Israel and weapons of mass destruction

Israel was never hit by thousands of missiles.

Oh really ? And how would you know that ?
Ever been to the region ?

Care to put your money where your mouth is ?

Palestinian rocket and mortar attacks on Israel from the Gaza Strip have occurred since 2001. Between 2001 and January 2009, over 8,600 rockets had been launched
Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 2008 alone there was 2,048 missile luanched and 1,668 mortars fired.
It is against my religion to make wagers or place bets.

Other wise it would be easy to relieve you of your money.

Check all of your wiki links that you are using. They all say rockets and motors.

Neither of which is a missile.

A rocket and a missile are two completely different weapons. :cool:

Alright you were right ...:clap2:

So we agree thousands of rockets carrying a warhead of conventional explosives hit Israel ?Is it much better for your argument ?

PS - I looked up the definition of Missile::cool:

• MISSILE (noun)

Meaning:
A rocket carrying a warhead of conventional or nuclear explosives; may be ballistic or directed by remote control
What does missile mean? definition, meaning and pronunciation (Free English Language Dictionary)

Wait didn't i just said "rockets carrying a warhead of conventional explosives" somewhere? :confused:
It turns out i could have said Missile instead and it would mean the exact same thing ,well what do you know ?:eusa_whistle:

It's very simple Junior

Missiles have a internal guidance system to direct them to their target.

Rockets don't.

That's why there are two different names.

Last edited:

Check all of your wiki links that you are using. They all say rockets and motors.

But your religion doesn’t inhibit you from rounding people up and putting them in a concentration camp? That’s a crazy religion you have there Sunni Boy :cuckoo:

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:

the homemade rockets of the Gaza concentration camp do not carry a warhead of any explosives

Anti_Semitism_by_Latuff2.jpg

the homemade rockets of the Gaza concentration camp do not carry a warhead of any explosives

Why, why do people post about things they know nothing about ?
You just assume things without really knowing and then you think they are facts, which they are not.
And what's worse , you then go around telling other people the 'facts' you know , when they in fact false.

the homemade rockets of Gaza are called Qassam there are 3 types of this rocket :

Qassam 1 Explosives Payload 5 kg (11 lb)
Qassam 2 Explosives Payload 10 kg (22 lb)
Qassam 3 Explosives Payload 20 kg (44 lb)

Qassam rocket - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh really ? And how would you know that ?
Ever been to the region ?

Care to put your money where your mouth is ?

Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 2008 alone there was 2,048 missile launched and 1,668 mortars fired.

Alright you were right ...:clap2:

So we agree thousands of rockets carrying a warhead of conventional explosives hit Israel ?Is it much better for your argument ?

PS - I looked up the definition of Missile::cool:

• MISSILE (noun)

Meaning:
A rocket carrying a warhead of conventional or nuclear explosives; may be ballistic or directed by remote control
What does missile mean? definition, meaning and pronunciation (Free English Language Dictionary)

Wait didn't i just said "rockets carrying a warhead of conventional explosives" somewhere? :confused:
It turns out i could have said Missile instead and it would mean the exact same thing ,well what do you know ?:eusa_whistle:

It's very simple Junior

Missiles have a internal guidance system to direct them to their target.

Rockets don't.

That's why there are two different names.

Come on man , don't be like that.
If you are proven wrong, be a man and admit it.

If you think that a missile has to have a guidance system does not make it a fact.
Many missiles have guidance systems , but nowhere in the definition of 'Missile' it says it has to have a guidance system.

A definition from another dictionary :

World English Dictionary
missile (ˈmɪsaɪl) — n 1. any object or weapon that is thrown at a target or shot from an engine, gun, etc 2. a. a rocket-propelled weapon that flies either in a fixed trajectory (ballistic missile) or in a trajectory that can be controlled during flight (guided missile) b. ( as modifier ): a missile carrier
Missile | Define Missile at Dictionary.com

That's a very nice caricature , got any death threats lately from Jewish people for posting it ? Did Jewish people gather in protest around the world and demanded that you should be jailed because you have posted it?

No but Israel always plays the anti Semite card whenever anyone criticizes it. Usually it only tries to get people fired or put in jail.

If you think that a missile has to have a guidance system does not make it a fact.
Many missiles have guidance systems , but nowhere in the definition of 'Missile' it says it has to have a guidance system.
This is my last post on this subject. And I don't care what a dictionary has to say about it. I have worked in the engineering field for many years so I know what I'm talking about.

