Israel defends itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the Israelis invaded Gaza (again) how many Israeli civilians have been killed? How many Palestinian civilians?

And is that invasion/occupation going to fix anything? Seems like the jooz don't want to try what works or change their bad behavior towards the Palestinian people.

They are making the arabs into martyrs.

Israel will win the war but lose the politics of this. They will come out looking bad. THey already do look very bad. I'm not an anti semite but I can't side with Israel on this.

See, I can see the arabs side of this and I can clearly see the jooz are being one sided. Impossible to negotiate or reason with them.

I have jewish american friends who are the same way. They want to tell you their opinion but not hear yours if it is anti semetic, which it will be if you don't agree with them 100%

Hamas is the one that has refused not one, but two cease fire agreements offered by the Egyptians. Israel agreed to them, but it takes two to negotiate.

How many times have they agreed to a cease fire in the last 50 years? What have those cease fires accomplished?

Seems like they've had enough and you guys are the ones losing the PR war.

Israel has never wanted peace; it wants all the land between the River and the sea for Jews ONLY. How much more proof of that do you require?

The Israelis kicked all of their people out of Gaza several years ago and turned it over to the PLO. That destroys your BS statement.
How much proof do you require to realize that all they want is for Hamas to stop firing rockets at Israel as they have done on a regular basis since 2001.

Let me put you and your family in a home, surround it and then control what calls go out and in, what people go in and out, what food gets in. You have to ask me for permission to leave. I have checkpoints everywhere and I harrass you guys.

Instead of giving them their own state.

Oh yea, and besides harrassing you when my family gets bigger I'm going to send one of my kids to come build a house on your property and he will treat you like a 3rd class citizen.

Boo Hoo. I feel for ya.

No. The side with the pea shooters are trying to kill as many jews as they can. How are they doing? How many jews have died in this recent conflict and how many arabs have died? Seems you guys are way more effective.

Oh, and then put the people with pea shooters in a 12 x 12 cage and surround them and tell them to fight fair.

No such thing as fair in a war there sparky.

Hamas is using women and kids as shields so of course they will die. Hamas doesn't give shit one about the civilian deaths and will continue to use those shields.

Well as it turns out the "using civilians as human shields" might be a lie Israel says to cover their ass after they bomb the arabs.

2. Turns out Israel doesn't care about civilian death either.

3. And if no such thing as fair, don't cry when your little eichmann's get blown up.
It might be. But it's not. It's pretty well documented that is exactly what Hamas is doing.

The Israelis kicked all of their people out of Gaza several years ago and turned it over to the PLO. That destroys your BS statement.
How much proof do you require to realize that all they want is for Hamas to stop firing rockets at Israel as they have done on a regular basis since 2001.

Let me put you and your family in a home, surround it and then control what calls go out and in, what people go in and out, what food gets in. You have to ask me for permission to leave. I have checkpoints everywhere and I harrass you guys.

Oh yea, and besides harrassing you when my family gets bigger I'm going to send one of my kids to come build a house on your property and he will treat you like a 3rd class citizen.

Boo Hoo. I feel for ya.

The Palestinians were offered their own state many times.
Of course we see how they work. The Palis had one free and fair election and they picked Hamas. They are not capable of self government, they are not deserving of their own state.

Boo Hoo. I feel for ya.

Of course we see how they work. The Palis had one free and fair election and they picked Hamas. They are not capable of self government, they are not deserving of their own state.

I agree.

Hamas has had billions in aid into that country and they spend none of it on the people. They did however buy weapons.

The people voted them in and are now paying the price.

Hope the Isreali's send the whole of Hamas to hell. Doubt those virgins will be waiting.

No such thing as fair in a war there sparky.

Hamas is using women and kids as shields so of course they will die. Hamas doesn't give shit one about the civilian deaths and will continue to use those shields.

Well as it turns out the "using civilians as human shields" might be a lie Israel says to cover their ass after they bomb the arabs.

3. And if no such thing as fair, don't cry when your little eichmann's get blown up.
It might be. But it's not. It's pretty well documented that is exactly what Hamas is doing.

We're also seeing Israel doing the same thing. They use arab civilians as human shields. As a minority, do you have any other tactics or tips you would give the arabs fighting this gorilla war? What would you do? You religious people are so good at murder/death/kill.

Lets just say instead of giving in an inch Israel would just rather fight. They offer the arabs NOTHING.

Agreed. Israel is not doing enough to avoid civilian casualties.

Are the Arabs?

Since the Israelis invaded Gaza (again) how many Israeli civilians have been killed? How many Palestinian civilians?

And is that invasion/occupation going to fix anything? Seems like the jooz don't want to try what works or change their bad behavior towards the Palestinian people.

They are making the arabs into martyrs.

Israel will win the war but lose the politics of this. They will come out looking bad. THey already do look very bad. I'm not an anti semite but I can't side with Israel on this.

See, I can see the arabs side of this and I can clearly see the jooz are being one sided. Impossible to negotiate or reason with them.

I have jewish american friends who are the same way. They want to tell you their opinion but not hear yours if it is anti semetic, which it will be if you don't agree with them 100%

Yes, the invasion is going to end the threat to Israel. As you can see now with Hamas, Gaza needs to be controlled by Israel. What other countries think is less important than protecting Israeli citizens from Hamas.

