Israel attacks civilians

I think it matters because the Jews were attacked after they inflicted a Jewish state on a majority of their non-Jewish neighbors. If I understand your argument, you're saying might makes right. It also seems obvious the role western imperialism played in the creation of the Jewish state; starting with the Balfour Declaration in 1917.

The Ottoman Empire lost. So sad.
Stop with the pathetic whining, already.
Ottoman lost in 1918.
Thirty years later, "Israel declared its independence and sovereignty, though without specifying borders."

How does a sovereign state declare its independence without defining its borders?

Arab

Israel has no land to put a border around.

I think it matters because the Jews were attacked after they inflicted a Jewish state on a majority of their non-Jewish neighbors. If I understand your argument, you're saying might makes right. It also seems obvious the role western imperialism played in the creation of the Jewish state; starting with the Balfour Declaration in 1917.

Ottoman lost in 1918.
Thirty years later, "Israel declared its independence and sovereignty, though without specifying borders."

How does a sovereign state declare its independence without defining its borders?

Arab

Israel protects its borders.

Ottoman lost in 1918.

Arab

Can you post a map of Israel without the armistice lines. They are specifically not borders.

Ottoman lost in 1918.

Arab

Can you post a map of Israel without the armistice lines. They are specifically not borders.

If Israel says they're borders, that works for me.

Ottoman lost in 1918.

Arab

Looks like they're defining something here.

israelcarta2006.jpg

Ottoman lost in 1918.

Arab

They are temporary borders until peace could be reached. (That is the definition of armistice.) hence until peace is reached with Syria and Lebanon thoese are the borders.
armistice [ˈɑːmɪstɪs]n (Military) an agreement between opposing armies to suspend hostilities in order to discuss peace terms; truce
armistice - definition of armistice by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Without ever actually defining said borders?
How does it do that?

With guns and soldiers.
Which are also useful for stealing other peoples' land and water.
Hitler probably thought the same way about Poland.
Congratulations.

They are also useful to prevent from people killing you.
Which was precisely what the Arab armies would have down if the Jewish hadn't won.

As I told you before, if the Arab countries wouldn't start a war after Israel has declared independence, then you would have a case.
If the Arab countries choose to attack , and lose.
It is unreasonable to complain about the outcome of a war you have started.

Ottoman lost in 1918.

Arab

Looks like they're defining something here.

israelcarta2006.jpg

Interesting thing about this map. It says Israel but the borders are Palestinian. But what can you expect from Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs

With guns and soldiers.
Congratulations.

Which was precisely what the Arab armies would have down if the Jewish hadn't won.

As I told you before, if the Arab countries wouldn't start a war after Israel has declared independence, then you would have a case.

Why do you keep saying "won" when it is not true?

Congratulations.

Why do you keep saying "won" when it is not true?

It's very simple, the objective of the war for the Arab armies was to drive out the Jews , the objective of the Jews was to survive.
Arab armies have not successfully achieved their objective , while the Jews did , that's called wining.

How's the Litani River working out for you and Bibi?

THE LITANI RIVER OF LEBANON

There is no Israeli presence in Lebanon since 2000.
That must come as a huge surprise to the 1200 Lebanese citizens who were killed and the one million Lebanese citizens forced to flee during Israel's 2006 ground invasion of Lebanon.

Israel went inside Lebanon for fun right ?
Israel was attacked by Hizbalah missiles , and it didn't stop by itself.
What do you think is the proper response to being attacked by missiles ?
Should Israel just waited until they ran out of ammunition ?

The people who have died or fled, is Hizbalah fault.
Had there been no missile attacks non of it would have happen.

Forum List

Back