Israel and weapons of mass destruction

Arafat was a project of the West. He did not seek the approval from the people when something was drawn up for him to sign.

Oh Really, Propaganda Boy?

The voter turnout topped 70 percent of Palestinians & Yasser Arafat won with a 90% majority.

President Jimmy Carter said that the Palestinian elections were "open and fair."

Over 600 international observers, including Carter, gave the process a seal of approval, and newspapers from Berlin to Los Angeles trumpeted the triumph of democracy in the Palestinian territories.

Yasser Arafat was certainly the elected representative of the Palestinian people & in less than a years time after he was elected, Arafat signed the "Hebron Protocol Letter" giving Israel all the land it occupied January 17, 1997.

Arafat's police have jailed journalists and human rights activists and have intimidated Palestinian newspapers. Winners of primary elections have been pushed aside and elections results ignored so Arafat's people could get on the ballot.

"He and others are finding difficulty adjusting to a new situation. There were lots of violations of the election law," said parliamentary candidate Moustafa Barghoutti.

The only alternative to Arafat's presidency is 73-year-old social activist Samirha Khalil. As many as 25 percent of Palestinians were expected to cast protest votes for her.

There seems to be a reservoir of anti-Arafat anger among voters. Islamic fundamentalists like Hamas in Gaza are boycotting the election because they believe Arafat has surrendered Palestinian interests to the Israelis.
--------------------
BTW,
Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter was in the West Bank along with an international team of observers. The group met with Palestinian human rights activists Friday, concerned about reports that journalists and campaign activists were arrested by Arafat's security forces. "Criticism of the central authority has not been permitted," Carter said.

CNN - Polls open for first Palestinian elections - Jan. 20, 1996

Can you not read & interpret? :cuckoo:

The voter turnout topped 70 percent of Palestinians. That is a much higher percent turnout than we have here in the USA. This nullifies your claim that people boycotted the election. It also nullifies your claim that people had no choice because the other candidate was an old lady. The high voter turnout indicates they were excited about voting for Yasser & not that they had little choice.

The fact that Yasser Arafat won with a 90% majority shoots down your propaganda of 25 percent of Palestinians wanted to cast protest votes for Samirha Khalil.

You lie with every post on this board. Everyone knows this. That is why you have such a huge negative reputation rating. USMB people have voted & the results are that you are a lier & an idiot. When the majority of Palestinians voted to settle the borders & have peace, you fucking terrorist need to stop the attacks. You assholes are the only problem. Nobody supports your lies or your actions. Leave the people alone. They have done nothing to you except try to get you terrorist assholes to stop hurting them.

Well, um, yeah, you go in and steal someone's land and make them second class citizens in their own country, don't be surprised when they attack you.

Muslims stole the land, first......

Um, yeah, from the Byzantines, who inherited it from the Romans, who stole it from the Judeans, who got it back from the Greeks, who took it from the Persians, who took it from the Babylonians, So yeah, this bit of real estate has changed hands a bunch of times.

But God really does love the Israelis the very bestest of all.

According to your loyalties, it appears you believe the Lord loves the muslims bestest of all (even though it says the liars will be outside of the "New Jerusalem).

That argument is ONLY valid if Israel pulls out of Gaza and the West Bank and leaves them to their own devices.

They are occupying their land, they have to give them full rights. Sorry. Just the only way to be fair. Otherwise, you have Aparatheid.

False, an apartheid country means the country in question implements racial discrimination via policy, this does not happen in Israel.

There are no Israeli settlements in Gaza. (All setelments in Gaza were removed in 2005, as a direct result Israel was hit by thousands of short range missiles.)
Israel does not have military presence in Gaza or the West Bank, how would they pull out ?

Arabs are allowed to vote with the Palestinian Authority, and the few who are Israeli citizens can vote for approved parties in the Knesset. But it's not real democracy
what do you mean 'vote for approved parties' everyone can vote for whoever they want.
As an american you can only vote for 'approved parties'-republicans or democrats does it make your country not democratic ?

on a side note , was it you how told me there are 5000 Samaritans living in Israel ?

Read that somewhere once... I was actually amazed there were any left. All the strange bastard children of the Abrahamic Religion..

Point being, though, it's laughable to call Israel a Democracy.

More to the point, why is this my problem? Why am I asked to shovel out tons of money and send our boys off to die in their wars?

This is a stupid fight, and we shouldn't be involved in it. At all. On either side.

This country was targeted for elimination by the rulers of many of the ME countries.... that is why we have a stake in what happens in the ME.

Arafat was a project of the West. He did not seek the approval from the people when something was drawn up for him to sign.

The voter turnout topped 70 percent of Palestinians & Yasser Arafat won with a 90% majority.

President Jimmy Carter said that the Palestinian elections were "open and fair."

