Israel and weapons of mass destruction

Splitting hairs.
Trying to get a straight answer out of one of the "Chosen People" is worse that having a root canal.

Sometimes I think that the "Truth" gene is missing from their DNA :doubt:

Sorry, did you ask something ?
If not how can i give you a straight answer ?

As to what PFT said :
No but Israel always plays the anti Semite card whenever anyone criticizes it. Usually it only tries to get people fired or put in jail.
Sometimes people are using Antisemitic remarks , just as you have used an Antisemitic remark just now , does calling you Antisemitic is 'Using the Anti Semite card' or simply stating the truth ?

Typical zionist Jew answer to everything they don't like or disagree with:

1) You're anti-semitic

2) They're anti-semitic

3) He's anti-semitic

4) She's anti-semitic

5) That's anti-semitic

6) It's anti-semitic

7) {Fill in the blank} is anti-semitic

Typical zionist Jew answer to everything they don't like or disagree with:

1) You're anti-semitic

2) They're anti-semitic

3) He's anti-semitic

4) She's anti-semitic

5) That's anti-semitic

6) It's anti-semitic

7) {Fill in the blank} is anti-semitic

LOL I don't really care to call you Anti-Semitic, as anything you say I don't agree with , i can prove wrong.

I used your previous comment as proof that people actually make antisemitic comments , and there for called anti Semitic.
(So basically your previous comment proves your actual comment wrong, Ironic isn't it ?)

Are you saying this comment is not antisemitic ?

Splitting hairs.
Trying to get a straight answer out of one of the "Chosen People" is worse that having a root canal.

Sometimes I think that the "Truth" gene is missing from their DNA :doubt:

The thing I was responding to was that POOOOOOOOR Little Israel keeps getting attacked, not about who was doing the attacking. Iran has never attacked Israel directly. They support people who do, to be sure.

Of course, my view- WHY IS THIS MY PROBLEM?

Why am I being asked to chuck out money every year to support someone's fantasy that the sky pixie really gave them the strip of awful land.

Because that's what we are really talking about here, isn't it. Someone's religious conceit making our policy. And we call ourselves a superpower.

So it's not just Mormons you hate, it's those Jew bastards who killed Jesus too?

Do you know what happened when Israel was founded? Do you know how they founded it?

Read some fucking history, the Native Americans can tell you the same story.

Read some fucking history, Israel did not take land from Iran. Israel is not illegally occupying Palestine. Palestine's PLO Chairman Yasser Arafat signed the "Hebron Protocol Letter" giving Israel all the land it occupied January 17, 1997.

The Iranian's are off their rocker.

The Native Americans lost the war & like all conquered people, got over it & are treated well. We have supported the Native Americans so much that they forgot how to support themselves.

So it's not just Mormons you hate, it's those Jew bastards who killed Jesus too?

Do you know what happened when Israel was founded? Do you know how they founded it?

Read some fucking history, Israel did not take land from Iran. Israel is not illegally occupying Palestine. Palestine's PLO Chairman Yasser Arafat signed the "Hebron Protocol Letter" giving Israel all the land it occupied January 17, 1997.

The Native Americans lost the war & like all conquered people, got over it & are treated well. We have supported the Native Americans so much that they forgot how to support themselves.

Arafat was a project of the West. He did not seek the approval from the people when something was drawn up for him to sign.

Arafat was a project of the West. He did not seek the approval from the people when something was drawn up for him to sign.

How convenient it is that anyone that you don't agree with is a project of the west ?
When Hamas killed Phatah , well Phatah were the project of the west.
Yaser Arafat is a project of the west.
The pattern is hardly obscure.

How convenient it is that anyone that you don't agree with is a project of the west ?

At the end of gulf war I, the PLO was in exile and going broke. Israel/US dragged him back to Palestine, gave him money, weapons, and marching orders to sell his people down the river. He died a rich man.

At the end of gulf war I, the PLO was in exile and going broke. Israel/US dragged him back to Palestine, gave him money, weapons, and marching orders to sell his people down the river. He died a rich man.

A rich, gay, dead Egyptian.

Nonsense. Israel resisted allowing Arafat to return, but the UN, the Europeans and sadly the Bush41 and Clinton administrations were completely taken in by Arafat's lies and, stupidly seeking a quick fix to this very difficult situation because polls among the Arabs in the disputed territories showed no one else commanded sufficient respect and popularity to be able to form a credible Arab government in the territories demanded Israel allow him to return. The Shamir government was forced from office because of its refusal to deal with Arafat, and had Rabin not agreed to deal with him, Clinton and the Europeans would have tried to drive Rabin from office.

When you are dealing with Jews; especially Zionist Jews.

