CDZ Islamification of The West

well two shot up a bunch of Californians. isn't death still death whether they have a head or not?

Especially killing people who gave gifts and were kind to the individuals shooting them. wow. just wow. I still can't believe it.

And how many non-Muslims have shot a bunch of Californians?

did I claim there was a poll? they used the same one that coyote shared in here. I explained what that was. do you get confused easily? Just curious.

Who is the muslim president that you keep referring to?
See how does one in a clean zone respond. Well if you don't know, then I guess you don't know. it's quite obvious to the rest of the country who the muslim in charge is in the US.
I kind of figured you were just trolling. Anyone that claims Obama is a Muslim is trolling or doesn't belong in a sane thread.

Four biggest indicators of the value of Islam:

1. There are no significant contributions to civilization from the Islamic world. No medicines, technology, poetry, nothing.

Ignorance of history is not an excuse for posting misinformation. Overcoming Historical Amnesia: Muslim Contributions to Civilization

2. Slavery is still widely accepted within Islam.

This is inaccurate. Most muslim scholars condemn slavery, and it is illegal in most muslim countries.

3. Sharia law. Murdering your daughter because she was raped? Really? Concept born in hell.

Murdering your daughter is not condoned in Sharia law. Sharia law - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4. Draw a picture of Mohammed or a fake story about flushing a Koran down the toilet you get worldwide riots. The barbaric acts of murdering innocents in the name of Islam and not a peep says it all.

Muslim peace march in London 'IGNORED by media'

yeah, women are freely choosing. yep you go with that. I will laugh though. here we all know you women love to be suppressed. So much so that we fight for them everyday for equality in the US. yeppers.

Are you saying that women are being forced to use the sharia courts? Only in the sense that they are trying to remain inside of Islam.

How is that different from trying to obtain a divorce if you are Catholic?
huh?

The women are not forced to use sharia courts, unless they are trying to obtain a religious divorce. If they want to use civil courts, they can, but their divorce will not be recognized by their faith, and if they remarry, they will be considered adulterers within their faith.

this is exactly the same as how divorce works in Catholicism.
woah, so are you saying that the laws of the US don't matter to muslims? Why did they come here then?

Not unless you think that following the Ten Commandments means that "the laws of the US don't matter".

did I claim there was a poll? they used the same one that coyote shared in here. I explained what that was. do you get confused easily? Just curious.

See how does one in a clean zone respond. Well if you don't know, then I guess you don't know. it's quite obvious to the rest of the country who the muslim in charge is in the US.
I kind of figured you were just trolling. Anyone that claims Obama is a Muslim is trolling or doesn't belong in a sane thread.
why cause his father was one, doesn't make him one? I'm sorry, how does that work?

well two shot up a bunch of Californians. isn't death still death whether they have a head or not?

Especially killing people who gave gifts and were kind to the individuals shooting them. wow. just wow. I still can't believe it.

I don't know, how many?

In 2013, probably pretty close to 1.740.

http://oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/cjsc/publications/homicide/hm13/hm13.pdf

You'd lose that bet sweetie :)

According to newly released data that the Pew Research Center collected in 11 countries with significant Muslim populations, people from Nigeria to Jordan to Indonesia overwhelmingly expressed negative views of ISIS.
funny stuff, it is one poll. along with that is this:

Pew poll claims most Muslims "disdain" ISIS -- but is 60 million really "a small minority" of terror supporters?

Pew poll claims most Muslims "disdain" ISIS -- but is 60 million really "a small minority" of terror supporters?

Where's the link to the Pew poll? That's an extremist site, btw.
it stated the pew poll claimed muslims disdain isis and then took the total of the ones who supported it and created their own story. 60 million. You doubt the number?

But it has no links to any pew poll, and is an extremist hate site. Got anything credible?

In nations with significant Muslim populations, much disdain for ISIS
And that is a good thing. Every atrocity they commit lessens their support.

so sharia court is for divorces?
"Sharia" court is an alternative dispute resolution modality that people can voluntarily participate in versus participating in the court system.

Here is more info so that you can read about it: Muslim Arbitration Tribunal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
First, don't make fake quotes on my posts.

Second, for some strange reason you forgot to mention Shariah tells you how to properly beat your wife, murder your daughter for being raped, whipping people who drink or gamble, stoning women for showing too much skin, executing all homosexuals, mutilating anyone convicted of robbery, etc etc.

Four biggest indicators of the value of Islam:

1. There are no significant contributions to civilization from the Islamic world. No medicines, technology, poetry, nothing.

Ignorance of history is not an excuse for posting misinformation. Overcoming Historical Amnesia: Muslim Contributions to Civilization

2. Slavery is still widely accepted within Islam.

This is inaccurate. Most muslim scholars condemn slavery, and it is illegal in most muslim countries.

3. Sharia law. Murdering your daughter because she was raped? Really? Concept born in hell.

Murdering your daughter is not condoned in Sharia law. Sharia law - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4. Draw a picture of Mohammed or a fake story about flushing a Koran down the toilet you get worldwide riots. The barbaric acts of murdering innocents in the name of Islam and not a peep says it all.

Muslim peace march in London 'IGNORED by media'

Funny Most. not all, most. wow.

First, don't make fake quotes on my posts.
Sorry, I was intending to quote another poster and apparently messed up the cut and paste. It was not a "fake quote."
Second, for some strange reason you forgot to mention Shariah tells you how to properly beat your wife, murder your daughter for being raped, whipping people who drink or gamble, stoning women for showing too much skin, executing all homosexuals, mutilating anyone convicted of robbery, etc etc.

That's because most of those things aren't categorized as Sharia law.

I don't know, how many?

http://oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/cjsc/publications/homicide/hm13/hm13.pdf
now how many were committed by illegals? And I think you meant 1,740 right?

why cause his father was one, doesn't make him one? I'm sorry, how does that work?
Millions of people don't follow the religion of a parent.

Funny Most. not all, most. wow.

There are American Christians who think gays should be killed. There are always lunatics in every religion.

I don't know, how many?

now how many were committed by illegals? And I think you meant 1,740 right?

Why are you trying to change the subject?

Forum List

Back