True, in ancient times anything shot or thrown was called a missile. But here we are talking modern ballistics with on board fuel systems.

A "rocket" is basically what they call a dumb weapon. It has no internal guidance system or GPS to guide it to target. It is a fire and forget weapon. Point it in the general direction of the target and hope it hits something.

A modern "missile" is basically a rocket with an on board guidance system. They can be extremely accurate. Whereas, you might have to shoot dozens of rockets to try and hit a target; many times just one missile will do the job.

Simple fact: Israel's IDF murders civilians in Gaza using precision guided missiles to target hospitals, schools, mosques, neighborhoods, etc.

Palestinians on the other hand; only have small rockets that have no guidance systems and are highly inaccurate in order to protect themselves.

Just google "difference between rockets and missiles" and many sites will pop up to explain the difference between the two.

"If we take this unguided rocket and now add a guidance system, the result is a missile. A missile contains all three of the elements we have discussed--a warhead, a propulsion system, and some form of guidance. The various types of guidance that are used on missiles were discussed in detail in a previous article. A guidance system mates a sensor or seeker that detects a target to a computer autopilot that commands a control system to steer towards that target. The most common types of seekers or sensors used today include infrared, radar, lasers, inertial, and GPS. It is the use of these guidance systems that turns a "dumb" weapon into a "smart" weapon."

Aerospaceweb.org | Ask Us - Bombs, Rockets & Missiles

Last edited:

That's a very nice caricature , got any death threats lately from Jewish people for posting it ? Did Jewish people gather in protest around the world and demanded that you should be jailed because you have posted it?

No but Israel always plays the anti Semite card whenever anyone criticizes it. Usually it only tries to get people fired or put in jail.

This is false, and easily to disprove.
You clearly are criticizing Israel.
Have i every called you Antisemitic ?
No.
So you are proven wrong.

Usually it only tries to get people fired or put in jail.
(Same could be said about the state of Texas)
Anyway this statement is not based on anything except your imagination.

Simple fact: Israel's IDF murders civilians in Gaza using precision guided missiles to target hospitals, schools, mosques, neighborhoods, etc. Palestinians on the other hand; only have small rockets that have no guidance systems and are highly inaccurate in order to protect themselves.
  • All terrorist gangster garbage in gazabad is, of course. "civilian"
  • I've always maintained that israeli hi-tech response is, indeed, disproportionate - Israel should adopt that proportionality concept - a bus for a bus, a house for a house, a rocket falls on a day-care center in Sderot - launch dumb rockets in the general direction of gazabad, very cheap, very proportionate, of course.

This is my last post on this subject. And I don't care what a dictionary has to say about it. I have worked in the engineering field for many years so I know what I'm talking about.

True, in ancient times anything shot or thrown was called a missile. But here we are talking modern ballistics with on board fuel systems.

A "rocket" is basically what they call a dumb weapon. It has no internal guidance system or GPS to guide it to target. It is a fire and forget weapon. Point it in the general direction of the target and hope it hits something.

A modern "missile" is basically a rocket with an on board guidance system. They can be extremely accurate. Whereas, you might have to shoot dozens of rockets to try and hit a target; many times just one missile will do the job.

Simple fact: Israel's IDF murders civilians in Gaza using precision guided missiles to target hospitals, schools, mosques, neighborhoods, etc.

Palestinians on the other hand; only have small rockets that have no guidance systems and are highly inaccurate in order to protect themselves.

I'm sorry. This is just getting funny. First of all I said missile, i didn't say "Smart missile" or "Guided missile" I just said missile.
which means exactly what is said in the dictionary.

I have worked in the engineering field for many years so I know what I'm talking about.
The don't teach you definition of words in engineering.

But indeed it is not important, you were trying to say that Palestinians use unguided missiles while Israel uses guided missiles.
Agreed.

But the funniest part is you said :

It's true that Israel uses guided missiles, the use of guided missiles is in order to minimize civilian casualties.
When there was war between Gaza and Israel, hamas fighets used hospitals, schools, mosques, to hide inside.
Civilian population was warned about any scheduled bombings.

This war only happened (in 2009) as an Israeli response to the unstopping missile attacks on it's cities (Missile attacked started at 2001 and inclined dramatically after Israeli withdraw from Gaza in 2005 ).

There is no reason at all for using guided missile if you just want to kill random people.

Now your remark about Palestinians protect themselves using Quassm rockets is just funny. Do you actually believe in the things you are saying ?
How are they protecting themselves by lunching missiles at Israeli cities ?
Where the protection kicks in here ...

