CDZ Islamification of The West

Freedom of religion is one of the pillars of our country - not freedom of some religions. Freedom of religion - that meant freedom from persecution, from a state sponsored religion. Whether or not our country was "created as a christian country" (debatable but another topic) - that is not the lens through which we determine which religions have the freedom to worship. People did not come here specifically to "enjoy life" under a Christian umbrella - they came for a variety of reasons, from a variety of faiths and ethnic backgrounds who have all enriched our culture and accepted our culture.

I'm not sure what you mean by "adopt another religious sector"?
not sure what that has to do with tearing apart countries infrastructures?

I don't care what the country was based on, yes religious freedom is a staple of the country, not enforcing them.

You've lost me - I am not sure what you mean JC by " "adopt another religious sector" and "tearing apart countries infrastructures"? Can be specific?
changing our money, that is happening now. that's what I'm saying. The muslim in office did that. our currency, not voted on or anything dictated. That isn't our society or are constitution.
What Muslim in office?
According to his answer, that muslim is "yep"
exactly, i don't do stupid. Sorry. And this is the clean zone, so that's what you get when I don't do stupid.

funny stuff, it is one poll. along with that is this:

Pew poll claims most Muslims "disdain" ISIS -- but is 60 million really "a small minority" of terror supporters?

Pew poll claims most Muslims "disdain" ISIS -- but is 60 million really "a small minority" of terror supporters?

Where's the link to the Pew poll? That's an extremist site, btw.
it stated the pew poll claimed muslims disdain isis and then took the total of the ones who supported it and created their own story. 60 million. You doubt the number? they were numbers from the poll.
And from that poll, only 28% of Pakistanis disapprove of Isis. Most of the UKs Muslim population is Pakistani and have close ties to Pakistan and their family there, often taking their (underage) daughters there to marry Pakistani men.

And what pew poll is that? I didn't see any links to any pew poll.
did I claim there was a poll? they used the same one that coyote shared in here. I explained what that was. do you get confused easily? Just curious.

The author of TheRebel isn't very good with polls. He did predict Romney would win in a landslide. lol

I'm just asking for a credible source, and not crap from a right-wing extremist site. Is that asking too much?

ISIS is a specific group - they're fighting for a their totalitarian vision of supremacy and apocolyptic vision.
and islamic. I would bet 50% of muslims defend their actions.

You'd lose that bet sweetie :)

According to newly released data that the Pew Research Center collected in 11 countries with significant Muslim populations, people from Nigeria to Jordan to Indonesia overwhelmingly expressed negative views of ISIS.

Pew is a widely respected source of polling.

Pew's article stated:
One exception was Pakistan, where a majority offered no definite opinion of ISIS. The nationally representative surveys were conducted as part of the Pew Research Center’s annual global poll in April and May this year.

In no country surveyed did more than 15% of the population show favorable attitudes toward Islamic State. And in those countries with mixed religious and ethnic populations, negative views of ISIS cut across these lines.

The article you posted is problematic - to the point where I doubt that figure of "60 million"

For example:

Take Turkey, a country of 75 million people, where Pew says "only" 8% support ISIS. That’s 6 million supporters.

Or Pakistan: 9% support it. There are 182 million Pakistanis. So 16 million supporters.

Add it all up — Indonesia, Turkey, Nigeria, Malaysia, the rest — and 60 million Muslims tell Pew Research that they support the Islamic State.

He's taking the entire population of those countries, even where the populations are religiously mixed. For example, Nigeria is an extremely populous country, but is 50.8 Christian. All of this makes for very sloppy claims.

Even with that - it's nowhere near your 50% claim, so admit it - you lost :lol:

did I claim there was a poll? they used the same one that coyote shared in here. I explained what that was. do you get confused easily? Just curious.

Who is the muslim president that you keep referring to?
See how does one in a clean zone respond. Well if you don't know, then I guess you don't know. it's quite obvious to the rest of the country who the muslim in charge is in the US.

