Israel and weapons of mass destruction

Thanks for the primer on Jew-nomics 101

Basically, your take is, that if you are running a failing business and don't have customers.

Have the government create the customers for you by giving them money to buy your products.

Thus it's a Win-Win for both the business owner and the customer.

Plus, the government get's a piece of the action through taxes.

And the only person hurt will be the tax payer. But they don't count anyway, Right??

Our tax money eventually packs the pockets of the military industrial complex that Eisenhower warned us about while Israel gets to mooch a lot of weapons.

If that money stayed in our economy, private business would make better use of it.

I am against all foreign aid.

Nearly all the aid to Israel does stay in the US economy since it is given in the form of credits to be used to make purchases from US businesses, thus creating about 50,000 US jobs, and as this money continues to circulate within the US economy, it produces taxable incomes at the federal, state and local levels so that virtually all of it is recovered, so by helping to keep Israelis safe, tens of thousands of US families are kept safe and prosperous.

In addition, military aid contributes to US national security by keeping excess manufacturing capacity the US can draw on when it is needed.

While much humanitarian aid represents a net transfer of wealth out of the US economy, most military aid represents a net transfer from the federal government to the state and local governments.

Are we a bit jealous ?

sure in your eyes real economists are people with nerrow sighted vision who only think about the now and not about what might happen tomorrow ...

What knowledge in economics you have to present such a claim, or are you an economist yourself ?

PS you would probably say your remarks don't have any racial slur right ?
Why do you think I would be jealous of Israel?

I haven't made any racist slurs in my posts. :cool:

Wolverine1984 mentioned that occupied countries usually pay a Tax to the occupier
I did indeed.

The US pays Israel, ergo:eusa_whistle:

Again your logic is faulty ...

A statement saying occupied countries usually pay the occupier, does not mean that any country that pays another is occupied in the same manner as the statement :
The sum of 2 and 3 is less then 8.
2 + 3 < 8

does not mean
that any number that is less then 8 is a sum of 2 and 3
for example:

1 + 3 < 8.

Your logic proven wrong ,
so i rest my case.

I did indeed.

A statement saying occupied countries usually pay the occupier, does not mean that any country that pays another is occupied in the same manner as the statement :
2 + 3 < 8

does not mean
for example:

1 + 3 < 8.

so i rest my case.
That was an excellent piece of logic to prove your point and rest your case Shlomo :lol: :cuckoo:

Thanks for the primer on Jew-nomics 101

Basically, your take is, that if you are running a failing business and don't have customers.

Have the government create the customers for you by giving them money to buy your products.

Thus it's a Win-Win for both the business owner and the customer.

Plus, the government get's a piece of the action through taxes.

And the only person hurt will be the tax payer. But they don't count anyway, Right??

Our tax money eventually packs the pockets of the military industrial complex that Eisenhower warned us about while Israel gets to mooch a lot of weapons.

If that money stayed in our economy, private business would make better use of it.

Nearly all the aid to Israel does stay in the US economy since it is given in the form of credits to be used to make purchases from US businesses, thus creating about 50,000 US jobs, and as this money continues to circulate within the US economy, it produces taxable incomes at the federal, state and local levels so that virtually all of it is recovered, so by helping to keep Israelis safe, tens of thousands of US families are kept safe and prosperous.

In addition, military aid contributes to US national security by keeping excess manufacturing capacity the US can draw on when it is needed.

While much humanitarian aid represents a net transfer of wealth out of the US economy, most military aid represents a net transfer from the federal government to the state and local governments.

It is true that a lot of that money goes back into our economy. If that money stayed here in our economy all of it would stay. And what we would produce would stay here to add to our national wealth instead of going to Israel, go kaboom, and it is gone forever.

2 + 3 < 8

does not mean
for example:

1 + 3 < 8.

so i rest my case.
That was an excellent piece of logic to prove your point and rest your case Shlomo :lol: :cuckoo:

LOL do the numbers confuse you ?

It is true that a lot of that money goes back into our economy. If that money stayed here in our economy all of it would stay. And what we would produce would stay here to add to our national wealth instead of going to Israel, go kaboom, and it is gone forever.

Nearly all of it does stay here, and since these are federal tax dollars we are talking about, I can't think of another use for them that would create so many jobs and at the same time contribute to our national security by preserving an excess capacity in our defense industries that we might need if we got into another war.

Nearly all of it does stay here, and since these are federal tax dollars we are talking about, I can't think of another use for them that would create so many jobs and at the same time contribute to our national security by preserving an excess capacity in our defense industries that we might need if we got into another war.

If the government did not take it private industry would make better use of that money

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

2 + 3 < 8

does not mean
for example:

1 + 3 < 8.

so i rest my case.

LOL do the numbers confuse you ?
You should write a book on Jew-nomics and have it published.

Most likely it wouldn't sell in the rest of the world; but I'm sure it would be a top seller in Israel.

But who knows; maybe you would win the Nobel Prize for a totally new category called something like "Abstract Pseudo Economics". :lol: :cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

If the government did not take it private industry would make better use of that money

Possibly, but not necessarily. It would depend on what segment of the population got the tax break and what it was spent on or invested in. It might well provide fewer jobs than the credits Israel spends in our defense industries, and it would not contribute to our national security by preserving excess manufacturing capacity in our defense industries the US could draw on in an emergency. It would also reduce US influence over Israeli policies and that would weaken US influence over Arab states other than the Gulf oil states.

