Israel Clearing the Rats from Gaza

Do you want to watch your mouth? The Bazis called the Jews animals. Do you want to be associated with them?

As for "resistance", they have every legal right in the book to resist. Unfortunately, some of the ways they are resisting, are war crimes.
So you’re offended that I called people who put babies into ovens, animals?

Go get your head checked, Nazi boy.

Regardless of the date (I think it was actually 4 November 2008) of the broken ceasefire, it is rather disingenuous to claim it was Israel who broke it when Hamas was building tunnels intended to for an attack on Israel.
I already posted it and of course Billo DENIED it . What else would you expect??

Well, there are both women and juveniles in American prisons because they committed crimes. Why do you think it would be different in Israel?
Like I said, prove it to me that when the media is making these claims about Israel, otherwise that they are somehow engaged in holding women and under aged children as hostages in their prisons, and that Israel is exchanging women and under aged children (held in their prison's (?), over to the terrorist group Hamas, then I might lend an ear.....

Right now it's truly suspect the way the media uses it's authority and platforms in a super nefarious way until they get busted.

Oh and PS, I never heard them make the same claim all day today, otherwise they were busy maybe covering up what they foolishly were saying the day before, because all I heard today was "Palastinian prisoners" in exchange for the hostages.

Can you really trust anyone anymore ?

Last edited:
It's 'Dehumanizing' To Say Palestinians Support Hamas, the Media Said. Then This Poll Dropped.

Drew Holden, November 22, 2023
After Hamas's Oct. 7 massacre of Israelis, leading U.S. news outlets pointed to a single poll from just before the attack as proof that most Gazans did not support the terrorist group. But none of those outlets mentioned a poll published last week that shows Gazans overwhelmingly approve of both Hamas and its slaughter and abduction of Israelis, including dozens of babies and children.

It's great that women want to serve, but I'll never get used to women serving in combat roles, but that's just me. If it's working out, then so be it, but maybe the modern day theater does somehow accompany such a role for women these days, otherwise to make a name for themselves as combat service members if that is what they freely choose to be. It's all good I guess. 👍

It's great that women want to serve, but I'll never get used to women serving in combat roles, but that's just me. If it's working out, then so be it, but maybe the modern day theater does somehow accompany such a role for women these days, otherwise to make a name for themselves as combat service members if that is what they freely choose to be. It's all good I guess. 👍
Depends how trained they are.

It's 'Dehumanizing' To Say Palestinians Support Hamas, the Media Said. Then This Poll Dropped.

After Hamas's Oct. 7 massacre of Israelis, leading U.S. news outlets pointed to a single poll from just before the attack as proof that most Gazans did not support the terrorist group. But none of those outlets mentioned a poll published last week that shows Gazans overwhelmingly approve of both Hamas and its slaughter and abduction of Israelis, including dozens of babies and children.
Watch this video, and tell me if you see bias and/or manipulative words in the journalists reporting...

The first two words that alerted me to bias or slant journalism, was the words he used as they road through or by the hole in the fence that Hamas created for the attack. He used the words "catastrophic failure" as if the fence was a pathetic useless barrier that was destined to fail miserably. Stuff like this has wave out messages, otherwise that might suggest that a fence or wall on our U.S. border is just another catastrophic failure that is prone to fail also.

This to me is the sort of thing that has Trump railing on the media for it's untruthfulness, it's manipulative speak, it's propaganda artistry, and so much more.

Like my grandfather always said to me "boy, you got to learn how to read between the lines". Man was he right, because once that is learned, then you can spot biased and manipulative reporting in a super sonic hedgehog split second.

It's sad when your led to believe that the media is their as a friendly, but then you realize that it's operating with an agenda, and that agenda is to get in close, and then screw the truth in a nasty attempted set up.

Israel needs to take heed to the media or mouth piece's that has strong ties to the leftist agenda's in the world.

Watch this video, and tell me if you see bias and/or manipulative words in the journalists reporting...

The first two words that alerted me to bias or slant journalism, was the words he used as they road through or by the hole in the fence that Hamas created for the attack. He used the words "catastrophic failure" as if the fence was a pathetic useless barrier that was destined to fail miserably. Stuff like this has wave out messages, otherwise that might suggest that a fence or wall on our U.S. border is just another catastrophic failure that is prone to fail also.

This to me is the sort of thing that has Trump railing on the media for it's untruthfulness, it's manipulative speak, it's propaganda artistry, and so much more.

Like my grandfather always said to me "boy, you got to learn how to read between the lines". Man was he right, because once that is learned, then you can spot biased and manipulative reporting in a super sonic hedgehog split second.

It's sad when your led to believe that the media is their as a friendly, but then you realize that it's operating with an agenda, and that agenda is to get in close, and then screw the truth in a nasty attempted set up.

Israel needs to take heed to the media or mouth piece's that has strong ties to the leftist agenda's in the world.

His outrageous question to Hagari is infuriating.
And I don't get his and BBC repeated weird and stupid complaint about only being abe to go where IDF went ?
So what? And how does that disprove anything?

His outrageous question to Hagari is infuriating.
And I don't get his and BBC repeated weird and stupid complaint about only being abe to go where IDF went ?
So what? And how does that disprove anything?
Exactly... 👍

The Head of The Snake. Hamas Leadership. This Terrorist Group sanctioned the 'Worst Act of Atrocity' in modern times.

They must be destroyed. Fully and completely.

F_hkY2NbwAAQ6jd.jpg

At the moment, 7 are Dead and 13 are still at large with some living the billionaires' life in Qatar.

Gee what a surprise! They‘ve been unabashed supporters of Hamas all these years, now suddenly they’re pretending as if they never did.

It absolutely should be proportional.

No.

Israelis will not rape and pillage and target/murder civilians like evil Hamas.

We're not aware of any Canadian children who are missing. We are aware of 40 children hostages at least, who have Israeli nationality," she added.

But over the weekend, the U.S. State Department alluded to the need to "secure the release of hostages, including U.S. and Canadian citizens."

The latest Israel-Hamas war began after Hamas militants targeted civilians, murdered an estimated 1,200 people in Israel on Oct. 7, including hundreds of civilians, and took about 240 people hostage, raping and abusing many of the women.

The Head of The Snake. Hamas Leadership. This Terrorist Group sanctioned the 'Worst Act of Atrocity' in modern times.

They must be destroyed. Fully and completely.

View attachment 862610

At the moment, 7 are Dead and 13 are still at large with some living the billionaires' life in Qatar.
They are marked dead men walking. Just as the Nazis that Israel tracked down and brought to justice sometimes up to 70 years later.

Forum List

Back