Israel defends itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamas is in the way of peace. There can and will be no peace unless they are effectively neutralized. The only way to do that is either kill them or put them in prison.

The USA creates terrorists with our international policies. Israel creates terrorists with the way they treat the Palestinians.

So you are forgetting a 3rd option. Stop fucking with them and be fair.

The more moderate Palestinians and Israeli citizens are being marginalized by the extreme jooos and extreme arabs.

P.S. Don't be shocked when they say they want to destroy Israel. You just said the only solution is to murder or imprison the other side. Not much difference between their talk and yours.

That's typical liberal hate America shit. Makes me sick to my stomach. Guess what? If wasn't for America these radical Muslim cockroaches would be even more of a plague to the rest of the world. America and Israel are not the cause of the problem, if anything we should be the answer.

I said Israel should Murder or imprison a terrorist organization that won't agree to peace under any circumstance. Hamas will never be part of any peace process with Israel. That's just the reality of the situation.

What? I love America, when liberals run it. Not so much when Bush ran it. The rest of the world hated is too. Hell, even jooos voted overwhelmingly for Obama in 2008, no? Not the lieberman jooos but the moderate to liberal ones. More voted for us than for the GOP. But I do hate America like when the south enslaved blacks or when the military industrial power lied us into Viet Nam or Iraq.

If you deny that America makes lots of enemies being the superpower, then you are either a liar or an idiot.

You call what they do to the Palestinians peace? :eusa_liar: or :cuckoo:

America is a bully and Israel certainly is a little bully. Their like our retarded jewish cousins.

Oh, and Israel will never be a part of any peace process with Hamas. That's also the reality of the situation.

We wanted their oil. Maybe if we go green we can forget about the arab world. Then it'll just be Israel's problem to worry about. :D

The USA creates terrorists with our international policies. Israel creates terrorists with the way they treat the Palestinians.

The more moderate Palestinians and Israeli citizens are being marginalized by the extreme jooos and extreme arabs.

P.S. Don't be shocked when they say they want to destroy Israel. You just said the only solution is to murder or imprison the other side. Not much difference between their talk and yours.

That's typical liberal hate America shit. Makes me sick to my stomach. Guess what? If wasn't for America these radical Muslim cockroaches would be even more of a plague to the rest of the world. America and Israel are not the cause of the problem, if anything we should be the answer.

I said Israel should Murder or imprison a terrorist organization that won't agree to peace under any circumstance. Hamas will never be part of any peace process with Israel. That's just the reality of the situation.

What? I love America, when liberals run it. Not so much when Bush ran it. The rest of the world hated is too. Hell, even jooos voted overwhelmingly for Obama in 2008, no? Not the lieberman jooos but the moderate to liberal ones. More voted for us than for the GOP. But I do hate America like when the south enslaved blacks or when the military industrial power lied us into Viet Nam or Iraq.

If you deny that America makes lots of enemies being the superpower, then you are either a liar or an idiot.

America is a bully and Israel certainly is a little bully. Their like our retarded jewish cousins.

Oh, and Israel will never be a part of any peace process with Hamas. That's also the reality of the situation.

We wanted their oil. Maybe if we go green we can forget about the arab world. Then it'll just be Israel's problem to worry about. :D

I'm sure you'll stop using your computer and cell phone since most of the hardware and software was developed by Israeli JOOS.

Oil? Who needs oil?
Israel has BRAINS!

You hate America. You are an ignorant hateful little piece of ignorant monkey shit.

Did you hear Obama doesn't get on both knees and lick Netanyahu's asshole? Every US President kisses Israeli ass and Obama has the nerve to break that tradition? He is a piece of a shit holocausting nazi anti semite.

Did you hear Obama doesn't get on both knees and lick Netanyahu's asshole? Every US President kisses Israeli ass and Obama has the nerve to break that tradition? He is a piece of a shit holocausting nazi anti semite.

If every President kissed Israel's ass, Aza and the West Bank of Jordan would have been gone long ago.

If every President kissed Israel's ass, Aza and the West Bank of Jordan would have been gone long ago.

I think this is due to latent anti-semitism in certain sectors of the US Government(Racist dog whistles and anti semitic canards and what not). For example, just look Jonathan Pollard. This man was so patriotic, he had dual loyalties to Israel and the US. And some nazis in the US government arrest him for that?

It is like another Shoah.

I think this is due to latent anti-semitism in certain sectors of the US Government(Racist dog whistles and anti semitic canards and what not). For example, just look Jonathan Pollard. This man was so patriotic, he had dual loyalties to Israel and the US. And some nazis in the US government arrest him for that?

Yeah. You're a jew hater with nothing to contribute but fallacies and snark. Go fuck yourself.

No. They built those tunnels to get their suicide bombers weapons and fighters into Isreal to blow up innocent women and kids. Don't hear you ranting about that little factoid.

Funny you think Isreal is the bad guy here when Hamas has been the bad guy all along. Hamas has has billions in aid going into that country and they sure as shit haven't used it to help the people. The people voted those dirtbags in so they get what they get.

Civilians die in war. They always have and always will. Get the fuck over it. Nothing you say will ever change that fact. Wars happen and people die. Period.

Wonder how many civilians died because of the bombs of the allies and axis bombers during WWII??

If Isreal surrendered tomorrow they would all be dead because the Muslims have vowed to remove them from the earth. Great guys those Muslims.

