CDZ Islamification of The West

well two shot up a bunch of Californians. isn't death still death whether they have a head or not?

Especially killing people who gave gifts and were kind to the individuals shooting them. wow. just wow. I still can't believe it.

And how many non-Muslims have shot a bunch of Californians?
I don't know, how many?

Start here:

Table 20

Plenty more when you're ready.
yeah, look at that number in California and Texas, Hmmm wonder if it has to do with illegals? yep I bet it does.

well two shot up a bunch of Californians. isn't death still death whether they have a head or not?

Especially killing people who gave gifts and were kind to the individuals shooting them. wow. just wow. I still can't believe it.

I don't know, how many?

In 2013, probably pretty close to 1.740.

http://oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/cjsc/publications/homicide/hm13/hm13.pdf
now how many were committed by illegals? And I think you meant 1,740 right?

Why are you trying to change the subject?
are you talking to me?

It wasn't my post on other crimes outside muslim. Not mine bubba.

No. But if you really want the number, you can probably find it in the publication I linked.
well it stated 1,74 not 1.740. I just wanted the total correct, so now you're saying only 1.74 were murdered in cali? hmmm doesn't jive with the number on the link.

I don't know, how many?

In 2013, probably pretty close to 1.740.

http://oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/cjsc/publications/homicide/hm13/hm13.pdf

are you talking to me?

You are the only one trying to change this topic to illegal immigration.

There are plenty of threads on this board for you to whine about illegals.

This isn't one.

No. But if you really want the number, you can probably find it in the publication I linked.
well it stated 1,74 not 1.740. I just wanted the total correct, so now you're saying only 1.74 were murdered in cali? hmmm doesn't jive with the number on the link.

There were 1745 murders in California in 2013. I guessed that the majority were not committed by Muslims.

Four biggest indicators of the value of Islam:

1. There are no significant contributions to civilization from the Islamic world. No medicines, technology, poetry, nothing.

Ignorance of history is not an excuse for posting misinformation. Overcoming Historical Amnesia: Muslim Contributions to Civilization

2. Slavery is still widely accepted within Islam.

This is inaccurate. Most muslim scholars condemn slavery, and it is illegal in most muslim countries.

3. Sharia law. Murdering your daughter because she was raped? Really? Concept born in hell.

Murdering your daughter is not condoned in Sharia law. Sharia law - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4. Draw a picture of Mohammed or a fake story about flushing a Koran down the toilet you get worldwide riots. The barbaric acts of murdering innocents in the name of Islam and not a peep says it all.

Muslim peace march in London 'IGNORED by media'
1. I'm not impressed someone in 872 did something to contribute to civilization.
2. Slavery is widely practiced within Islam. Just ask Boko Harem or the millions of immigrants held captive in Middle East nations.
3. Shariah calls for murdering your daughter for being raped, how to properly beat your wife, when to stone her, when to whip her.

How Sharia Law Punishes Raped Women

4. Draw a picture of Mohammed or a fake story about flushing a Koran down the toilet you get worldwide riots. The barbaric acts of murdering innocents in the name of Islam and not a peep says it all.

There are American Christians who think gays should be killed. There are always lunatics in every religion.
... once again equating modern day Christianity with modern day Islam...
Once again equate modern Islam with a group of fundie extremists.
yep cause they aren't speaking up against them. i don't care what the poll numbers are, there aren't enough of them condemning their, ISIS, action starting with the lead muslim in Washington, DC. Condemn them all or you're for em.

So, Christians in the U.S. haven't publicly voiced this sentiment?
Christians equating modern day Christianity to modern day Islam?

No, not much.

Deflecting from the thread topic is certainly predictable, many have been trying it. Standard operating procedure.

There are American Christians who think gays should be killed. There are always lunatics in every religion.
yep cause they aren't speaking up against them. i don't care what the poll numbers are, there aren't enough of them condemning their action starting with the lead muslim in Washington, DC. Condemn them all or you're for em.
You have jumped the shark.

are you talking to me?

This isn't one.
how, I didn't bring it up they did. wth? I was only answering their question on a subject they brought up. AGAIN!!!!!

yep cause they aren't speaking up against them. i don't care what the poll numbers are, there aren't enough of them condemning their action starting with the lead muslim in Washington, DC. Condemn them all or you're for em.
You have jumped the shark.
huh?

are you talking to me?

This isn't one.
how, I didn't bring it up they did. wth? I was only answering their question on a subject they brought up. AGAIN!!!!!

Yeah, you did bring up illegal immigration. No one else has mentioned it, and it bears no relation to the topic of this thread.

This isn't up for debate. Get back on topic.

did I claim there was a poll? they used the same one that coyote shared in here. I explained what that was. do you get confused easily? Just curious.

Who is the muslim president that you keep referring to?
See how does one in a clean zone respond. Well if you don't know, then I guess you don't know. it's quite obvious to the rest of the country who the muslim in charge is in the US.
I kind of figured you were just trolling. Anyone that claims Obama is a Muslim is trolling or doesn't belong in a sane thread.
why cause his father was one, doesn't make him one? I'm sorry, how does that work?

No, that's not how it works. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back