rnd_p.jpg

Russian PM Vladimir Putin vowed to hunt down the masterminds of the bombing "to the bottom of the sewers".

sewage-plants-super-bacteria_1.jpg

Last edited:
Are we really all this stupid?
No. With a certain set of beliefs, this woman's actions are completely logical, and very intelligent.

If there is a God and an afterlife, as described in the Koran, martyrdom is the pareto optimal way to die.

Did her bomb go off? Her face is still rather intact...and I've seen what a HE round can do to someone.

Vests and belts usually leave your head intact, they just do a number on your torso.

Ahh Haji... Glad to see ya pop in.

What's the official Islamic Mass Murdering word on the "Virgins" thing, here? Do the female mass murdering Muslims get to their fair share; thus are entitled to engage in debacherous orgies with 72 female virgins? Or is there some in-house mechanism which automatically converts the Islamic heavenly sexual objects, into males?

Inquiring minds wanna know...

As of now, Doka Umarov and the Caucasus Emirate have not claimed responsibility for the operation in Moscow. Rebel sources indicate, however, that this may have been a botched martyrdom operation targeting the central offices of the KGB and the Interior Ministry. A large number of the deaths occurred when subway passengers trampled each other as they ran towards the exits.
Does that fact that innocent people die when Islamic nutjobs set off a bunch of bombs never bother you?

for the millionth time...there's a difference in collateral damage and TARGETING INNOCENT CIVILIANS.

for the millionth time...there's a difference in collateral damage and TARGETING INNOCENT CIVILIANS.

Is that what they say at the funeral? Is that what you would say?

"No ma'am, that is not your son. That is collateral damage."

What a pig you are. Enjoy the fact that people die to protect your cowardly ass.

What a pig you are. Enjoy the fact that people die to protect your cowardly ass.

Enjoy the fact you support killing innocent people then try to dehumaize their murders by calling it "collateral damage." Btw, do you say this shit to all Combat Vets or do you pretend to respect their service when they share your views?

I'm just hoping the wonder religion of Islam that treats women on earth worse than livestock doesn't cheat them out of their 72 virgin guys in paradise. Seems to me they won 'em fair and square just like the guys have.

Forum List

Back