Isn't This Great? Trump Ending DACA Will Create 700,000 Jobs

yeah , i wouldn't admit to being egyptian either Issa !!
Actually I would be super proud if I was Egyptian, great country with a lot of history that contributed a lot to humanity.
Why are you so mean and degrading ?
---------------------------------------------------------------- ALL that i know is that you admit to being imported into the USA . If things were all peaches and cream in your falling down homeland you certainly wouldn't be in the USA Issa .

Yep, it's time these DACA wetbacks to be rounded up and deported back to their indigenous country so natural born citizen Americans can get jobs that they deserve. Our President Trump, a gift from God, is about to make this happen. Remember, preserving our borders, language, and culture is all about making America great again.

Zuckerberg Group: 700K American Job Openings If DACA Ends
What do you mean by "wetbacks"?
wet·back/ˈwetˌbak/
noun

a Mexican living in the US, especially without official authorization.
So...you are only concerned about the Mexicans? Not all the other dreamers from other countries?

Oh make no mistake about it....Mexicans are THEE problem.
Illegals from other countries tend to be clean and respectful...they don't impose on others. They spend their lives growing and becoming better AMERICANS. Like Blacks, Hispanics are somehow able to find complacency in total filth, dependency and indecency. If we shared a border with Japan nobody would give two shits about illegal immigration. I've yet to see a Japanese wave their countries flag in the face of the American's that spoon feed them...I've never seen a Japanese leave dirty diapers and Bud Light cans on our beaches. Are you starting to get it? Mexicans fuck themselves by acting like the nasty third world filth they are.
I live in LA where most Mexicans live outside Mexico....the hardest working people, also the most humble and the nicest of all immigrants and I'm an immigrant myself. The US should be very thankful of the contribution of Mexicans to the American dream. And never seing them begging for money, the baggers somehow most of them are whites.

That's odd....All I see are five foot tall silver tooth cockroaches selling roses on every corner and off ramp.
So you live in "beautiful" East Los Angeles? (North Tijuana)
East LA is predominantly Hispanic folks...you won't believe this but it's a filthy shithole full of dirty cockroaches where BudLight cans and dirty diapers line the streets. Those Mexicans really know how to destroy a community...every single one they inhabit.

AR-141109647.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

graffiti-east-los-angeles-13750581.jpg

img_40161.jpg

P7066022s,medium_large.1382279683.jpg

Yep, it's time these DACA wetbacks to be rounded up and deported back to their indigenous country so natural born citizen Americans can get jobs that they deserve. Our President Trump, a gift from God, is about to make this happen. Remember, preserving our borders, language, and culture is all about making America great again.

This is just more of your dishonest, bigoted horseshit McGarrett Breitbart is deliberately distorting and misrepresenting what Zuckerberg is saying.

Here is a dose or reality:

Analysis | White House claims ‘dreamers’ take jobs away from blacks and Hispanics. Here’s the truth.

Contrary to Sanders’s assertion, he said, DACA improves the economic outlook for low-skilled, American-born workers. Without work permits, undocumented immigrants are more likely to take any job they can, even work that falls far below their skill or education level. DACA, on the other hand, allows those workers to move to jobs that better match their background, freeing up low-skilled positions.

There is just no compelling proof that immigration -- legal or illegal -- “squeezes out native-born workers in any systematic way,” Holtz-Eakin said. “We’ve experienced waves of immigration and still, on average, reached full employment.”

wet·back/ˈwetˌbak/
noun

So...you are only concerned about the Mexicans? Not all the other dreamers from other countries?

Illegals from other countries tend to be clean and respectful...they don't impose on others. They spend their lives growing and becoming better AMERICANS. Like Blacks, Hispanics are somehow able to find complacency in total filth, dependency and indecency. If we shared a border with Japan nobody would give two shits about illegal immigration. I've yet to see a Japanese wave their countries flag in the face of the American's that spoon feed them...I've never seen a Japanese leave dirty diapers and Bud Light cans on our beaches. Are you starting to get it? Mexicans fuck themselves by acting like the nasty third world filth they are.
I live in LA where most Mexicans live outside Mexico....the hardest working people, also the most humble and the nicest of all immigrants and I'm an immigrant myself. The US should be very thankful of the contribution of Mexicans to the American dream. And never seing them begging for money, the baggers somehow most of them are whites.

That's odd....All I see are five foot tall silver tooth cockroaches selling roses on every corner and off ramp.
East LA is predominantly Hispanic folks...you won't believe this but it's a filthy shithole full of dirty cockroaches where BudLight cans and dirty diapers line the streets. Those Mexicans really know how to destroy a community...every single one they inhabit.

img_40161.jpg

thanks for the racist screed....

your ignorance is the reason you're a broke loser...mexicans

or blacks

or jews...

but angry white male christian broke losers like blaming everyone else for their mega failure

95% of Dreamers are either working or in school. I doubt the GOP base is qualified for the jobs the Dreamers are currently holding. There are 6.2 million available now. We know the GOP base isn't qualified for those jobs.
906dd59b2c01371777c9b682016c31c07c72a7a698d7013542e6b53371a8fbb2.jpg

Wrong on all accounts....
Job Openings and Labor Turnover Summary

America has record-high 6.2 million job openings

You can call me names, but you can't call me wrong. Don't be fukking ignorant. Facts are easy to look up.

95% of Dreamers are either working or in school. I doubt the GOP base is qualified for the jobs the Dreamers are currently holding. There are 6.2 million available now. We know the GOP base isn't qualified for those jobs.

