Israel makes it clear it will bomb Iran within 30 days

they didn't migrate, they returned.

And like you said, illegal owning isn't really owning:eusa_whistle:
No, they migrated into the area.

The indigenous jews that were already living there with the indigenous arabs, never left. They are the direct decendants of the Israelites. Not asshole zionists who think they can move into a new neighborhood and think they have more rights than the people already living there.

MODERN Israel has been around since 1948

Ancient Israel is a different story. It is part of history.

You can believe it or not

Yes.

Thirty seven years.

thirty seven years since Jews were united with Jerusalem and their original inheritance which is Judea.

37 years.

Thank God.
There's nothing wrong with that, as long as it doesn't include East Jerusalem.

East Jerusalem was a JEWISH CITY FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS------its jewish population
was FORCED OUT FOR A MERE 20 years ------1947 to 1967 Your perspective on history
is HILARIOUS-----------20 years -------that's it------20 years according to billo it takes
a mere 20 years to OWN A CITY--------the IDF should land in mecca tomorrow ----

as of now-----LAS VEGAS can replace mecca--------take a bus ride----up the main street---
it is already OWNED BY IDIOTS WITH RAGS ON THEIR HEADS.

SHIP THE ROCK TO LAS VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!
hang around for 20 years and become the owners of that cesspit

Israel won't do shit but I hope they do just so I can tell you Israel loving assholes what I think about you before you die.

I don't know which kind of history you're learn, but is certainly not the accurate ones.

It is surprising how many people believe that Israel opened the 67 war by attacking Egyptian aircrafts while they were still on the ground.

It was actually opened when the Egyptians blocked the straits of Tiran by cannons, not allowing any transfer of much needed humanitarian import to be passed into Eilat. They basically cut the cord of Israel's trade relations, which is a war declaration.

By blocking the passage, Egypt was the one opening a war on Israel. Anything Israel did following those events was pure act of self defense.

Here, I gave you a free history lesson.

Say I ain't nice!
Nothing happens in a vacuum. The events leading up to the '67 war, had both sides contributing to hostilities.

Since the Arab-Israeli War of 1948, the Israelis had clashed intermittently with Palestinian Arabs and Arab forces from the neighboring states. By the mid-1960s, these incidents intensified causing increased diplomatic tensions in the Middle East. On April 7, 1967 a skirmish on land turned into a major air battle during which Israel shot down six Syrian MiG aircraft over Mount Hermon on the Golan Heights.
And you cannot claim self defense, when you're the one who started shooting first.

What get Americans killed for Israel? AGAIN

Arabs live there to,Again I don't care. SF banned me,I don't care for Kosher Konservative sites like SF.

Jews belong in the ground or just incinerated.

Actually Hitler invaded Poland because Polish authorities were killing German Civilians in Poland..it was to defend the Germans living there.

Eat shit anti - semite. Go get yourself a life

Only a miserable human being would say the shit you did.
Do you blame the Jews for the fact that you're a miserable little peasant ?

I'm a Jew. Come incinerate me like you said, instead of talking shit behing a computer screen

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: U mad bro? Iran HOPEFULLY will do the job that needs done...still need to hit NYC,LA,quite a few other places to eradicate this disease called Jews.Maybe just maybe once Israel is taken out the populations will rise up and remove the rest from their countries and towns and states FOR GOOD!

You're the one whos mad :lmao: making the comments you did

I'm not the one calling for a genocide lol !

You must be a redneck or something.

Get real, Iran is a terrorist nation. They don't need it for energy, and besides, they've enriched it far beyond what you need for electricity. It's obvious they are going to use it for weapons. Damn, liberals are stupid. Netanyahu is gonna have to do what Carter was too much of a coward to do.
What get Americans killed for Israel? AGAIN
Shows what a dumb fuck you are, to think only Jews live in Israel :lol:

But then again you're a rabid anti semite, ad like most of them , you lack brain cells.

Now shouldn't you be on your way to the KKK rally happening?? Or posting on stormfront ?
Arabs live there to,Again I don't care. SF banned me,I don't care for Kosher Konservative sites like SF.