Last edited:

Boo Hoo. I feel for ya.

Offer it to them again and see if they take it.

You act like the Palestinians were happy with the jews before Hamas won election. They were not.

And stop expanding your territory into their territory.

Boo Hoo. I feel for ya.

I agree.

Hamas has had billions in aid into that country and they spend none of it on the people. They did however buy weapons.

Hope the Isreali's send the whole of Hamas to hell. Doubt those virgins will be waiting.

Your source for that information? I ask for two reasons. One is because nobody would keep giving aid if it was continuously misspent. And two is because Hamas has made a point of seeing to the needs of the people as a way of keeping their support.

But apparently you have access to different information. What is it?

I agree.

Your source for that information? I ask for two reasons. One is because nobody would keep giving aid if it was continuously misspent. And two is because Hamas has made a point of seeing to the needs of the people as a way of keeping their support.

Right here sparky. Wikipedia no less.
International aid to Palestinians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

International aid has played a major role in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict as it has been used as a means to keep the peace process going.[1] Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza Strip receive one of the highest levels of aid in the world.[2] Aid has been offered to the Palestinian National Authority (PNA) and other Palestinian Non-governmental organizations (PNGOs) by the international community, including International Non-governmental Organizations (INGOs).

The entities that provide aid to the Palestinians are categorized into seven groups: the Arab nations, Israel, the European Union, the United States, Japan, international institutions (including agencies of the UN system), European countries, and other nations.[3]

Last edited:
Agreed. Israel is not doing enough to avoid civilian casualties.

Are the Arabs?

What should the Israelis be doing instead to avoid civilian casualties?

avoiding civilian casualties.
They have the military/intelligence capabilities to target their strikes much better.
They should.

What type of military background do you have that you are capable of making that assessment? Also why do you think the Israelis are not doing whatever it takes to avoid civilian casualties? Are you suggesting that the Israelis get joy out of killing civilians? Why would they want to kill civilians?

We're also seeing Israel doing the same thing. They use arab civilians as human shields. As a minority, do you have any other tactics or tips you would give the arabs fighting this gorilla war? What would you do? You religious people are so good at murder/death/kill.

Lets just say instead of giving in an inch Israel would just rather fight. They offer the arabs NOTHING.

Where are you seeing this? Stormfront.com?

Boo Hoo. I feel for ya.

Offer it to them again and see if they take it.

You act like the Palestinians were happy with the jews before Hamas won election. They were not.

And stop expanding your territory into their territory.

Yoiu dont offer things to people shooting at you.
Of course the Palis were unhappy. So what? Does that somehow excuse the fact tehy voted for Hamas?
The Palis have no territory.

The Jew haters are a joke already. Israel should just kill or imprission everyone in Hamas and do the Palestinians and the world a favor.

That is basically what Israel has been doing the last how many decades? So the only thing they can do really is either change their ineffective tactics/behavior or speed up the killing.

Seems belief in god does not make people good humans.

That's not what they're doing. They should go after everyone in Hamas. Only then can things possible slowly get better, especially for the Arabs.

Last edited:
I agree.

Right here sparky. Wikipedia no less.
International aid to Palestinians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

International aid has played a major role in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict as it has been used as a means to keep the peace process going.[1] Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza Strip receive one of the highest levels of aid in the world.[2] Aid has been offered to the Palestinian National Authority (PNA) and other Palestinian Non-governmental organizations (PNGOs) by the international community, including International Non-governmental Organizations (INGOs).

The entities that provide aid to the Palestinians are categorized into seven groups: the Arab nations, Israel, the European Union, the United States, Japan, international institutions (including agencies of the UN system), European countries, and other nations.[3]

You said they spent none of the aid on the people, didn't you? Where does it say that?

I agree.

Actually I may have heard this on NPR too. Hamas is not paying people with the money but instead buying weapons. No one is saying either side is completely innocent.

Actually, that's exactly what the jooos are saying.

What should the Israelis be doing instead to avoid civilian casualties?

avoiding civilian casualties.
They have the military/intelligence capabilities to target their strikes much better.
They should.

What type of military background do you have that you are capable of making that assessment? Also why do you think the Israelis are not doing whatever it takes to avoid civilian casualties? Are you suggesting that the Israelis get joy out of killing civilians? Why would they want to kill civilians?

He was chief bullshitter in the marching band in high school.

The Jew haters are a joke already. Israel should just kill or imprission everyone in Hamas and do the Palestinians and the world a favor.

That is basically what Israel has been doing the last how many decades? So the only thing they can do really is either change their ineffective tactics/behavior or speed up the killing.

Seems belief in god does not make people good humans.

That's not what there doing. They should go after everyone in Hamas. Only then can things possible slowly get better, especially for the Arabs.

That's what we should do in Iraq/Afganistan. Go after every Al Queda. Why didn't we think of that before? :cuckoo:

I agree.

Actually I may have heard this on NPR too. Hamas is not paying people with the money but instead buying weapons. No one is saying either side is completely innocent.

And what are the Palestinians saying?

I agree.

Palestinian organizations finance schools and health clinics and offer plenty of other ways to support the population based on need. This is one of the ways that they maintain support among the population.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back