Israel Clearing the Rats from Gaza

There isn't a single country on this planet that recognizes Israel's right to that land. Not one!
Well, "right to that land" is not equivalent to legal sovereignty. Israel, in point of fact, HAS legal sovereignty. I am not disputing Palestinian right to self-determination in part of the territory, I'm only pointing out factual reality. Even Israel isn't disputing Palestinian right to self-determination in a two-state solution. The details turn out to be prickly.

What do I expect? I'll tell you what! I’m truly sorry for insulting animals, but when are we going to Condemn the Hamas Animals that Savagely, and Brutally Raided, and Attacked Israel? Who like Savages Kidnapped 240 Innocent Israeli Citizens that included Little children and women, and kept them in Dark, terrifying, claustrophobic Tunnels and only occasionally eating out of cans. Who Be-Headed Babies, and who shot and killed Parents while holding their children in their arms. These are the People, the SCUM that are protesting in our American Streets! These People do not, and SHOULD NOT even have the rights that normal people have and I totally agree that Israel should be Clearing the Rats out from Gaza, the minute that all the Hostages are out.
It's truly a sick world we are living in now... Whenever good is called evil, and evil is called good, then SATAN has finally reached a height that even he himself is probably shocked and yet trembles to know that he has more against him. He should be trembling for every gain he makes, because it will be yet another gain to be held against him upon that terrible day.

The first shall be last and the last shall be first, but for the demons and their indoctrinated fallen, the final ending is approaching nigh unto them.

Hey if they chose to cover a war in the danger zone, then it sucks for their dumb ace's...
That's a very wise thought. It can be developed. For example, New York firefighters on September 11 went into a burning building and many died, it sucks for their dumb ace's. Or for example, 200 soviet cameramen died during the war with the nazis while doing their job. Stupid fools.

That's a very wise thought. It can be developed. For example, New York firefighters on September 11 went into a burning building and many died, it sucks for their dumb ace's. Or for example, 200 soviet cameramen died during the war with the nazis while doing their job. Stupid fools.
Conflations are unacceptable, and they have no comparisons by which you attempted to connect them in such a way....... Leaving out or ignoring the fact that they choose to operate directly in the danger zone (where rounds are sure to be falling upon their head's), is yes Stupidity on steroids. Got it get that hot story though right ? Keep them ratings up right ? Pfft, spare me your crocodile tears boy.

Most of the time they are up to no good sorry to say, and they get dead because of it... Oh well, sucks to be them.

Conflations are unacceptable, and they have no comparisons by which you attempted to connect them in such a way....... Leaving out or ignoring the fact that they choose to operate directly in the danger zone (where rounds are sure to be falling upon their head's), is yes Stupidity on steroids. Got it get that hot story though right ? Keep them ratings up right ? Pfft, spare me your crocodile tears boy.

Most of the time they are up to no good sorry to say, and they get dead because of it... Oh well, sucks to be them.
To die for Revisionist History in real time narrative pushin MSM today is a tragic mistake

Well, "right to that land" is not equivalent to legal sovereignty. Israel, in point of fact, HAS legal sovereignty. I am not disputing Palestinian right to self-determination in part of the territory, I'm only pointing out factual reality. Even Israel isn't disputing Palestinian right to self-determination in a two-state solution. The details turn out to be prickly.
And what do you base Israel's sovereign right to that territory on?

And what do you base Israel's sovereign right to that territory on?
Israel's Declaration of Independence in the remainder of the Mandate for Palestine in 1948. According to international law, specifically the principle of uti possidetis juris, and the lack of any other legal claimants, which has applied in every other case in the world.

Israel's Declaration of Independence in the remainder of the Mandate for Palestine in 1948. According to international law, specifically the principle of uti possidetis juris, and the lack of any other legal claimants, which has applied in every other case in the world.
Except for the fact that 70% of the land in Palestine was owned by Arabs. And the only way you acquired that land was through the use of terrorism.

And as I have stated many times before, conquer by conquest was outlawed after WWII.

Forum List

Back