Israel makes it clear it will bomb Iran within 30 days

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: U mad bro? Iran HOPEFULLY will do the job that needs done...still need to hit NYC,LA,quite a few other places to eradicate this disease called Jews.Maybe just maybe once Israel is taken out the populations will rise up and remove the rest from their countries and towns and states FOR GOOD!

You're the one whos mad :lmao: making the comments you did

I'm not the one calling for a genocide lol !

You must be a redneck or something.
I'm not mad. I am excited for Iran to wipe your country off the fucking map. :) Genocide,no that's what your race is attempting to do to my race.

Yeah.Your kind said that in 1945 as well. :D As you can tell with Golden Dawn,Front National and MANY other nationalistic parties are rising to power in Europe.

Actually Hitler invaded Poland because Polish authorities were killing German Civilians in Poland..it was to defend the Germans living there.
That's what he said was happening, but it was just bullshit propaganda.

It was Hitlers version of the "WMD threat".
No its truth. The real reasonAdolf Hitler invaded Poland and Bloody Sunday in Bromberg

You expect us to believe ANYTHING that comes from a site called thefuhrerbunker.com?!?!?:lol::cuckoo:

Selective memory, just like with the 67 one.

The events of 1921 and 1929 slipped your mind?

Leave aside the attack on Jews, Arab terrorized BRITAINs in Israel for not agreeing with their point of view.

Yeah, blame the Zionists on that one, too!:doubt:
The Hebron massacre started when zionists went down to the Wailing Wall and declared it their's.

They didn't wanna share the Wall.

Leave aside the attack on Jews, Arab terrorized BRITAINs in Israel for not agreeing with their point of view.

The Hebron massacre started when zionists went down to the Wailing Wall and declared it their's.

No it didn't !

Even if it did, is that a reason to massacre people ?

the Western Wall IS ours.

I don't get the punch line

Let me make it clear, did the newly founded state of Israel invade the surrounding states, or was it the other way around ?
They came in and declared themselves a state, which included land that wasn't their's. And they did this after they promised the UN, they would respect the land rights of the existing arab population. But they didn't and that's what started all the hostilities that followed.

But hey, don't believe me. I live in Long Beach. What do I know?

But a famous zionist, who did live in that area at the time, does know and this is what he had to say...

The Zionists drew on th[e] ancient spiritual potential to build a political movement. A stirring slogan was spread abroad:

"A land without people for a people without land"​

ignoring the fact that the Palestinians themselves, well over half a million at the turn of the century, lived in Palestine, that it was their home. The great Zionist humanist, Ahad Ha'am warned against the violation of the rights of the Palestinian people, and his words are well known in the literature of Palestine.

"... Ahad Ha'am warned that the settlers must under no circumstances arouse the wrath of the natives ... 'Yet what do our brethren do in Palestine? Just the very opposite! Serfs they were in the lands of the Diaspora and suddenly they find themselves in unrestricted freedom and this change has awakened in them an inclination to despotism. They treat the Arabs with hostility and cruelty, deprive them of their rights, offend them without cause and even boast of these deeds; and nobody among us opposes this despicable and dangerous inclination ...'

"Ahad Ha'am returned to the Arab problem ... in February 1914 ... '[the Zionists] wax angry towards those who remind them that there is still another people in Eretz Yisrael that has been living there and does not intend at all to leave its place. In a future when this illusion will have been torn from their hearts and they will look with open eyes upon the reality as it is, they will certainly understand how important this question is and how great our duty to work for its solution'."
This bears repeating...

They treat the Arabs with hostility and cruelty, deprive them of their rights, offend them without cause and even boast of these deeds; and nobody among us opposes this despicable and dangerous inclination

Started the shooting first?

Who opened the 48 war, again?
You did, with jewish terrorist groups like Irgun.

Let me make this perfectly clear, there was no recorded events of major violence in that area between jews and arabs, until the zionists showed up.

Your statement is utterly idiotic-------who was "recording" anything from that area
in the 1800s----or----for that matter in the 1200s? do you think every rape of a black woman was "recorded" in alabama in 1830? There is no time in the past 1400 years that jews living in proximity with arabs were not being molested by arabs

When Israel declared independence, they did so rightfully and legally.

And why are you quoting a Zionist ? You trash Zionists all the time and call them liars, but then you find a quote from one of them that you believe because it suits your agenda. How convenient :rolleyes:

the Western Wall IS ours.

I don't get the punch line
Much like a neutered dog, you don't get it, do you?

Get WHAT?? The Western Wall is a Jewish holy site

BTW, everyone is a allowed to visit it, now that it is under Israels control.

Also, you never answered my question. Where did you read that the wailing wall was the reason for the Hebron Massacre

Your statement is utterly idiotic-------who was "recording" anything from that area
in the 1800s----or----for that matter in the 1200s? do you think every rape of a black woman was "recorded" in alabama in 1830? There is no time in the past 1400 years that jews living in proximity with arabs were not being molested by arabs
We're not talking about isolated incidents of violence. We're talking about major wars between two different ethnic groups. And wars have been recorded throughout history.

Also, you never answered my question. Where did you read that the wailing wall was the reason for the Hebron Massacre
It's also an arab holy site.

Wikipedia. Google Hebron Massacre and that's one of the first links to pop up.

And why are you quoting a Zionist ? You trash Zionists all the time and call them liars, but then you find a quote from one of them that you believe because it suits your agenda. How convenient :rolleyes:
I don't call them liars, I call them assholes that lie.

