Israel: Helping To Make A Better World

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an American, even I bless the Zionists in Israel for this. Yet I despise them for not treating the Palestinians with the surrounding Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accustomed to --- & so well deserve. Want peace, history has proven king Hussein was right. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

As floodwaters recede, Israeli disaster aid is in Houston for the long haul

How many Palestinians are here helping us Americans in Houston?

As an American, even I bless the Zionists in Israel for this. Yet I despise them for not treating the Palestinians with the surrounding Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accustomed to --- & so well deserve. Want peace, history has proven king Hussein was right. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Israel to give $1M in aid to Houston Jewish community
Israel says it will donate $1 million in emergency aid to Houston’s Jewish community to aid in post-Harvey recovery efforts. Diaspora Affairs Minister Naftali Bennett says in a statement that the funds will be earmarked to help the 60,000-strong community repair and rebuild schools, synagogues and a community center damaged in the storm and floods. Israel to give $1M in aid to Houston Jewish community

Jews only, Eh, imagine if a muslim country donated, but only to Muslims?

Last edited:

Israel says it will donate $1 million in emergency aid to Houston’s Jewish community to aid in post-Harvey recovery efforts. Diaspora Affairs Minister Naftali Bennett says in a statement that the funds will be earmarked to help the 60,000-strong community repair and rebuild schools, synagogues and a community center damaged in the storm and floods. Israel to give $1M in aid to Houston Jewish community

Israid is helping everyone in Houston.

Do you really want a list of Muslims or Muslim countries helping Muslims only?

LOL

Israid is helping everyone in Houston.

Do you really want a list of Muslims or Muslim countries helping Muslims only?

LOL
In Houston, yes please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back