Israel bombs Beirut

Everything suggests that the Good Guys are deliberately waiting with a clear plan to shred Nazisrael .

Of the six reporters I use for information , all say that Nazisrael is in for a total thrashing .
I wonder if Iran , Russia and even Turkey are close to blowing Tel Aviv into the Mediterranean .
Haifa is already destroyed .

Everything suggests that the Good Guys are deliberately waiting with a clear plan to shred Nazisrael .

Of the six reporters I use for information , all say that Nazisrael is in for a total thrashing .
I wonder if Iran , Russia and even Turkey are close to blowing Tel Aviv into the Mediterranean .
Haifa is already destroyed .
You mean the good guys who executed 9-11? Those good guys?
You have 72 virgin goats in your future.

Augustine says it is all fake news. Gee, I wonder if anyone ever wonders if this war would be going on had Joe Biden not given Iran 6 billion dollars?
People of the Abrahamic faiths have never lacked for a reason to slaughter each other :itsok:

The Qibya massacre occurred during Operation Shoshana, an Israeli so-called reprisal operation that occurred in October 1953, when IDF's Unit 101 led by future Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon attacked the village of Qibya in the West Bank, which was then under Jordanian control, and killed more than sixty-nine Palestinian civilians, two-thirds of whom were women and children.

The Qibya massacre occurred during Operation Shoshana, an Israeli so-called reprisal operation that occurred in October 1953, when IDF's Unit 101 led by future Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon attacked the village of Qibya in the West Bank, which was then under Jordanian control, and killed more than sixty-nine Palestinian civilians, two-thirds of whom were women and children.

BS

Forum List

Back