Jews belong in the ground or just incinerated.
There's nothing to agree with. It's not your call. It's not your decision.

East Jerusalem belongs to the indigenous arab population and that's it. Period.

All Israel needs to do, is obey the law and get the fuck off that land.

Israel has two choices, either obey the law, or eventually be forced to.

Like I told you before, we didn't let Hitler keep Poland and we're not going to let you keep land you seized in a war, either.

Hitler had no business in Poland.

Jews do in Israel.

do you know how many Jewish archeological treasures were found underneath "indigenous" Israeli Arab villages?

Or how many Arab houses were bought from Jews before they became the Arab indigenous people out of the blue?

Pfft. PLEEEASE.

Actually Hitler invaded Poland because Polish authorities were killing German Civilians in Poland..it was to defend the Germans living there.

Jews are alive and blooming.

your kind of ideology, its time is ending soon.

That's what he said was happening, but it was just bullshit propaganda.

It was Hitlers version of the "WMD threat".

I don't know which kind of history you're learn, but is certainly not the accurate ones.

It is surprising how many people believe that Israel opened the 67 war by attacking Egyptian aircrafts while they were still on the ground.

It was actually opened when the Egyptians blocked the straits of Tiran by cannons, not allowing any transfer of much needed humanitarian import to be passed into Eilat. They basically cut the cord of Israel's trade relations, which is a war declaration.

By blocking the passage, Egypt was the one opening a war on Israel. Anything Israel did following those events was pure act of self defense.

Here, I gave you a free history lesson.

Say I ain't nice!
Nothing happens in a vacuum. The events leading up to the '67 war, had both sides contributing to hostilities.

Since the Arab-Israeli War of 1948, the Israelis had clashed intermittently with Palestinian Arabs and Arab forces from the neighboring states. By the mid-1960s, these incidents intensified causing increased diplomatic tensions in the Middle East. On April 7, 1967 a skirmish on land turned into a major air battle during which Israel shot down six Syrian MiG aircraft over Mount Hermon on the Golan Heights.
And you cannot claim self defense, when you're the one who started shooting first.

Started the shooting first?

Who opened the 48 war, again?

I don't give a shit about what happened 2000 years ago. It has no legal standing in the world today.

Furthermore, if you want the right to return, you have to give that same right to the Palestinians.

Eat shit anti - semite. Go get yourself a life

Only a miserable human being would say the shit you did.
Do you blame the Jews for the fact that you're a miserable little peasant ?

I'm a Jew. Come incinerate me like you said, instead of talking shit behing a computer screen

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: U mad bro? Iran HOPEFULLY will do the job that needs done...still need to hit NYC,LA,quite a few other places to eradicate this disease called Jews.Maybe just maybe once Israel is taken out the populations will rise up and remove the rest from their countries and towns and states FOR GOOD!

I'm betting he will get banned again. soon.

I don't give a shit about what happened 2000 years ago. It has no legal standing in the world today.

Furthermore, if you want the right to return, you have to give that same right to the Palestinians.

The UN disagrees with that.

Don't you people looooooooooooove the UN??

I'm betting he will get banned again. soon.

His posts got deleted

You did, with jewish terrorist groups like Irgun.

Let me make this perfectly clear, there was no recorded events of major violence in that area between jews and arabs, until the zionists showed up.

Let me make this perfectly clear, there was no recorded events of major violence in that area, until the zionists showed up.

Let me make it clear, did the newly founded state of Israel invade the surrounding states, or was it the other way around ?

Let me make this perfectly clear, there was no recorded events of major violence in that area, until the zionists showed up.

Selective memory, just like with the 67 one.

The events of 1921 and 1929 slipped your mind?

Leave aside the attack on Jews, Arab terrorized BRITAINs in Israel for not agreeing with their point of view.

Yeah, blame the Zionists on that one, too!:doubt:

Not saying it does, I said it is part of history. Some people believe it, others dont
Being an Irish Catholic, I could care less about Jewish history.

So, I hope no one looks to me as some diaspora expert. All I know, is what I've read. And I've only been reading about this conflict, for the last 2 or 3 years.

Forum List

Back