If the Muslims surrendered tomorrow there would be peace.
If Muslims surrendered tomorrow, they would reap the same reward they did in 1948:

"The 1948 Palestinian exodus from Lydda and Ramle was the expulsion of 50,000–70,000 Palestinian Arabs when Israeli troops captured the towns in July that year. The military action occurred within the context of the 1948 Arab-Israeli War.

"The two Arab towns, lying outside the area designated for a Jewish state in the UN Partition Plan of 1947, and inside the area set aside for an Arab state in Palestine,[1][2] subsequently were transformed into predominantly Jewish areas in the new State of Israel, known as Lod and Ramla."

1948 Palestinian exodus from Lydda and Ramle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I doubt that. Hell. How much land has Isreal given back that they won during wars??

If the Muslims all surrendered there would be peace because Isreal doesn't want what they have and unlike those Muslims don't fight wars over religion.
The Muslims in Palestine aren't fighting Jews over religion, Moron.
The Arabs are fighting because Jews have been stealing their land for the last 66 years.

I smell straw.

If Muslims surrendered tomorrow, they would reap the same reward they did in 1948:

"The 1948 Palestinian exodus from Lydda and Ramle was the expulsion of 50,000–70,000 Palestinian Arabs when Israeli troops captured the towns in July that year. The military action occurred within the context of the 1948 Arab-Israeli War.

"The two Arab towns, lying outside the area designated for a Jewish state in the UN Partition Plan of 1947, and inside the area set aside for an Arab state in Palestine,[1][2] subsequently were transformed into predominantly Jewish areas in the new State of Israel, known as Lod and Ramla."

I doubt that. Hell. How much land has Isreal given back that they won during wars??

If the Muslims all surrendered there would be peace because Isreal doesn't want what they have and unlike those Muslims don't fight wars over religion.
The Muslims in Palestine aren't fighting Jews over religion, Moron.
The Arabs are fighting because Jews have been stealing their land for the last 66 years.

And THAT explains why Muslims are murdering each other all over the Middle East!

Israel has never wanted peace; it wants all the land between the River and the sea for Jews ONLY. How much more proof of that do you require?

Stop firing rockets into Israel and then we'll deal with Israel, if needed.

But what about the Arab invasion of 1948 ?
What about the Crusades?
(and besides there is no question that Egypt, the PLO, and Syria attacked first in 1967. If you have to re-write history to make a point - your point isn't very good now is it?)

Bottom line is that Jews and Arabs have been fighting for centuries. Israel has a right to exist. Recognize that FIRST - then we can start to move toward peace. If you continue vowing to wipe Israel from the map and continue terrorist attacks, then you have no room to whine about civilian casualties. Terrorist attacks kill civilians too. It's wrong. But I'm not going to be moved by hearing the pot call the kettle black.
Arab states have repeatedly agreed on Israel's right to exist in its pre-67 borders.
Jews struck first in '67 as even their leaders have admitted.
Which is more than their leaders have done for the 34 Americans murdered by the Jews in international waters on June 8, 1967:

"On June 8, 1967, US Navy intelligence ship USS Liberty was suddenly and brutally attacked on the high seas in international waters by the air and naval forces of Israel. The Israeli forces attacked with full knowledge that this was an American ship and lied about it. Survivors have been forbidden for 40 years to tell their story under oath to the American public. The USS Liberty Memorial web site tells their story and is dedicated to the memory of the 34 brave men who died."

The US government buried the evidence of this deliberate assault, and that should make you wonder what else are they lying about when it involves Israel.

USS Liberty Memorial

Can you please provide documentation of:
1) All Arabs agreeing to Israel's right to exist
2) Jews struck first in 1967
"The Arab Peace Initiative (Arabic: مبادرة السلام العربية*) is a comprehensive peace initiative first proposed in 2002 at the Beirut Summit of the Arab League by then-Crown Prince, King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, and re-endorsed at the Riyadh Summit in 2007..."

"The Arab League summit held in the aftermath of the massive Israeli victory in the Six-Day War established the Khartoum Resolution on September 1, 1967 with the 'three No's' that was to be the center of all Israeli-Arab relations after that point: No peace deals, no diplomatic recognitions, and no negotiations. UN Security Council Resolution 242, which called for normalization of Israel with the Arab states and for Israel to give up territories taken during the war, was enacted on November 22, 1967 and faced initial rejection by most of the Arab world.

"The peace initiative, according to Oxford Research Group, represents a total break from this past."

Arab Peace Initiative - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Israel's first and most critical move was a surprise attack on the Egyptian Air Force. Initially, both Egypt and Israel announced that they had been attacked by the other country."

Six-Day War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israel has never wanted peace; it wants all the land between the River and the sea for Jews ONLY. How much more proof of that do you require?

Stop firing rockets into Israel and then we'll deal with Israel, if needed.
When Israel stops its collective punishment of Gaza by lifting its blockade, the rockets will stop. Since Israel is the Occupying Power in this situation, it is their responsibility to stop violating international law before Hamas is required to stop resisting.

I love it that he doesn't, however I feel this conflict was created/stirred up by the GOP in an election year. I'm sure they are behind it just as they are behind all those illegal kids coming to the border. Mitch McConnell probably went down there and told them to come to the USA. The GOP probably got the Russians to shoot down that plane too.

I wouldn't put any of it past them after the Iran/Contra Affair and after they asked the Iranians to hold the hostages until after the Carter/Reagan election.

If not for the hostages Carter was beating the b list actor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back