Israel Clearing the Rats from Gaza

Wrong! The blockade started because Israel didn't like who the Gazans chose to represent themselves. Like it was any of Israel's goddamn business!
WRONG !!!! Try to educate yourself. In your case, it’s difficult Israel started to evacGaza in 2004. In spite of that Rockets kept coming After Israel left Rockets increased When Hamas took over it increased even
Wrong! The blockade started because Israel didn't like who the Gazans chose to represent themselves. Like it was any of Israel's goddamn business!
Thank you again for your ignorance and stupidity Rockets continued throughout 2004-2005 and increased immediately after Those are the facts; ASSHOLE ! Ismail Haniyeh : Head of Hamas stated he would accept a Palestinian State with 67 Botders; does NOT recognize Israel and would enter into a 10 year TRUCE and the Violence escalated Don’t like the fact that Israel built the Blockade aftet over two years of Rockets and no chance for a peaceful Resolution? FUCK YOU !

The only reason Hamas seems to agree to a hostage deal is because and AFTER they suffered military lsses. As to civilian losses that is a GAIN for vicious Palestinian leadership for propaganda.

He appreciates what Hamas and the extremist Muslims are doing in the West.

He wants what is happening to Israel to happen to the US.

Small satan first, big satan last.

I can believe this.... It doesn't take a genius to connect all the dots, and to be aware of the history whether it be here or there. When and if ever the U.S. will awaken from it's curse or stupidity, then we can begin to transform America back into a nation of good regardless of race, religion or character.

The agenda's of today are mainly anti-God, and so the Christian's have become the huge target of these leftist and/or Muslim agenda's.

Undoubtedly Israel is suffering under attacks from Hamas be it on it's religion, standards and values, but in a way more harsh and literally direct confrontational way.

Not sure if it'll ever come to physical blows in America, otherwise in the way that it has played out in Israel with Hamas, but we best keep sharp on the actions of the left, and take everything it does or says seriously.

You can see why Bibi has always supported Hamas while the Arabs consider them terrorists.
Doesn't look like he's supporting them now, so I guess Hamas gutted the connection if they ever had one.

It absolutely should be proportional. This is the problem, the thinking that Palestinians are sub-human.
Who thinks they are subhuman ? Not Israel, but Hamas dam sure figured their own citizens to be subhumans, because they sure set them up to die for what their idiocy caused, and for what they done.

There are confirmed reports of the IDF shooting people leaving hospitals. You Israeli apologists are absolutely disgusting human beings.
Disgusting are people who support Palestinian animals who put babies in ovens and rape women, then the cowards go hide in tunnels like rats, and call this savagery “resistance”.

Well it looks like Israel was absolutely right to be concerned about who the GAZAN's chose to represent them, and Hamas made it Israel's business big time on October the 7th and before.

Does anyone read between the lines on what I read in the headlines about this so called hostage deal being negotiated ? The headlines outline a hostage exchange, but what seriously unnerves me is the line where it read that the exchange would be for so many women and children being held by Israel, for so many hostages held by Hamas.....

Ok, so why would Israel be holding women and children, and where would these women and children be held, and what kind of conditions would they be held in ? Who are these so called women and children that are being allegedly held (against their will), by Israel ??? Is this a propaganda ?

Does anyone read between the lines on what I read in the headlines about this so called hostage deal being negotiated ? The headlines outline a hostage exchange, but what seriously unnerves me is the line where it read that the exchange would be for so many women and children being held by Israel, for so many hostages held by Hamas.....

Ok, so why would Israel be holding women and children, and where would these women and children be held, and what kind of conditions would they be held in ? Who are these so called women and children that are being allegedly held (against their will), by Israel ??? Is this a propaganda ?
I haven't heard specifically yet, but typically they are convicted criminals held in Israeli prisons.

I haven't heard specifically yet, but typically they are convicted criminals held in Israeli prisons.
Women and underaged children ? That's the way the U.S. media has been reporting it today. They'll have to prove it to me that Israel is holding underaged children, and women for that matter.

I can believe this.... It doesn't take a genius to connect all the dots, and to be aware of the history whether it be here or there. When and if ever the U.S. will awaken from it's curse or stupidity, then we can begin to transform America back into a nation of good regardless of race, religion or character.

The agenda's of today are mainly anti-God, and so the Christian's have become the huge target of these leftist and/or Muslim agenda's.

Undoubtedly Israel is suffering under attacks from Hamas be it on it's religion, standards and values, but in a way more harsh and literally direct confrontational way.

Not sure if it'll ever come to physical blows in America, otherwise in the way that it has played out in Israel with Hamas, but we best keep sharp on the actions of the left, and take everything it does or says seriously.

It's not that simple.

It's not that simple.

I love that she suddenly cares about the Israelis and their welfare. 🥵 🤮

Yes, he is

The Right of the Jewish People to the Land of Israel (Eretz Israel)
a. The right of the Jewish people to the land of Israel is eternal and indisputable and is linked with the right to security and peace; therefore, Judea and Samaria will not be handed to any foreign administration; between the Sea and the Jordan there will only be Israeli sovereignty.

b. A plan which relinquishes parts of western Eretz Israel, undermines our right to the country, unavoidably leads to the establishment of a "Palestinian State," jeopardizes the security of the Jewish population, endangers the existence of the State of Israel. and frustrates any prospect of peace.

Genuine Peace-Our Central Objective
a. The Likud government will place its aspirations for peace at the top of its priorities and will spare no effort to promote peace. The Likud will act as a genuine partner at peace treaty negotiations with our neighbors, as is customary among the nations. The Likud government will attend the Geneva Conference. .

b. The Likud governments peace initiative will he positive. Directly or through a friendly state. Israel will invite her neighbors to hold direct negotiations, in order to sign without pre-conditions on either side and without any solution formula invented by outsiders (invented outside ).

At the negotiations each party will he free to make any proposals it deems lit.

Settlement
Settlement. both urban and rural. in all parts of the Land of Israel is the focal point of the Zionist effort to redeem the country, to maintain vital security areas and serves as a reservoir of strength and inspiration for the renewal of the pioneering spirit. The Likud government will call on the younger generation in Israel and the dispersions to settle and help every group and individual in the task of inhabiting and cultivating the wasteland, while taking care not to dispossess anyone.

Arab Terror Organizations
The PLO is no national liberation organization but an organization of assassins, which the Arab countries use as a political and military tool, while also serving the interests of Soviet imperialism, to stir up the area. Its aim is to liquidate the State of Israel, set up an Arab country instead and make the Land of Israel part of the Arab world. The Likud government will strive to eliminate these murderous organizations in order to prevent them from carrying out their bloody deeds

Forum List

Back