Isn’t this interesting

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
The software provider for elections in the swing states had to send an “update” the night before the elections. Update to what? Changing the vote tallies after the testing was done? That’s the only reason I can think of. If a program is tested and ready for an Election Day there sure as hell shouldn’t be an update the night before.

Jesus fucking christ. The marxist Dim shitstains and their "chick math". This isn't differential calculus... its 2nd grade arithmetic. Its 1+1=2. These are the dumbfucks who couldn't count how many heads were under a sign in an Iowa cornfield. They're much too stupid to govern anything.

it is not a computer virus why you lost landslide, it is the coronovirus stupid... :D

Jesus fucking christ. The marxist Dim shitstains and their "chick math". This isn't differential calculus... its 2nd grade arithmetic. Its 1+1=2. These are the dumbfucks who couldn't count how many heads were under a sign in an Iowa cornfield. They're much too stupid to govern anything.
Sadly it is that simple to produce vote results. That is unless you’re cheating. In that case cell 1 doesn’t equal the cell total it equals the cell total minus x% that then gets applied to cell 2. Aren’t computers fun.

One thing computers never do is glitch calculations. Those have to be programmed in.

I thought I read the grotesque Senator Feinstein has a close relative who owns a significant amount of one of the companies involved in the computer part of the massive election fraud.

Sadly it is that simple to produce vote results. That is unless you’re cheating. In that case cell 1 doesn’t equal the cell total it equals the cell total minus x% that then gets applied to cell 2. Aren’t computers fun.

One thing computers never do is glitch calculations. Those have to be programmed in.

I had a short conversation with my husband's firm's IT expert, he told me all the systems SHOULD run the same software, if one glitches they all glitch.

He said that's the first clue

it is not a computer virus why you lost landslide, it is the coronovirus stupid... :D
A feature is not a virus. Or are you saying they downloaded their own virus the night before?

he lost it bro, lost it landslide... :)

he didnt lose it because of a software, but because of his own incompetence and stupidity...
millions of democrats and republicans capable of seeing that voted him down, as simple as that...
it is pretty simple outcome if you really think about it, not going the crazy la la fantasy land right winger like to hang out...

A feature is not a virus. Or are you saying they downloaded their own virus the night before?

he didnt lose it because of a software, but because of his own incompetence and stupidity...
millions of democrats and republicans capable of seeing that voted him down, as simple as that...
it is pretty simple outcome if you really think about it, not going the crazy la la fantasy land right winger like to hang out...

Landslide? Roflmao

I think you're due for a free helicopter ride, a courtesy of the government treasury.

I had a short conversation with my husband's firm's IT expert, he told me all the systems SHOULD run the same software, if one glitches they all glitch.

He said that's the first clue

really... did he tell you try to turn it off and on again... :)
imo, you should report this to the trump hotline... :D

I think you're due for a free helicopter ride, a courtesy of the government treasury.

you are threatening me bro...

you are threatening me bro...

You're at liberty to choose the voucher for the free ride, you also have to fill out an application at the Town Clerk to see if you qualify.

Landslide? Roflmao

let me put it this way; he lost to a vote count any candidate in the history of US only saw in their dreams, democrats and republicans voting him down together... :)

that is called a LANDSLIDE... :D

Forum List

Back