And I only trash zionists that refuse to take responsibility for their actions.

Yes I've read about the Hebron Massacre.

You still didn't answer my question.

We're not talking about isolated incidents of violence. We're talking about major wars between two different ethnic groups. And wars have been recorded throughout history.

you continue to make no point. The issue of MAGNITUDE is your issue? ----oh----
ok-----there was no problem with claims of "oppression" of blacks until some nasty
chick named ROSA PARKS started making trouble-------a few score years ago. That
nasty chick STARTED A BIG PROBLEM

I don't call them liars, I call them assholes that lie.

And I only trash zionists that refuse to take responsibility for their actions.

So why is the Zionist you quoted not lying ???

This is my last warning.

Off-topic posts may be edited, trashed, deleted, or moved to an appropriate forum as per administrator & moderator discretion at any time within any forum and/or sub forum. Additionally, All violations will be subject to action by an Admin/Mod. Action taken could range from a warning, to Infraction, to banning and will be at Admin/Mod discretion.

What do Arabs have to do with the Kotel?

Jerusalem is to be parted in 2?

Now why should we agree to that?
There's nothing to agree with. It's not your call. It's not your decision.

East Jerusalem belongs to the indigenous arab population and that's it. Period.

All Israel needs to do, is obey the law and get the fuck off that land.

Israel has two choices, either obey the law, or eventually be forced to.

Like I told you before, we didn't let Hitler keep Poland and we're not going to let you keep land you seized in a war, either.

You are mistaken, Billy. It is not your call nor the call of any human flesh to decide to divide what God has built. Jerusalem is not to be divided and anyone who attempts to do that even a political leader from within Israel would be under a curse for doing such a thing. G-d FORBID! It is the LORD's land and the inheritance of Abraham and his seed. Yet not all his seed.

For it is written:

And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed and thee in their generations for an everylasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. And I will unto thee and thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan for an everlasting posession and I will be their God. Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generation.

And this is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me, and you and thy seed after thee, Every man child among you shall be circumcised. And you shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin, and it shall a token covenant betwixt you and I. - Genesis 17: 7 - 11

And it is written:

And Abraham said, if only Ishmael might live under your blessing! Then God said, Yes, but your wife Sarah will bear you a son, and you will call him Isaac,. I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him. And as for Ishmael I have heard you: I will surely bless him, I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers, He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him inot a great nation.

But my covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah will bear to you by this time next year. When he had finished speaking with Abraham, God went from him.

- Genesis 17: 18 - 22

God's covenant was for Isaac and his seed alone concerning Israel. This is why to this very day it is written, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Not Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac and Jacob.

Now Ishmael was indeed blessed and is the father of twelve rulers but he has no inheritance or part in the land of Israel nor do his descendants. Take heed of this historical account! Lest any of you suffer the same fate as her enemies have in times past:

It is written:

When Sanballat ( the Arab ) heard that they were rebuilding the wall, he became angry and was greatly incensed. He ridiculed the Jews, and in the presence of his associates and the army of Samaria, he said, What are those feeble Jews doing? Will they restore their wall? Will they offer sacrifices? Will they finish in a day? Can they bring the stones back to life from those heaps of rubble? - burned as they are?

Tobiah, the Ammonite, was at his side, said, What they are building - if even a fox climbed upon it, he would break down those walls of stone!

Hear us, O God, for we are despised. Turn their insults back upon their own heads. Give them over as plunder in a land of captivity. Do not cover up their guilt or blot out their sins from your sight, for they have thrown insults in the face of the builders.

So we rebuilt the wall till all of it reached half its height, for the people worked with all their hearts.

But when Sanballat, Tobiah, the Arabs, the Ammonites and the men of Ashdod heard that the repairs of Jerusalem's walls had gone ahead and that the gaps were being closed, they were very angry. They plotted together to come and fight against Jerusalem to stir up trouble against it. But we prayed to our God and posted a guard day and night to meet the threat.

Meanwhile, the people of Judah said, The strength of the laborers is giving out, and there is so much rubble that we cannot rebuild the wall. Also our enemies said, Before they know it or see is, we will be right there among them and will kill them and put an end to the work. . Then the Jews who lived near them came and told us ten times over, Wherever you turn, they will attack us. Therefore I stationed some of the people behind the lowest parts of the wall at the exposed places, posting them by families, with their swords, spears and bows. After I looked things over, I stood up and said to the nobles, the officials, and the rest of the people, Don't be afraid of them."

"Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers and your sisters, your wives and your homes.

When our enemies heard that we were aware of their plot and that God had frustrated it, we all returned to the wall, each to his own work. Nehemiah 4: 1 - 15

Guess what Nehemiah told the Arabs who wanted to involve themselves in Gods work concerning Jerusalem? He told them, No. You have no part in this work. In other words? You don't belong here. Jerusalem belongs to us. Read the rest of the story.

Now listen to me, People. Jerusalem shall never be divided and these evil plans that have been made against Israel have been seen by the LORD and he is very angry! It is time to REPENT! I tell you the truth. The Arabs had no part in the rebuilding of Jerusalem back in the days of Nehemiah neither have they any part in it now! It is not theirs neither shall it ever be! This is the Word of the LORD and Woe unto any man who dares to strive against it!!!

- Jeri

Last edited:

Forum List

Back