Israel Clearing the Rats from Gaza

How do you know which ones they are?? They were given Gaza to rule themselves in 2005. They been attacking ever since.

Polls about hat percent want Hamas are above 50% most of the ones ive seen......sooooo
Don't you know anything about Gaza?

How do you know which ones they are?? They were given Gaza to rule themselves in 2005. They been attacking ever since.

Polls about hat percent want Hamas are above 50% most of the ones ive seen......sooooo
Good points, but if there are those just like we heard saying that they had it good under occupation by Israel, then we need to adhere to those voices as best as we can, but yes with serious caution all at the same time. We must convince the GAZAN's to turn on their captors and abuser's, and to work towards assisting Israel to win the war on their behalf.

Israel should understand even though I know that they do, that destroying anything other than it's enemies upon the battlefields, can lead to problems way on down the road, otherwise fueling antisemitism in a supercharged way. The hearts and minds war must be won, but weakness is in no way a way to win it if lose the hearts and minds information war.

If Iran keeps sticking it's nose in, then the nose should be cut off. A nuke should fall upon that hornet's nest if it keeps being stupid.

Good points, but if there are those just like we heard saying that they had it good under occupation by Israel, then we need to adhere to those voices as best as we can, but yes with serious caution all at the same time. We must convince the GAZAN's to turn on their captors and abuser's, and to work towards assisting Israel to win the war on their behalf.

Israel should understand even though I know that they do, that destroying anything other than it's enemies upon the battlefields, can lead to problems way on down the road, otherwise fueling antisemitism in a supercharged way. The hearts and minds war must be won, but weakness is in no way a way to win it if lose the hearts and minds information war.

If Iran keeps sticking it's nose in, then the nose should be cut off. A nuke should fall upon that hornet's nest if it keeps being stupid.
Any non Muslims in the sand box eventually get attacked. That is the Reality of the Quicksand of the middle east.

So get over it
I'm not sure what you mean by that. This conflict does not affect my daily life in any way, so I could care less about either side. I just don't like people trying to bullshit me, which is what Israeli kiss-asses and neicons do on a regular basis.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you mean by that. This conflict dies not affect my daily life in any way, so I could care less about either side. I just don't like people trying to bullshit me, which is what Israeli kiss-asses and neicons do on a regular basis.

Maybe this will open your eyes a little better, but it's doubtful..

That middle eastern countries drove out Israelis from their homes
Yep, they've been Jew hater's forever. Hell they hate us because we are a Jewish Allie. Our support for Israel might be waning under an OBiden administration, which is going to be a tragic thing.

The Jews should have become conquers in the region, because being dependent, especially on a nation that is becoming anti-jewish from within, is now presenting itself as a security threat to Israel.

Forum List

Back