Israel-Hamas war would 'probably already been over' if Trump were president, Sen. Tom Cotton says

No it’s not, we see what happened. Xiden surrendered to the taliban, Putin invaded ukraine again, hamas attacked Israel

We see what happened when you elected xiden

Chaos, death and poverty
It would have been worse if Trump hadn't lost in a landslide.

It seems we dodged a bullet.

Sure! That's why trump had Republicans not giving aid to Israel for 6 MONTHS! the aid only passed congress two to three weeks ago! :rolleyes:
Because the fight was over add ins like you dishonest trash always do. It passed as a stand alone like all bills should.

How many billions have we spent on war since xiden wes elected?
I don't know. A lot I expect.

I guess it would be more financially sound in the short term to let Russia roll over Ukraine; let Israel fight there own battles, but global issues effecting the long term stability of our nation and allies are complex and require strategic planning and sacrifices.

Maybe hiding in isolation is the right thing to do. It's up to the voters to decide I guess.

I don't know. A lot I expect.

I guess it would be more financially sound in the short term to let Russia roll over Ukraine; let Israel fight there own battles, but global issues effecting the long term stability of our nation and allies are complex and require strategic planning and sacrifices.

Maybe hiding in isolation is the right thing to do. It's up to the voters to decide I guess.
It would of been better not to elect xiden

Well that's a good way to respond to a post without really addressing it.

Good job.
What part didn’t I address? We have been what happened when xiden took over. Death and chaos. When trump was president we had peace

No need to speculate.

What part didn’t I address? We have been what happened when xiden took over. Death and chaos. When trump was president we had peace

No need to speculate.
So you think we should cut off aid to Ukraine and Israel?

Forum List

Back