Israel just bombed the hell out of Iran

I gave you a quote from one of their leaders, and beloved spokespeople, your psycho babble means nothing!

God’s Word affirms that the Jews are God’s chosen people: “You are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession” (Deuteronomy 7:6). From eternity past God knew that He would need to be born into the human race in order to save us from the spiritually dead condition that we were in (Ephesians 1—2; Genesis 3). God had planned from the beginning to be born into a very small nation or race of people called the Jews. The Old Testament tells the story of how God set about creating, distinguishing, and preserving that race.
You should really go to this page before you start saying nonsense!
Only a non-Christian who is brainwashed by Jewish Zionists, would believe Jews are still the "chosen people", while rejecting Jesus Christ. They're anti-Christ, not "chosen people", much less God's people. They follow a false god and religion.

Only a non-Christian who is brainwashed by Jewish Zionists, would believe Jews are still the "chosen people", while rejecting Jesus Christ. They're anti-Christ, not "chosen people", much less God's people. They follow a false god and religion.
^^^^ bullshit answer---"I BELIEVE THEREFORE IT IS SO"
He just spoke it, oh enemy of civilization, itself.
islamo nazi comes in JINGLES

You get more silly by the minute!

Romans 11:15

King James Version​

15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

You get more silly by the minute!

Romans 11:15​

King James Version​

15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?
the "loss of status" sophistry is really amusing. It is clear to me that Jesus
didn't know-----maybe Paul WANTED IT ----Constantine CERTAINLY wanted it---he created it BY LAW

You're the one with a list because you're a terrorist. How about that? Are you planning to commit an act of terrorism? Yes, you are. You're a terrorist. The FBI is reading this and they're taking note. 22kidw is a terrorist. You'll get a knock on the door soon. Government acronyms are on their way to your trailer park to talk to you.
I do not trust them either. What we see today is a breakdown. Done on purpose. Social media/internet monitored from flawed humans who feel they are the arbiters of what is right and just has destroyed many. Humiliation comes in ways. One is profiling. Another is when the empowered laugh at you. When they destroy you. It does not mean we do need rules though. There are millions of people living with pensions and benefits who violated others' rights. I do not have to commit an act of terrorism. We live in a culture where people stir the swill that we live in, and others do the deed. Their hands clean and antiseptic. Revenge can take time this way. It comes through and it is in this nation's future and fate as it exists now. As a prog your thinking is too expansive. No civilization can survive this without turmoil.

People read my posts all of the time. You don't win debates by calling your opponent a "Nazi", but unfortunately you're too stupid and dishonest to realize that.

Most of us appreciate the laughs provided by the terrorist lovers here. It's theirs and your constant impotent parroting of old cold war idiocy that's hilarious.

Yeah, I know because a nation can just commit open genocide, wiping out everybody at once. You're so stupid, that you think the only way for Israel to commit an act of genocide or war crime is by doing it all at once within a few days. You're retarded.
what do you think happened in Japan when we dropped the nuke?

You dumbass, soldiers, political activists, all types of resistance fighters and rebels cover their faces, especially when they're fighting or engaged in activism against a government or a power that can destroy them. Not to conceal your identity would be stupid, and of course, you're stupid. Anyways whether they cover their faces or not is irrelevant, they can still be correct in their ideology and opinions while covering their faces. So your fallacious reasoning only proves how dumb you are.
If your group is filled with cowards who can't fight don't pick a fight with a bigger nation....

1713553044321.png

Yeah, I know because a nation can just commit open genocide, wiping out everybody at once. You're so stupid, that you think the only way for Israel to commit an act of genocide or war crime is by doing it all at once within a few days. You're retarded.
So, according to you, a death rate of 0.5% over a course of six months is just to hide the genocide? At that rate, it will take 100 years to complete.

Your antisemitism is so extreme that it’s turned your brain to mush.

swing and a miss

Forum List

Back