Over 600 international observers, including Carter, gave the process a seal of approval, and newspapers from Berlin to Los Angeles trumpeted the triumph of democracy in the Palestinian territories.

Yasser Arafat was certainly the elected representative of the Palestinian people & in less than a years time after he was elected, Arafat signed the "Hebron Protocol Letter" giving Israel all the land it occupied January 17, 1997.

Arafat's police have jailed journalists and human rights activists and have intimidated Palestinian newspapers. Winners of primary elections have been pushed aside and elections results ignored so Arafat's people could get on the ballot.

"He and others are finding difficulty adjusting to a new situation. There were lots of violations of the election law," said parliamentary candidate Moustafa Barghoutti.

The only alternative to Arafat's presidency is 73-year-old social activist Samirha Khalil. As many as 25 percent of Palestinians were expected to cast protest votes for her.

There seems to be a reservoir of anti-Arafat anger among voters. Islamic fundamentalists like Hamas in Gaza are boycotting the election because they believe Arafat has surrendered Palestinian interests to the Israelis.
--------------------
BTW,
Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter was in the West Bank along with an international team of observers. The group met with Palestinian human rights activists Friday, concerned about reports that journalists and campaign activists were arrested by Arafat's security forces. "Criticism of the central authority has not been permitted," Carter said.

And these are the people you seem to want in power in the ME.

--------------------
BTW,

And these are the people you seem to want in power in the ME.

Not at all. Abbas, Arafat's replacement, has to go.

This country was targeted for elimination by the rulers of many of the ME countries.... that is why we have a stake in what happens in the ME.
Why should we care what happens to Israel?

It's not our 51st state.

And it's not in the Constitution to defend Israel or any other country.

Israel is nothing but a liability to the United States with no return on investment. :doubt:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

It's not our 51st state.

Israel is nothing but a liability to the United States with no return on investment. :doubt:

No, it's not our 51st state....but they ARE the only ally's that we have in the ME.
And, personally, i do believe there will be a return on the investments someday. The Bible tells us that the Jews are Gods chosen people. I believe because we are still their friends and ally's that we will be rewarded for that someday. But, the Bible also tells us that in the end days Israel will have no ally's (so that includes the US). I'm afraid Obama's going to hurry this along................... :(

It's not our 51st state.

Why should you care to what happens to :
Afghanistan,Pakistan,Iraq,Egypt,Haiti,Ethiopia,Sudan,
Colombia,Kenya,Jordan,Mexico,Senegal and many other countries who receive us aid ?

While the US foreign aid to Israel consist of merely 5% of the entire sum,
You run around and you scream and shout putting your fist on the table patriotically saying :"Our aid to Israel must stop we should worry about the United States".
But the truth of the matter is you don't worry about the United States at all.
Your argument is carefully and yet falsely cloaked with the cape of patriotism but it's clear to see that you advocate not what's best for the United States , but what's worse for Israel.

About your statement :
Israel is nothing but a liability to the United States with no return on investment.
99.99% of the aid Israel revives is military and it seems you know nothing about how the military aid system works...
Unlike the economical aid witch is just money,military aid is not an open check.
The military aid money is used to buy American products that otherwise would not have been bought,it is used to give contracts to US defense companies,also it is used to buy American surplus products (meaning there is a product but no buyer) basically returning the money back to the US.

Surly Israel benefits from this arrangement but anyone with the most basic knowledge of economics should see how it also beneficial to the US.

Surly Israel benefits from this arrangement but anyone with the most basic knowledge of economics should see how it also beneficial to the US.
I agree that we are doing will Israel is basic economics; the economics of how to go bankrupt.

We give money to Israel and they turn around and buy American products.

And somehow you think it is good for the U.S.; and even brag about what a wonderful deal it is for the American people.

In essence, it would be like if you owned a store. And every customer that came in to the store you handed them money. Telling them to use it to buy anything in the store with the money you just handed them.

Common sense would dictate that you would go broke pretty fast.

But the Zionists claim this is a "great deal" for the American taxpayer.

I guess it's Jew-nomics 101 :cuckoo:

I agree that we are doing will Israel is basic economics; the economics of how to go bankrupt.

We give money to Israel and they turn around and buy American products.

And somehow you think it is good for the U.S.; and even brag about what a wonderful deal it is for the American people.

In essence, it would be like if you owned a store. And every customer that came in to the store you handed them money. Telling them to use it to buy anything in the store with the money you just handed them.

But the Zionists claim this is a "great deal" for the American taxpayer.

I guess it's Jew-nomics 101 :cuckoo:

How curious, you ignored my question ...
Curious but hardly surprising...

Yes indeed! What gets the US bankrupt is 2.8 Bill out of 52.7 Bill.
Take out the aid to Israel and now you still spend 49.9 Bill in foreign aid,well that does it,that fixed all of the US economical problems.

