Israel Defines Humanity

oh----I thought it was booze. In the past----pious muslims
bought their booze from priests (if there were no jews around)
Pious muslims using alcohol is a non sequitur. The Quran forbids intoxicants.

The Is Alcohol actually Prohibited in Islam? | Muslims and the World
The Quran actually prohibits intoxicants, which is a broader term and covers a wider range of substances. Coming under the label of intoxicants are both alcohol and drugs, and the Quran makes it clear to us that any form of intoxicating substance is prohibited.

Baathism claim to fame is their somewhat mendacious claim
to "SECULARISM" ----actually it is highly ARAB
NATIONALIST----to the point of fascism -----and---absolutely
ISLAMIC. There have been some sociopathic Christian leaders who have been attracted to its filth. Beware the
Christian who claims the magnificent "toleration" of
Muhummad and his terrorist manual ----AL KORAN
Anyone who claims that the PACT OF OMAR (or ?? umar)
is a lovely democratic treaty----<<< from that person--RUN -as fast as you can....
('toleration' is a real word-----muslims use it all the time)
A slight disagreement. Yes, Baathism started out secular and was heavily fascist, but now it has strong ties to Islamic fundamentalism. Syria's biggest supporter is Iran. Saddam turned religious toward the end, no doubt as a ploy to stir up Jihadist terrorism.

Still, secular or not, a terrorist is a terrorist.

the early founders of BAATHISM---described a kind of
secular society-----but the catch was that it so described
as being ENTIRELY CONSISTENT WITH ISLAM----which
is a really GIANT SCAM. It was at the outset that the
fascist ideology was DESTINED to spin down into JIHADISM

The Quran actually prohibits intoxicants, which is a broader term and covers a wider range of substances. Coming under the label of intoxicants are both alcohol and drugs, and the Quran makes it clear to us that any form of intoxicating substance is prohibited.

right---but it don't help-----muslim societies are drenched in
drugs and booze. By observation-----I have found that
Islamic society is two pronged------one part ---for the sake of
society---and the women---and the girl children......and home
and the mosque

and the second path goes to the world of MEN-----women and
young children are not supposed to KNOW

right---but it don't help-----muslim societies are drenched in
drugs and booze. By observation-----I have found that
Islamic society is two pronged------one part ---for the sake of
society---and the women---and the girl children......and home
and the mosque

and the second path goes to the world of MEN-----women and
young children are not supposed to KNOW
Not fundie Muslim societies. The fact moderate Muslims drink, eat pork and otherwise don't strictly follow dietary restrictions of the Quran makes them on different than Christians who do the same.

grow up----dear divine. I have first hand information---
my own hubby was born in a shariah shit hole KNOWN
for its pious adherence to AL KORAN----so pious that sometimes converts sojourn there for IMMERSION in the
MUSLIM LIFE. I have interacted with muslims from
very muslim countries----for about the past 50 years.
THOSE BOYS DRINK. every chance they get. KHAT is
an intoxicant too. Programs to render it illegal have
caused bloodshed in the shariah cesspit Yemen. That
country, so comprehensively genocided their Christians and
Jews----so that there is no one to make a bit of wine for them left

Report me to what you want, you clown. I am German. CIA and NSA do have no say in my place. Anyway, they could read what I write and see that you are a bullshitter.
They share data with the BND and BfV. Yes, they can all read what you write here and elsewhere...even your emails and monitor your phone calls. ;)
Look, arguing with Zionist flashbulbs is not prohibited in Germany. We are also not in the land of unlimited opportunities, they need a court´s decision in order intervene in someone´s privacy.

WRONG as the state can do what it wants. As for arguing with anyone as long as you dont allow RACISM or HOLOCAUST DENIAL to be part of it you are in the clear. But referring to Jews as zionist flashbulbs is extreme racism and you can be arrested for it

No it is because you hate the Jews and follow your teachings
You're trying to explain things to a psycho who says Hezzbolah fights against terrorism.

Si true. Anyone who claims that if he goes outside like he has and states that the police are throwing little boys at him is a psycho. Besides, you have to remember that many Germans still have a bit of Nazism in their souls when it comes to the Jews. If you have the time, Google the following:

THE ETERNAL NAZI: A GERMAN AUDIENCE VIEWS ROMAN POLANSKI'S 'THE PIANIST'

by William Grim

Mr. Grim, a non Jew, happens to live and work in Germany.
The psycho is you. Also, Sally is the eternal Nazi. Here is a dictionary of Jewish surnames, which are almost all German. So in general, your separation of Germans and Jews doesn´t exist, it is another result of the Nazi´s actions.
Category:Jewish surnames - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For many years, Germany was the home of the Jews, the Jewry.

Today, Jews don´t exist. There are only "Zionists", whatever that is. There is no Jew who simply wants to live his life, they all are Zionists seeking for Lebensraum and power. What crazy nonsense.