So hows about israel starts paying the US for protection but I don't mean that any country that pays another is protected in the same manner as the statement :
2 + 3 < 8

does not mean
for example:

1 + 3 < 8.

so i rest my wrist . yes rest your wrist, and start packing

So hows about israel starts paying the US for protection but I don't mean that any country that pays another is protected in the same manner as the statement
Funny, so, if Egypt starts paying that will we be awarded a viewing pleasure of muslim bros stadium burning galore?

Iran has threatened Israel.
Israel has never declared to wipe Iranians off the map.
But Khomeini and Ahmadinejad have said that the occupying regime (Israel) must be wiped off the map because they can't compromise over the issues of Palestine.
Israel has every right to protect it's people.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ]Ahmadinejad DID NOT threaten to "wipe Israel off the map." - YouTube[/ame]

But Khomeini and Ahmadinejad have said that the occupying regime (Israel) must be wiped off the map because they can't compromise over the issues of Palestine.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ"]Ahmadinejad DID NOT threaten to "wipe Israel off the map." - YouTube[/ame]

I'm sure Mr.Ahamdinijihad is a care bear ...
Come on ,please don't tell me that you are proposing that this video is truthful.
You mean to tell me that the president of Iran, didn't notice that the west is thinking that he said something like that ?

The Ayatollah did not only claim a right to wipe Israel off the map, but also claimed a right, duty and religious obligation to kill Jews worldwide wherever they are.

I expect the left to find a right for muslims to kill Jews in the United States as part of peacekeeping efforts.

So what did Ahmadinejad actually say? To quote his exact words in Farsi:

"Imam ghoft een rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad."

That passage will mean nothing to most people, but one word might ring a bell: rezhim-e. It is the word "regime." pronounced just like the English word with an extra "eh" sound at the end. Ahmadinejad did not refer to Israel the country or Israel the land mass, but the Israeli regime. This is a vastly significant distinction, as one cannot wipe a regime off the map. Ahmadinejad does not even refer to Israel by name, he instead uses the specific phrase "rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods" (regime occupying Jerusalem).

So this raises the question.. what exactly did he want "wiped from the map"? The answer is: nothing. That's because the word "map" was never used. The Persian word for map, "nagsheh" is not contained anywhere in his original Farsi quote, or, for that matter, anywhere in his entire speech. Nor was the western phrase "wipe out" ever said. Yet we are led to believe that Iran's president threatened to "wipe Israel off the map." despite never having uttered the words "map." "wipe out" or even "Israel."
'Wiped off the Map' – The Rumor of the Century - by Arash Norouzi

The Ayatollah did not only claim a right to wipe Israel off the map, but also claimed a right, duty and religious obligation to kill Jews worldwide wherever they are.

I expect the left to find a right for muslims to kill Jews in the United States as part of peacekeeping efforts.

Get serious. Iran has no intention of attacking Israel.

Chemical weapons

Israel has signed but not ratified the Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC).[13] There are speculations that a chemical weapons program might be located at the Israel Institute for Biological Research (IIBR) in Ness Ziona.[14]

190 liters of dimethyl methylphosphonate, a CWC schedule 2 chemical used in the synthesis of Sarin nerve gas, was discovered in the cargo of El Al Flight 1862 after it crashed in 1992 en route to Tel Aviv. Israel insisted the material was non-toxic, was to have been used to test filters that protect against chemical weapons, and that it had been clearly listed on the cargo manifest in accordance with international regulations. The shipment was from a U.S. chemical plant to the IIBR under a U.S. Department of Commerce license.[15]

In 1993, the U.S. Congress Office of Technology Assessment WMD proliferation assessment recorded Israel as a country generally reported as having undeclared offensive chemical warfare capabilities.[2] Former US deputy assistant secretary of defense responsible for chemical and biological defense, Bill Richardson, said in 1998 "I have no doubt that Israel has worked on both chemical and biological offensive things for a long time ... There's no doubt they've had stuff for years."[16]
Biological weapons

Israel is believed to have developed an offensive biological warfare capability.[2] The US Congress Office of Technology Assessment records Israel as a country possessing a long-term, undeclared biological warfare program.[2] Israel is not a signatory to the Biological Weapons Convention (BWC).[17] It is assumed that the Israel Institute for Biological Research in Ness Ziona develops vaccines and antidotes for chemical and biological warfare.[18] It has not been possible to conclude whether Israel currently maintains an offensive biological weapons program: it is speculated that Israel retains an active ability to produce and disseminate biological weapons.[19]
Israel and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ]Ahmadinejad DID NOT threaten to "wipe Israel off the map." - YouTube[/ame]

This video is a lie.

The media reported what the origional translator said. Subsequent professors are trying to say the translation was in error & the left is trying to spin that into the media is misleading people. There is more than one statement from Iran's leaders saying the same thing in different ways. There was no misrepresentation of Iran's intent by the media.

Forum List

Back