Israel Clearing the Rats from Gaza

Except for the fact that 70% of the land in Palestine was owned by Arabs. And the only way you acquired that land was through the use of terrorism.

And as I have stated many times before, conquer by conquest was outlawed after WWII.
Private ownership of land /= sovereignty. Israel achieved independence and self-determination in EXACTLY the same way that Jordan, Syria, Iraq, and Lebanon did. But it seems as though only the Jews are singled out for special treatment and are unable to avail themselves of international law which is applied to literally everyone else.

Except for the fact that 70% of the land in Palestine was owned by Arabs. And the only way you acquired that land was through the use of terrorism.

And as I have stated many times before, conquer by conquest was outlawed after WWII.

Arabs don't own anything - beyond Arabia.

They only expropriated lands from MENA nations,
by imposition of Sharia as means of Arab imperialism.

You say the most stupid things.

:eusa_wall:

Private ownership of land /= sovereignty. Israel achieved independence and self-determination in EXACTLY the same way that Jordan, Syria, Iraq, and Lebanon did. But it seems as though only the Jews are singled out for special treatment and are unable to avail themselves of international law which is applied to literally everyone else.
Israel "declared" themselves independent ahead of a UN vote. Then they launched a war of terrorism against their Arab neighbors killing 13,000 Arabs and driving out over 750,000 Palestinians off their land.

Furthermore, Israel is not being treated differently by the international community. Israel is being treated like the fucked up, fascist apartheid nation that it is!

Israel "declared" themselves independent ahead of a UN vote. Then they launched a war of terrorism against their Arab neighbors killing 13,000 Arabs and driving out over 750,000 Palestinians off their land.

Furthermore, Israel is not being treated differently by the international community. Israel is being treated like the fucked up, fascist apartheid nation that it is!
Israel declared independence in 1948, the exact same way as Jordan, Syria, Iraq, and Lebanon did. The same rules apply to Israel as to the other States formerly part of the Ottoman Empire. The use of lawfare to apply different rules to Israel is ... well, we all know what it is.

Tell me why you think a different international law should apply to Israel?

You say the most stupid things.

:eusa_wall:

"Free Palestine" can't justify its position otherwise.
This is more a challenge to us to eventually take
the initiative in an ideological vacuum.

No more shall you be called Jacob,
but Israel, "Free Palestine" is only
degeneration of aspects which
we refuse to express, but are
very much valid when
done correctly.

Israel declared independence in 1948, the exact same way as Jordan, Syria, Iraq, and Lebanon did. The same rules apply to Israel as to the other States formerly part of the Ottoman Empire. The use of lawfare to apply different rules to Israel is ... well, we all know what it is.

Tell me why you think a different international law should apply to Israel?
Their isn't! A different international law does not apply. You cannot disenfranchise Arab land owners just because you think God told you to!

Their isn't! A different international law does not apply. You cannot disenfranchise Arab land owners just because you think God told you to!
When have I ever brought up G-d? (Never. The answer is never. Not in these conversations).

If you use the same international law to apply to Israel, then Israel's Declaration of Independence brought about a State in 1948 encompassing the remaining portion of the Mandate for Palestine. Full Stop.

When have I ever brought up G-d? (Never. The answer is never. Not in these conversations).

If you use the same international law to apply to Israel, then Israel's Declaration of Independence brought about a State in 1948 encompassing the remaining portion of the Mandate for Palestine. Full Stop.
For you to be right, then it was okay for Germany to annex Poland, Hungary and Checkoslovokia.

For you to be right, then it was okay for Germany to annex Poland, Hungary and Checkoslovokia.
You keep bringing that up. But no. Germany, Poland, Hungary, Czechoslovakia were already independent, sovereign countries. You can not cross over international boundaries and take land belonging to another sovereign. That is EXACTLY my point.

When Israel declared independence, through the customary law that applies in every single other instance (uti possidetris juris), her borders were established and she was sovereign over the entirety of the remaining Mandate for Palestine. There was not, and there has never been, an international border dividing that portion of the Mandate (Israel). Israel did not cross any international borders. She operated solely within her own sovereign territory.

You keep bringing that up. But no. Germany, Poland, Hungary, Czechoslovakia were already independent, sovereign countries. You can not cross over international boundaries and take land belonging to another sovereign. That is EXACTLY my point.

When Israel declared independence, through the customary law that applies in every single other instance (uti possidetris juris), her borders were established and she was sovereign over the entirety of the remaining Mandate for Palestine. There was not, and there has never been, an international border dividing that portion of the Mandate (Israel). Israel did not cross any international borders. She operated solely within her own sovereign territory.
Wrong! When Israel declared independence, you were only 30% of the population and Arabs owned 70% of the land.

Forum List

Back