Israel: Helping To Make A Better World

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an American, even I bless the Zionists in Israel for this. Yet I despise them for not treating the Palestinians with the surrounding Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accustomed to --- & so well deserve. Want peace, history has proven king Hussein was right. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

As floodwaters recede, Israeli disaster aid is in Houston for the long haul
Israel to give $1M in aid to Houston Jewish community
Israel says it will donate $1 million in emergency aid to Houston’s Jewish community to aid in post-Harvey recovery efforts. Diaspora Affairs Minister Naftali Bennett says in a statement that the funds will be earmarked to help the 60,000-strong community repair and rebuild schools, synagogues and a community center damaged in the storm and floods. Israel to give $1M in aid to Houston Jewish community

Jews only, Eh, imagine if a muslim country donated, but only to Muslims?

Israid is helping everyone in Houston.

Do you really want a list of Muslims or Muslim countries helping Muslims only?

LOL
In Houston, yes please

You know what I meant, but had to be dishonest.

A Million Dollars to help the Jewish community of 60,000, who lost their homes and businesses, is but a drop in the bucket, but the Muslim in you had to cry about it.

Sniffffff

As an American, even I bless the Zionists in Israel for this. Yet I despise them for not treating the Palestinians with the surrounding Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accustomed to --- & so well deserve. Want peace, history has proven king Hussein was right. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

As floodwaters recede, Israeli disaster aid is in Houston for the long haul
Israel to give $1M in aid to Houston Jewish community
Israel says it will donate $1 million in emergency aid to Houston’s Jewish community to aid in post-Harvey recovery efforts. Diaspora Affairs Minister Naftali Bennett says in a statement that the funds will be earmarked to help the 60,000-strong community repair and rebuild schools, synagogues and a community center damaged in the storm and floods. Israel to give $1M in aid to Houston Jewish community

Jews only, Eh, imagine if a muslim country donated, but only to Muslims?

Israid is helping everyone in Houston.

Do you really want a list of Muslims or Muslim countries helping Muslims only?

LOL
In Houston, yes please

You know what I meant, but had to be dishonest.

A Million Dollars to help the Jewish community of 60,000, who lost their homes and businesses, is but a drop in the bucket, but the Muslim in you had to cry about it.

Sniffffff
No Muslim in me, America as a whole gives israel $4,000,000 a day, every day, israel gives back $1,000,000 for jews only

[Israel, making the lives of Jews, Christians, Muslims and all other religions better]

International aid to Palestinians far exceeds all Marshall Plan aid for post-WWII Europe.

Since 1996, the West Bank has received over 70,000 loans from the UNRWA alone, amounting to over 100 million dollars, and since 1992 Gaza has received over 98,000 UNRWA loans amounting to over 110 million dollars.

Israel's Support of the Palestinian Economy

What is done with all the Billions of dollars sent to Gaza and the PA? Where does it all end?
How long will that money continue to flow as so many Arab countries have stopped giving any money, including what they have promised to give during the 2014 Gaza war? And so many European and other governments have now stopped giving the money which eventually ended up under Hamas' control or Fatah, and not for the purpose of construction?

Is the West Bank ever going to pay the 70,000 plus loans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back