According to newly released data that the Pew Research Center collected in 11 countries with significant Muslim populations, people from Nigeria to Jordan to Indonesia overwhelmingly expressed negative views of ISIS.

it stated the pew poll claimed muslims disdain isis and then took the total of the ones who supported it and created their own story. 60 million. You doubt the number?

But it has no links to any pew poll, and is an extremist hate site. Got anything credible?

In nations with significant Muslim populations, much disdain for ISIS

it stated the pew poll claimed muslims disdain isis and then took the total of the ones who supported it and created their own story. 60 million. You doubt the number? they were numbers from the poll.
And from that poll, only 28% of Pakistanis disapprove of Isis. Most of the UKs Muslim population is Pakistani and have close ties to Pakistan and their family there, often taking their (underage) daughters there to marry Pakistani men.

And what pew poll is that? I didn't see any links to any pew poll.

The author of TheRebel isn't very good with polls. He did predict Romney would win in a landslide. lol

I'm just asking for a credible source, and not crap from a right-wing extremist site. Is that asking too much?
dude I told you where the poll was. did you look at coyote's post to me two pages back? Look it up on the internet, I never claimed there was another poll. So,

Only 9% approve of ISIS.

See how does one in a clean zone respond. Well if you don't know, then I guess you don't know. it's quite obvious to the rest of the country who the muslim in charge is in the US.

You think it would be against the rules for you to openly say that you think Obama is a muslim? Why?

And no, the majority of Americans do not think he is a muslim. :lol:

yeah, women are freely choosing. yep you go with that. I will laugh though. here we all know you women love to be suppressed. So much so that we fight for them everyday for equality in the US. yeppers.

Are you saying that women are being forced to use the sharia courts? Only in the sense that they are trying to remain inside of Islam.

How is that different from trying to obtain a divorce if you are Catholic?
huh?

Only 9% approve of ISIS.
what is the population and that was the point of my earlier post. Did you read it? come on are you all really this bad? I mean really?

You think it would be against the rules for you to openly say that you think Obama is a muslim? Why?

And no, the majority of Americans do not think he is a muslim. :lol:

According to most polling that I've seen, I would say about the same number of Americans think Obama is a Muslim as there have been claimed Muslims worldwide who support ISIS.

"60 Million" would be about 20% of the population of the US, that sounds about right.

Only 9% approve of ISIS.
And only 28% stated they disapprove.

yeah, women are freely choosing. yep you go with that. I will laugh though. here we all know you women love to be suppressed. So much so that we fight for them everyday for equality in the US. yeppers.

Are you saying that women are being forced to use the sharia courts? Only in the sense that they are trying to remain inside of Islam.

huh?

The women are not forced to use sharia courts, unless they are trying to obtain a religious divorce. If they want to use civil courts, they can, but their divorce will not be recognized by their faith, and if they remarry, they will be considered adulterers within their faith.

this is exactly the same as how divorce works in Catholicism.

huh?

The women are not forced to use sharia courts, unless they are trying to obtain a religious divorce. If they want to use civil courts, they can, but their divorce will not be recognized by their faith, and if they remarry, they will be considered adulterers within their faith.

so sharia court is for divorces?

huh?

Orthodox Judaism, too.

not sure what that has to do with tearing apart countries infrastructures?

I don't care what the country was based on, yes religious freedom is a staple of the country, not enforcing them.

You've lost me - I am not sure what you mean JC by " "adopt another religious sector" and "tearing apart countries infrastructures"? Can be specific?
changing our money, that is happening now. that's what I'm saying. The muslim in office did that. our currency, not voted on or anything dictated. That isn't our society or are constitution.
What Muslim in office?
According to his answer, that muslim is "yep"
exactly, i don't do stupid. Sorry. And this is the clean zone, so that's what you get when I don't do stupid.
thank you for sharing all this interesting Information.

huh?

And various other religious matters.

huh?

And various other religious matters.
I thought that due to his analogy. like that would be the only reason for a woman to go.

Only 9% approve of ISIS.
what is the population and that was the point of my earlier post. Did you read it? come on are you all really this bad? I mean really?

Statistically, numbers are only meaningful in relation to the whole - what seems like a lot isn't when you look at the big picture.

Forum List

Back