More LIES from the hate sites, and the wiki article was originally sourced to an islamoinazi propagandist, who has since been banned from wiki for his illegal activity
:spinner::laugh2::spinner:

No answer when the truth is told so you resort to islamonazi immature name calling

Look, arguing with Zionist flashbulbs is not prohibited in Germany. We are also not in the land of unlimited opportunities, they need a court´s decision in order intervene in someone´s privacy.
Of course it isn't. You can send money to ISIS and Hamas plus post your support for them on Facebook all you like in Germany. Amirite?
You should report Obama and his royal household to the CIA and NSA. They are aiding ISIS!
American aircraft dropped weapons to ISIS, says MP - Iraqi News

According to an islamonazi pallywood outlet, only a complete moron would believe them

Report me to what you want, you clown. I am German. CIA and NSA do have no say in my place. Anyway, they could read what I write and see that you are a bullshitter.
They share data with the BND and BfV. Yes, they can all read what you write here and elsewhere...even your emails and monitor your phone calls. ;)

WRONG as the state can do what it wants. As for arguing with anyone as long as you dont allow RACISM or HOLOCAUST DENIAL to be part of it you are in the clear. But referring to Jews as zionist flashbulbs is extreme racism and you can be arrested for it

in what country ?? Captain Blei is saying DA JOOOS IS
A LIGHT UNTO THE NATIONS --<<<< I think that's Isaiah--
will check

1) That map is of the Ottoman Empire and was posted on a Turkish website. The last time I checked, the Turks weren't "Zionist flashbulbs".
Hey, it is not the Turks who try to prove there was no Palestine. You do!

2) Nothing in your rant refutes the fact Palestine never existed as a nation. Ever. When the Brits and French carved up the Ottoman Empire, the Brits revived the old names of Ottoman-administered regions, such as “Palestine”, “Syria” and “Iraq”. Palestine was in internationally administered territory, not a nation.

3) A year later, in 1917, the Balfour Declaration was made to establish a national homeland for Jewish people in Palestine. This declaration was incorporated into both the Treaty of Sèvres and the Mandate for Palestine. Nothing about a national homeland for Palestinians.

4) You're declaration that anyone who disagrees with you is a "Zionist flashbulb" is amusing because it is both illogical and has the maturity of a young teenager. It also has the tacit admission that you believe anyone who supports Israel to be a Zionist and, therefore, anyone who supports the Palestinians to be terrorists.
And? This is why there cannot be a Palestine?

No there can never be a palestine because the land is Jewish under INTERNATIONAL LAW, the same INTERNATIONAL LAW that created trans Jordan which is what should have been called palestine.

1) That map is of the Ottoman Empire and was posted on a Turkish website. The last time I checked, the Turks weren't "Zionist flashbulbs".
Hey, it is not the Turks who try to prove there was no Palestine. You do!

2) Nothing in your rant refutes the fact Palestine never existed as a nation. Ever. When the Brits and French carved up the Ottoman Empire, the Brits revived the old names of Ottoman-administered regions, such as “Palestine”, “Syria” and “Iraq”. Palestine was in internationally administered territory, not a nation.

3) A year later, in 1917, the Balfour Declaration was made to establish a national homeland for Jewish people in Palestine. This declaration was incorporated into both the Treaty of Sèvres and the Mandate for Palestine. Nothing about a national homeland for Palestinians.

4) You're declaration that anyone who disagrees with you is a "Zionist flashbulb" is amusing because it is both illogical and has the maturity of a young teenager. It also has the tacit admission that you believe anyone who supports Israel to be a Zionist and, therefore, anyone who supports the Palestinians to be terrorists.
And? This is why there cannot be a Palestine?

No there can never be a palestine because the land is Jewish under INTERNATIONAL LAW, the same INTERNATIONAL LAW that created trans Jordan which is what should have been called palestine.

That part of Palestine is already muslim----no NEED to quibble over its 'name' . Phoen-----please confine your quibbles
to the Islamic cause

Until it comes to life threatening when they just have to recite the oath to allah and it is as if it never happened. It is like the Catholic confession only without a priest as the go between

WRONG as the state can do what it wants.
Physically, they could do it illegally. Evidence unlawfully gathered may not be used in a German lawsuit, however. Even if it is presented, the judge must ignore it.

As for arguing with anyone as long as you dont allow RACISM or HOLOCAUST DENIAL to be part of it you are in the clear. But referring to Jews as zionist flashbulbs is extreme racism and you can be arrested for it
Not correct. "Racism" is not a statutory offense in Germany. Calling some moron zionist flashbulb has nothing to do with racism or anti-semitism or Holocaust denial, anyway.

Of course it isn't. You can send money to ISIS and Hamas plus post your support for them on Facebook all you like in Germany. Amirite?
You should report Obama and his royal household to the CIA and NSA. They are aiding ISIS!
American aircraft dropped weapons to ISIS, says MP - Iraqi News

According to an islamonazi pallywood outlet, only a complete moron would believe them
So you consider "islamonazi pallywood outlets" reliable?

in what country ?? Captain Blei is saying DA JOOOS IS
A LIGHT UNTO THE NATIONS --<<<< I think that's Isaiah--
will check
What are you babbling out there?

Forum List

Back