Islamist beheads teacher in France

The terror continues...

View attachment 402542

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." George S. Patton
Patton was a great General just like is lookalike the best President Trump

1602880407492.png

Yes, It was not the French who landed on the beaches of Normandy on June 6, 1944 but the Americans, the Canadians, and the English the French they made resistance.

It was a Religion of Peace beheading, nothing to worry about...it being so peaceful and all.
The place where I live is the place where the Templars were most marked by the History here we are well as you I mean the deep American but here we constantly have Islamic threats and we are not armed but I think it will be soon live like you, it is the thing to do to fight the enemy the return of the crusades.

View attachment 402537
We will soon understand why they had to push back the Islamic horde

The terrorist was on S /watch file, he was "monitored."
Better if he was "removed". Now it is too late. Fucking roaches´ lives are more important in this madhouse Europe.
He didn’t want to be arrested and he was threatening so the police shot him down, one less but how many other are there preparing for more killings in France ?
Glad he gets to meet Satan. Hes in for a rude awakening when he meets his god.

The Christian West needs to wake up and ignore citizenship laws and start removing thos who cant live peacefully in a Christian culture.
The way to get rid of Islamic scum once and for all is to vote for Marine Lepen in 2022:thup:

Better if he was "removed". Now it is too late. Fucking roaches´ lives are more important in this madhouse Europe.
He didn’t want to be arrested and he was threatening so the police shot him down, one less but how many other are there preparing for more killings in France ?

The Christian West needs to wake up and ignore citizenship laws and start removing thos who cant live peacefully in a Christian culture.
The way to get rid of Islamic scum once and for all is to vote for Marine Lepen in 2022:thup:
Are the people willing? Are they sick enough yet?

Are the people willing? Are they sick enough yet?
Not sure but i hope so...good god i have it with leftie i can't take it anymore if Trump win the election and Macaroni win again... i move to USA

The terror continues...

View attachment 402542

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." George S. Patton

View attachment 402574

Yes, It was not the French who landed on the beaches of Normandy on June 6, 1944 but the Americans, the Canadians, and the English the French they made resistance.
What is the difference? Oh yes. Patton served.

just in 1 month, first Navalny, hacker attack on Norway . today - Paris teacher public Beheading ,

guys don't you think that its time to finish off Nigeria with snow with oil - gas sanctions? With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

"russian Gunman 'shouting Allahu Akbar' BEHEADS Paris teacher who had shown cartoons of Prophet Mohammed to his pupils, before police shoot him dead.., '[The attacker] is believed to be .....' said an investigating source, referring to the Russian Federation republic. "
1602883054029.png

1602883076912.png

1602883117347.png

Last edited:
The terror continues...

View attachment 402542

View attachment 402574

No he did not served but He did, however, attend military school. Donald Trump was sent to New York Military Academy, about 60 miles north of New York City, by his parents, Fred and Mary, in 1959 when he was 12 years old. He stayed through his senior year, graduating at 17. Trump has said that his time at the academy gave him “more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military.”

Fear not---PAKISTAN TO THE RESCUE----a pakistani has been chosen to head the UN
human rights comission-----his first priority is
the NOBLE fight against ISLAMOPHOBIA

My deepest sympathies to the teacher's family.

There is really nothing more that one can say.

I guess this whole situation arose when people of the religion under discussion moved to France from Algeria in large numbers. Even General Charles de Gaulle expressed misgivings about the inevitable impact on his beloved France.

The terror continues...

View attachment 402542

View attachment 402574

Trump has SERVED far more than you ever have. "Service" does not have to involve SLAVERY to government.

This is just another example of why Islam is completely incompatible with the west. If the U.S. founding fathers had actually known about how evil the Quran and Islam is, they would not have written into the Constitution that "Congress Shall Make No Law Against The Establishment of Religion." They would have restricted religions significantly.
When the Barbary Pirates (which were Muslim pirates and privateers) were capturing American ships and enslaving the crews, the American government was perplexed. They only knew that we weren't at war with the Muslims, so when Jefferson's administration demanded to know why they were enslaving Americans, the response given was: Because the Quran tells us we can.

Last edited:

once Moscow has finished we can sand all Caucasian muslims home without any fear for Moscow´s retaliation . with other words : Long Live Free Icheria down to Moscow´s occupiers

This is just another example of why Islam is completely incompatible with the west. If the U.S. founding fathers had actually known about how evil the Quran and Islam is, they would not have written into the Constitution that "Congress Shall Make No Law Against The Establishment of Religion." They would have restricted religions significantly.
killer is russian much possible Putin´s man ,

Ramzan Kadyrov: Putin's key Chechen ally - BBC News
www.bbc.com › news › world-europe-31794742

May 21, 2020 — Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov is close to the Russian president and ... (FSB) go back at least to 2000, when Mr Putin became president.

My deepest sympathies to the teacher's family.

There is really nothing more that one can say.

I guess this whole situation arose when people of the religion under discussion moved to France from Algeria in large numbers. Even General Charles de Gaulle expressed misgivings about the inevitable impact on his beloved France.
It’s a barbaric act and the French media keep saying over and over that they’re not all the same, but wait, are there a lot of Westerners going out on the street to behead someone? those "people" simply do not see the value of life.

now its clear this butcher was from Moscow ... sanction oil , gas sanctions

The terror continues...

View attachment 402542

View attachment 402574

Trump has SERVED far more than you ever have. "Service" does not have to involve SLAVERY to government.
Tell that those who served.

Forum List

Back