This shows that you have not even the most basic clue of how things work.

Lets go with your analogy and put it in layman's terms so you could understand:

Imagine you own a huge candy factory,problem is nobody in your country wants to buy candy.

Yes you sell a bit of candy to other countries but its not enough to keep the factory open.

So you go to the government and say,please give me money so i would not be forced to close my factory.

They reply that they would be happy to but they can't give you money to make candy that no one will later buy.

BUT they don't want you to close your factory, first because it would cause a lot of people to loose their jobs,secondly because they know that maybe now the government doesn't need candy,

but if in the future there may be a candy emergency and if the candy factory is closed at that time , this would be a serious problem.
So what they do is instead of giving you the money they give it to

countries that want to buy candy and those countries buy the candy from you.

This way you won't have to close your factory ,and you won't have to fire all the people that work for you, and in case of emergency your

government will have all the candy they want.

The issue is a bit more complicated but in general it's very similar to government funding.

Thanks for the primer on Jew-nomics 101

Basically, your take is, that if you are running a failing business and don't have customers.

Have the government create the customers for you by giving them money to buy your products.

Thus it's a Win-Win for both the business owner and the customer.

Plus, the government get's a piece of the action through taxes.

And the only person hurt will be the tax payer. But they don't count anyway, Right??

Wolverine1984 mentioned that occupied countries usually pay a Tax to the occupier

It's not our 51st state.

No, it's not our 51st state....but they ARE the only ally's that we have in the ME.
And, personally, i do believe there will be a return on the investments someday. The Bible tells us that the Jews are Gods chosen people. I believe because we are still their friends and ally's that we will be rewarded for that someday. But, the Bible also tells us that in the end days Israel will have no ally's (so that includes the US). I'm afraid Obama's going to hurry this along................... :(

The ISLAM RUN NATIONS of the ME have stated again and again what they want to do to Israel. Once they have accomplished that particular mission (to murder the Jews and wipe the country from the map) they have stated they will be coming for "us" the "great Satan". Why put them one step closer to being able to attack us? Why tell a religion hey it is okay for you to murder those that belong to another religion that wants to live in peace?

Basically, your take is, that if you are running a failing business and don't have customers.

Have the government create the customers for you by giving them money to buy your products.

And the only person hurt will be the tax payer. But they don't count anyway, Right??

You forget that if your failing businesses is employing hundreds of people those people would be underemployed ... but they don't count ,right ?

And the 'candy emergency' metaphor flew right past you ...
*sigh*

Well,that is not even the point,as i have said before, you don't care about the tax payer,if you did you would be against foreign aid in general (About $52.7 Bill.) , and not only Israel (About $2.8 Bill).

Further more you have said that the aid to Israel is without 'return on investment' I have proven to you that there is a return.

But don't let facts confuse you.

You forget that if your failing businesses is employing hundreds of people those people would be underemployed ... but they don't count ,right ?

*sigh*

Well,that is not even the point,as i have said before, you don't care about the tax payer,if you did you would be against foreign aid in general (About $52.7 Bill.) , and not only Israel (About $2.8 Bill).

Further more you have said that the aid to Israel is without 'return on investment' I have proven to you that there is a return.

So far you haven't provided any "facts"; just convoluted Jew-nomics that any real economist would laugh at.

Yes, I am opposed to most all foreign aid; but specifically against all Aid to fascist Israel.

Israel likes to brag about what a first world high tech democracy they are.

And about how many inventions and start up companies come out of their zionist apartheid state.

So if they are doing that good. Why give them any Aid at all?

Let Israel fund it's own military and weapons. :cool:

Our tax money eventually packs the pockets of the military industrial complex that Eisenhower warned us about while Israel gets to mooch a lot of weapons.

If that money stayed in our economy, private business would make better use of it.

I am against all foreign aid.

*sigh*

So far you haven't provided any "facts"; just convoluted Jew-nomics that any real economist would laugh at.

Yes, I am opposed to most all foreign aid; but specifically against all Aid to fascist Israel.

And about how many inventions and start up companies come out of their zionist apartheid state.

So if they are doing that good. Why give them any Aid at all?

Let Israel fund it's own military and weapons. :cool:

And about how many inventions and start up companies come out of their zionist apartheid stat
Are we a bit jealous ?
Israel is proud of it's achievements yes,why shouldn't it be?
But we are not talking about Israel's achievements and contribution to the world right now.

Also i have proven to you before that Israel is not apartheid and you went on about how the definition in the dictionary is no good...

about that :

just convoluted Jew-nomics that any real economist would laugh at.
I'm sure in your eyes real economists are people with nerrow sighted vision who only think about the now and not about what might happen tomorrow ...

What knowledge in economics you have to present such a claim, or are you an economist yourself ?

PS you would probably say your remarks don't have any racial slur right ?

Forum List

Back