Israel just bombed the hell out of Iran

If it were up to me and thank God its not... I would wipe Gaza and the west bank clean of any Hamas fighter and I would do it fast which means civilians would surely die in the process... but the war would be over by now.... Palestinians should thank Israel for their restraint...

Yeah, I know because a nation can just commit open genocide, wiping out everybody at once. You're so stupid, that you think the only way for Israel to commit an act of genocide or war crime is by doing it all at once within a few days. You're retarded.
wrong again----genocides are not done "all in one day"---muslim genocides usually take a long time and christian genocides----even longer

Yeah, I know because a nation can just commit open genocide, wiping out everybody at once. You're so stupid, that you think the only way for Israel to commit an act of genocide or war crime is by doing it all at once within a few days. You're retarded.
Look up the word genocide... educate yourself before you speak....

I love arab bullies like you!! it's israel's fault, it's their fault that hitler wanted them all dead!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh the logic is spewing now.

the muslims invaded israel in the thousands and did a HOUSE BY HOUSE SLAUGHTER for the glory of allah -----and YOUR IMPRESSION OF THE THING YOU CALL "JESUS CHRIST" -----just as you did your impression of the glory of "JESUS CHRIST" in AUSCHWITZ POLAND for your SAVIOR Adolf Hitler. Just as you did to the Armenian christians--_HOUSE TO HOUSE---slaughtering whole families for the GLORY OF ALLAH AND HIS RAPIST PIG BBF, muhummad---1915 ----and like you did to 1.5 million Biafran babies for the GLORY OF ALLAH AND PIG MUHUMMAD ---well they were christians but you didn't mind. Your legacy stinks to HIGH HEAVEN (not the celestial rose---more like the realm of MING)
red/behind disagrees ??? I have no idea to what unless he is doing the muslim thing and just DENYING THAT IT HAPPENED

1713550438202.png

Masks and scarfs.... are they ashamed?...

so why did muslims do it on Oct 7? in fact why did muslims do it so MANY TIMES? Jews chop the heads off of infants----you have a citation? Would you like to discuss the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE? The BIAFRAN GENOCIDE? The GENOCIDE OF BENGALI HINDUS OF EAST PAKISTAN? The POGROMS AGAINST THE PARSEES? all so similar----slit throats---children and babies---like the lambs of EID AL ADHA
"christian man" laughed

I do not see any of your beliefs exterminating what you call Zionists. The United States is fertile territory to do that. I am sure you have a list of them living here.

View attachment 934591
Masks and scarfs.... are they ashamed?...
You dumbass, soldiers, political activists, all types of resistance fighters and rebels cover their faces, especially when they're fighting or engaged in activism against a government or a power that can destroy them. Not to conceal your identity would be stupid, and of course, you're stupid. Anyways whether they cover their faces or not is irrelevant, they can still be correct in their ideology and opinions while covering their faces. So your fallacious reasoning only proves how dumb you are.

You dumbass, soldiers, political activists, all types of resistance fighters and rebels cover their faces, especially when they're fighting or engaged in activism against a government or a power that can destroy them. Not to conceal your identity would be stupid, and of course, you're stupid. Anyways whether they cover their faces or not is irrelevant, they can still be correct in their ideology and opinions while covering their faces. So your fallacious reasoning only proves are dumb you are.
well----YOU TRIED !!

You dumbass, soldiers, political activists, all types of resistance fighters and rebels cover their faces, especially when they're fighting or engaged in activism against a government or a power that can destroy them. Not to conceal your identity would be stupid, and of course, you're stupid. Anyways whether they cover their faces or not is irrelevant, they can still be correct in their ideology and opinions while covering their faces. So your fallacious reasoning only proves are dumb you are.
1713550756014.png

I do not see any of your beliefs exterminating what you call Zionists. The United States is fertile territory to do that. I am sure you have a list of them living here.
You're the one with a list because you're a terrorist. How about that? Are you planning to commit an act of terrorism? Yes, you are. You're a terrorist. The FBI is reading this and they're taking note. 22kidw is a terrorist. You'll get a knock on the door soon. Government acronyms are on their way to your trailer park to talk to you.

Your comment hints at the level of the American educational system. You seem to believe there are only three languages in the world but I speak five yet the two on your list are not among them.

Your comment hints at the level of the American educational system. You seem to believe there are only three languages in the world but I speak five yet the two on your list are not among them.
So, Urdu it is.

Thank you for narrowing that down.

You're the one with a list because you're a terrorist. How about that? Are you planning to commit an act of terrorism? Yes, you are. You're a terrorist. The FBI is reading this and they're taking note. 22kidw is a terrorist. You'll get a knock on the door soon. Government acronyms are on their way to your trailer park to talk to you.
Ray Liotta Laughing GIFs | Tenor

So? Let's assume, for the sake of your stupid argument, that Palestinians are pure Arabs. They've been living there for centuries, and no one has the right to just arrive there and take their land away from them. Jews citing their Jew-Bible, that actually contradicts their claim to the land, because the OT states that the land belongs to God, not the Jews. God also demands the Jews enforce Torah and keep it, and again, they don't do that. As Christians we know the OT is no longer in effect, so all of their Jewish claims are null and void. Jews who reject Jesus according to the NT, are anti-Christ, and not worthy of our support, especially if they're trying to take land based on old covenantal law.
I gave you a quote from one of their leaders, and beloved spokespeople, your psycho babble means nothing!
God’s Word affirms that the Jews are God’s chosen people: “You are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession” (Deuteronomy 7:6). From eternity past God knew that He would need to be born into the human race in order to save us from the spiritually dead condition that we were in (Ephesians 1—2; Genesis 3). God had planned from the beginning to be born into a very small nation or race of people called the Jews. The Old Testament tells the story of how God set about creating, distinguishing, and preserving that race.
You should really go to this page before you start saying nonsense!

Forum List

Back