The "Truth" will never see the light of day. :doubt:

I'm hoping the New guy will learn you can't have a rational discussion with you Sunni boy You're too much a hater, I guess you feel being a outsider convert you get more street credit being a Jew hater....Sad really:cuckoo:

I'm hoping the New guy will learn you can't have a rational discussion with you Sunni boy You're too much a hater, I guess you feel being a outsider convert you get more street credit being a Jew hater....Sad really
Stating the obvious is not being a hater; it's just stating what most people already know but are too PC to say. :cool:

I'm hoping the New guy will learn you can't have a rational discussion with you Sunni boy You're too much a hater, I guess you feel being a outsider convert you get more street credit being a Jew hater....Sad really
Stating the obvious is not being a hater; it's just stating what most people already know but are too PC to say. :cool:

Any of those un-PC truths you'd like to share about Muslims?

Nonsense. Israel resisted allowing Arafat to return, but the UN, the Europeans and sadly the Bush41 and Clinton administrations were completely taken in by Arafat's lies and, stupidly seeking a quick fix to this very difficult situation because polls among the Arabs in the disputed territories showed no one else commanded sufficient respect and popularity to be able to form a credible Arab government in the territories demanded Israel allow him to return. The Shamir government was forced from office because of its refusal to deal with Arafat, and had Rabin not agreed to deal with him, Clinton and the Europeans would have tried to drive Rabin from office.

And then Arafat signed Oslo. You would think he would be able to smell the stink before it was carried into the room. Other Palestinians did.

Oh Really, Propaganda Boy?

The voter turnout topped 70 percent of Palestinians & Yasser Arafat won with a 90% majority.

President Jimmy Carter said that the Palestinian elections were "open and fair."

Over 600 international observers, including Carter, gave the process a seal of approval, and newspapers from Berlin to Los Angeles trumpeted the triumph of democracy in the Palestinian territories.

Yasser Arafat was certainly the elected representative of the Palestinian people & in less than a years time after he was elected, Arafat signed the "Hebron Protocol Letter" giving Israel all the land it occupied January 17, 1997.

The voter turnout topped 70 percent of Palestinians & Yasser Arafat won with a 90% majority.

President Jimmy Carter said that the Palestinian elections were "open and fair."

Over 600 international observers, including Carter, gave the process a seal of approval, and newspapers from Berlin to Los Angeles trumpeted the triumph of democracy in the Palestinian territories.

Yasser Arafat was certainly the elected representative of the Palestinian people & in less than a years time after he was elected, Arafat signed the "Hebron Protocol Letter" giving Israel all the land it occupied January 17, 1997.

Arafat's police have jailed journalists and human rights activists and have intimidated Palestinian newspapers. Winners of primary elections have been pushed aside and elections results ignored so Arafat's people could get on the ballot.

"He and others are finding difficulty adjusting to a new situation. There were lots of violations of the election law," said parliamentary candidate Moustafa Barghoutti.

The only alternative to Arafat's presidency is 73-year-old social activist Samirha Khalil. As many as 25 percent of Palestinians were expected to cast protest votes for her.

There seems to be a reservoir of anti-Arafat anger among voters. Islamic fundamentalists like Hamas in Gaza are boycotting the election because they believe Arafat has surrendered Palestinian interests to the Israelis.
--------------------
BTW,
Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter was in the West Bank along with an international team of observers. The group met with Palestinian human rights activists Friday, concerned about reports that journalists and campaign activists were arrested by Arafat's security forces. "Criticism of the central authority has not been permitted," Carter said.

CNN - Polls open for first Palestinian elections - Jan. 20, 1996

Arafat's police have jailed journalists and human rights activists and have intimidated Palestinian newspapers. Winners of primary elections have been pushed aside and elections results ignored so Arafat's people could get on the ballot.

"He and others are finding difficulty adjusting to a new situation. There were lots of violations of the election law," said parliamentary candidate Moustafa Barghoutti.

The only alternative to Arafat's presidency is 73-year-old social activist Samirha Khalil. As many as 25 percent of Palestinians were expected to cast protest votes for her.

There seems to be a reservoir of anti-Arafat anger among voters. Islamic fundamentalists like Hamas in Gaza are boycotting the election because they believe Arafat has surrendered Palestinian interests to the Israelis.
--------------------
BTW,
Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter was in the West Bank along with an international team of observers. The group met with Palestinian human rights activists Friday, concerned about reports that journalists and campaign activists were arrested by Arafat's security forces. "Criticism of the central authority has not been permitted," Carter said.

CNN - Polls open for first Palestinian elections - Jan. 20, 1996

I see , so if Hamas don't like something about an election it's boycotting it,
How democratic indeed.

Oh how curious , Arafat's security forces arrest journalists - Human rights violation
Prime Minister Haniyeh's troops Kill 3 children - Well that's an accident.

Sorry my friend , you ooze hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back