Israel makes it clear it will bomb Iran within 30 days

The world doesn't owe them shit.
The world doesn't owe Israel shit, either! Except maybe an ass-whipping, if they don't stop fucking with their neighbors.

They're all fucking nomads anyways.
Well, if you're going to look at things that way, the majority of Israeli's are nothing more than jewish insurgents that migrated into the area at the turn of the last century.

They are the trigger to Israel 's retaliation.

Ahmed Jaabari was not targeted for his good looks.

The palestinians never learn that provoking a lion may get them bitten
You're fucking ridiculous! The occupation came first. By 37 fucking years! Trigger my ass!

They waited 37 years before those rockets started firing. Looks to me, like you owe them a debt of gratitude for having the patience to let you fuck with them for over a quarter century before they retaliated.

It's ridiculously hypocritical statements like that, which makes me think you deserve a lot worse than what your getting now. Because if you believe that, you are completely fucking clueless.

If the rockets were a response to the "occupation" they would have been targeted on 'illegal settlements' not southern Israel.

The occupation came because of the 67 war, in which Israel won even though attacked by Arab neighbors.

I believe history as it was, not what you people make it out to be.

Israel is the only place in the MidEast in which Jews can live normally. We're not going to give up on out motherland. Sorry to disappoint you there.

Haters will be haters:)

if you seriously believe that they can launch rockets with Israel not doing anything about it, then you're the rediculous one.

Israel should have turned Gaza into a parking lot long ago. Only reason we don't do that is that we don't want to hurt innocent people there. They deserve far worse than what Israel gives them, that's for sure.

You Anti-Israelis believe Israel's only right it to sit back and get bombed. Newsflash, it doesn't work that way

if you seriously believe that they can launch rockets with Israel not doing anything about it, then you're the rediculous one.

Israel should have turned Gaza into a parking lot long ago. Only reason we don't do that is that we don't want to hurt innocent people there. They deserve far worse than what Israel gives them, that's for sure.

You Anti-Israelis believe Israel's only right it to sit back and get bombed. Newsflash, it doesn't work that way
Do you have brain damage?

Do you go into a comatose state whenever you hear the word "occupation"?

37 years. I want you to say that. I want you to say that now!

thirty

seven

years!

You were fucking with them for

thirty

seven

years!

This conversation will not proceed any fucking further until you acknowledge that irrefutable fact.

Arabs belong to Arabia.

Jews belong in Judea.

It really is THAT simple.
I'm sorry, but you can't re-write history.

There's an indigenous population of arabs that have been living there for generations and they have rights.

They became indigenous once they immigrated to Israel from their Arab deserts, you mean.

Palestinians and Philisitines are to separated nations.

But well, ok. Israel is a democratic state. Arabs in Jews who are residents have equal rights, that is something we know and have no problem with.

Problem is with us; We keep thinking of ourselves as 'guests' in our own homeland, which is why everyone think we're weak. Once we stop that, is when we can discuss a normal peace-process with anyone.

Do you have brain damage?

Do you go into a comatose state whenever you hear the word "occupation"?

37 years. I want you to say that. I want you to say that now!

thirty

seven

years!

You were fucking with them for

thirty

seven

years!

This conversation will not proceed any fucking further until you acknowledge that irrefutable fact.

Yes.

Thirty seven years.

thirty seven years since Jews were united with Jerusalem and their original inheritance which is Judea.

37 years.

Thank God.

If the rockets were a response to the "occupation" they would have been targeted on 'illegal settlements' not southern Israel.
You can't target homemade rockets fired out of the trunk of your car. They have no guidance systems. Which, BTW, is what makes them war crimes.

The occupation came because of the 67 war, in which Israel won even though attacked by Arab neighbors.
Bullshit! Israeli tanks rolled into Egypt, not the other way around.

I believe history as it was, not what you people make it out to be.
No you don't. Your version of history is completly cleansed of any responsibility or accountability for the things Israel has done.

Israel is the only place in the MidEast in which Jews can live normally. We're not going to give up on out motherland. Sorry to disappoint you there.
No one's asking you to give up anything. They're asking you to stop taking what isn't yours.

But you better take a second look at where jews can live normally. Because you got a lot of 25-55 Israeli jews leaving the country, because they don't want to be associated with a nation that has no respect for human rights and international law, but does have racist, apartheid laws codified by the Knesset. The number of jews that can't stand the way you are treating the Palestinian's is growing and it's growing fast.

Haters will be haters:)
Accept in your case, you give them reason to hate and it has nothing to do with religion, but everything to do with the things you have done during the occupation.

Arabs belong to Arabia.

Jews belong in Judea.

It really is THAT simple.
I'm sorry, but you can't re-write history.

There's an indigenous population of arabs that have been living there for generations and they have rights.

Prior to the birth of the rapist pig of mecca-----there was a population of jews living
in arabia for MORE THAN 1000 years

There was a THRIVING POPULATION OF JEWS living in Iran for more than 2000 years
until the filth developed there in 1979 In fact the cultural center of Egypt--ALEXANDRIA
and that of IRAQ-----Baghdad------were---for more than 1000 years-----VIRTUALLY JEWISH
CITIES --------did you know that? --------your problem is not a "rewrite" of history----
your problem is you have no knowledge of history

They became indigenous once they immigrated to Israel from their Arab deserts, you mean.

But well, ok. Israel is a democratic state. Arabs in Jews who are residents have equal rights, that is something we know and have no problem with.

Problem is with us; We keep thinking of ourselves as 'guests' in our own homeland, which is why everyone think we're weak. Once we stop that, is when we can discuss a normal peace-process with anyone.
They've been living there for century's before there was an Israel.

How could they have migrated to Israel if they were there before Israel became Israel?

ISraeli tanks rolled into Egypt ?

Geeze, I wonder why George ???

If a person is pointing a gun at you, saying he is going to kill you, and you have a gun in your holster, do you wait for him to shoot you, or do you try and attack first??

The Palestinians should blame themselves, Egypt and Jordan for the 'occupation'.
It's not like Israel woke up one morning and said " Hey, lets go take over the West Bank for no reason and then occupy it"
Had the Arab states left Israel the fuck alone in 1967, instead of preparing to destroy it, the Palestinians would have their own country.

Too little, too late. No Redo's !!!

They've been living there for century's before there was an Israel.

How could they have migrated to Israel if they were there before Israel became Israel?

Israel existed much before the first Palestinian was even born

Yes.

Thirty seven years.

thirty seven years since Jews were united with Jerusalem and their original inheritance which is Judea.

37 years.

Thank God.
There's nothing wrong with that, as long as it doesn't include East Jerusalem.

East Jerusalem contains some of the holiest sites for Jews. To think that Israel will let Palestinians control those sites is a fuckin pipe dream

Jerusalem is to be parted in 2?

Now why should we agree to that?
There's nothing to agree with. It's not your call. It's not your decision.

East Jerusalem belongs to the indigenous arab population and that's it. Period.

All Israel needs to do, is obey the law and get the fuck off that land.

Israel has two choices, either obey the law, or eventually be forced to.

Like I told you before, we didn't let Hitler keep Poland and we're not going to let you keep land you seized in a war, either.

Forum List

Back