No.
So you are proven wrong.

Usually it only tries to get people fired or put in jail.

You may have not but many of Israel's lackeys on this board have.

As far as fired, I don't have a list made up but Norman Finkelstein comes to mind off the top of my head.
------------------
ISTANBUL, (PIC)-- 30 Turkish citizens were acquitted on Friday of charges filed by a pro-Zionist prosecutor who accused them of chanting racist slurs against Jews in a basketball game.

During the trial that was held in a court near the Republic square in Istanbul, thousands of Turkish citizens rallied outside chanting slogans against the Turkish prosecutor and demanding freedom for their compatriots.

The prosecutor filed his charges after 30 citizens waved Palestinian flags and chanted “Damn Israel” slogans during a Eurocup women basketball game between Kayseri Kaski Spor and Israel’s Maccabi Bnot at the Kayseri Kadir Has Congress and Sports Center last November.

The prosecutor demanded the judge to issue one-year jail sentence for the 30 individuals.

More than 40 Turkish lawyers volunteered to defend the accused and managed to convince the judge that their clients used the phrase "damn Israel" to express their condemnation for its crimes against the Palestinians and humanity and did not chant racist remarks against the Jews.

Turkish court orders release of citizens who chanted slogans against Israel

And the same thing happens in the US, Canada, and other places.

No.
So you are proven wrong.

As far as fired, I don't have a list made up but Norman Finkelstein comes to mind off the top of my head.
------------------
ISTANBUL, (PIC)-- 30 Turkish citizens were acquitted on Friday of charges filed by a pro-Zionist prosecutor who accused them of chanting racist slurs against Jews in a basketball game.

During the trial that was held in a court near the Republic square in Istanbul, thousands of Turkish citizens rallied outside chanting slogans against the Turkish prosecutor and demanding freedom for their compatriots.

The prosecutor filed his charges after 30 citizens waved Palestinian flags and chanted “Damn Israel” slogans during a Eurocup women basketball game between Kayseri Kaski Spor and Israel’s Maccabi Bnot at the Kayseri Kadir Has Congress and Sports Center last November.

The prosecutor demanded the judge to issue one-year jail sentence for the 30 individuals.

More than 40 Turkish lawyers volunteered to defend the accused and managed to convince the judge that their clients used the phrase "damn Israel" to express their condemnation for its crimes against the Palestinians and humanity and did not chant racist remarks against the Jews.

You said :

No but Israel always plays the anti Semite card whenever anyone criticizes it.
The fact that I didn't call you antisemitic proves the statement above is false.
In addition i don't know what you have said to other people and why did they call you Antisemitic, perhaps you said something antisemitic ... i don't know.

About the other things you said :
You are saying that Israel ,as a country trying to put people in Jail or fired for criticizing it.
This is false.

I didn't read a lot about Norman Finkelstein, but what is most notable about him is that he was on administrative leave from his university.
This is not by any way influenced by Israel, meaning he was not fired by order of Israel.

this is similar to the Turkish people you were talking about.
Did this happen in Israel ? Did Israel draft a complaint ? Did Israel jailed them , or tried to put them in Jail ? no.
Your argument is proven false.

Also screaming "Damn Israel" Is not criticism, it's just a remark meant to offend and not criticize. So your argument is proven false even more.

No.
So you are proven wrong.

------------------

You said :

No but Israel always plays the anti Semite card whenever anyone criticizes it.
The fact that I didn't call you antisemitic proves the statement above is false.
In addition i don't know what you have said to other people and why did they call you Antisemitic, perhaps you said something antisemitic ... i don't know.

About the other things you said :
You are saying that Israel ,as a country trying to put people in Jail or fired for criticizing it.
This is false.

I didn't read a lot about Norman Finkelstein, but what is most notable about him is that he was on administrative leave from his university.
This is not by any way influenced by Israel, meaning he was not fired by order of Israel.

this is similar to the Turkish people you were talking about.
Did this happen in Israel ? Did Israel draft a complaint ? Did Israel jailed them , or tried to put them in Jail ? no.
Your argument is proven false.

Also screaming "Damn Israel" Is not criticism, it's just a remark meant to offend and not criticize. So your argument is proven false even more.

Splitting hairs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8ENawcSliA&feature=related]Chomsky on Dershowitz' "jihad" against Finkelstein Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBclWDYuoxI&feature=related]Chomsky on Dershowitz' "jihad" against Finkelstein Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back