You can call me names, but you can't call me wrong. Don't be fukking ignorant. Facts are easy to look up.
You have to be politically correct for those jobs you speak of, that makes them not worth a fuck.

AWESOME...employee shortages are what drives up wages!
Whack-jobs on the Left have begged for higher wages for our low and middle class for years...right?
Ohhhh, let me guess....you want all the human cockroaches you can afford with other people's money AND you want higher wages...right?
FUCK I'm good.

wet·back/ˈwetˌbak/
noun

img_40161.jpg

White wing Republicans trying to set an example for Mexican street gangs.

920x920.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

Appalachia-videoSixteenByNine1050.jpg

tin_can_8_10-980-copy.jpg

wet·back/ˈwetˌbak/
noun

img_40161.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------- and many of the 'mex' heros are in wheelchairs probably from being shot in the spine by the Police while the mex heros were committing crimes . Thanks , Its good info and good photos to keep repeating BrokeLoser !!

This is just more of your dishonest, bigoted horseshit McGarrett Breitbart is deliberately distorting and misrepresenting what Zuckerberg is saying.

Analysis | White House claims ‘dreamers’ take jobs away from blacks and Hispanics. Here’s the truth.

Contrary to Sanders’s assertion, he said, DACA improves the economic outlook for low-skilled, American-born workers. Without work permits, undocumented immigrants are more likely to take any job they can, even work that falls far below their skill or education level. DACA, on the other hand, allows those workers to move to jobs that better match their background, freeing up low-skilled positions.

There is just no compelling proof that immigration -- legal or illegal -- “squeezes out native-born workers in any systematic way,” Holtz-Eakin said. “We’ve experienced waves of immigration and still, on average, reached full employment.”
So why are these Republicans unqualified for those jobs?

Majority of Republicans say colleges have negative impact on country, poll says

wet·back/ˈwetˌbak/
noun

img_40161.jpg

White wing Republicans trying to set an example for Mexican street gangs.

920x920.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

Appalachia-videoSixteenByNine1050.jpg

tin_can_8_10-980-copy.jpg

Haha...desperate fools always bring up the 1.5 percentile....no one gives two shits about the 1.5% of anything.
Your last two images look like some good quality, family first, law abiding, poor white folks. Do you hate them?

wet·back/ˈwetˌbak/
noun

img_40161.jpg

thanks for the racist screed....

your ignorance is the reason you're a broke loser...mexicans

or blacks

or jews...

but angry white male christian broke losers like blaming everyone else for their mega failure

Huh?
Mega failure? Care to explain that one?
I always thought ignorance is when Loons pretend that facts don't exist? Ignorance is when people ignore the obvious and blind themselves in pity and emotion.
You're suppose to be an intellectual being..don't be scared.
Which part of what I said was fabricated?

"There is just no compelling proof that immigration -- legal or illegal -- “squeezes out native-born workers in any systematic way,” Holtz-Eakin said. “We’ve experienced waves of immigration and still, on average, reached full employment.”

Oh shit...I always love this claim made by whackos.
These Loons don't care that 21% of this nation is on the .GOV tit and 8% of California lives in poverty. "But, but, but the unemployment rate is low"
Fucking retards!
Here's an elementary lesson for you filthy Koooks.
More people = Fewer jobs = Lower wages
Fewer people = More jobs = Higher wages = Fewer on the tit
TA-DA!
Sorry peeps...it's time to reduce population to better the lives of REAL American's...your wetbacks are done here....UH, BUH BYE BEANERS!

wet·back/ˈwetˌbak/
noun

img_40161.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------- and many of the 'mex' heros are in wheelchairs probably from being shot in the spine by the Police while the mex heros were committing crimes . Thanks , Its good info and good photos to keep repeating BrokeLoser !!

I don't make this shit up....anybody who watches local news here in the LA, Orange County, Inland Empire area knows that every broadcast is just another edition of "Wetbacks Gone Wild". But, but but....somehow "they're all real pillars in their communities".
Haha...funny shit!

wet·back/ˈwetˌbak/
noun

img_40161.jpg

I live in the west side bordered by Beverly hills and Malibu...i hate to brag but our average property tax is higher than the median family income of any red state.
You cherry picking , I could easily send you pictures of the thousands of white trash all over San Bernardino, riverside and the rest of America and tell you oh look white people are all like that.
Grow up !!!

"There is just no compelling proof that immigration -- legal or illegal -- “squeezes out native-born workers in any systematic way,” Holtz-Eakin said. “We’ve experienced waves of immigration and still, on average, reached full employment.”

Oh shit...I always love this claim made by whackos.
These Loons don't care that 21% of this nation is on the .GOV tit and 8% of California lives in poverty. "But, but, but the unemployment rate is low"
Fucking retards!
Here's an elementary lesson for you filthy Koooks.
More people = Fewer jobs = Lower wages
Fewer people = More jobs = Higher wages = Fewer on the tit
TA-DA!
Sorry peeps...it's time to reduce population to better the lives of REAL American's...your wetbacks are done here....UH, BUH BYE BEANERS!
If you got balls go tell them that :).

yeah , i wouldn't admit to being egyptian either Issa !!
Actually I would be super proud if I was Egyptian, great country with a lot of history that contributed a lot to humanity.
Why are you so mean and degrading ?
---------------------------------------------------------------- ALL that i know is that you admit to being imported into the USA . If things were all peaches and cream in your falling down homeland you certainly wouldn't be in the USA Issa .
Same reason probably you came here or your ancestors hun. :)

Forum List

Back