Israel makes it clear it will bomb Iran within 30 days

Isn't Iran controlled by Ayatollahs?

Isn't Khomeini (or whatever his name is) the one to pull the strings?
Yeah, but their old and they're gonna die soon. And 70% of their population is under 30. They're just waiting for these old mullahs to go, then you'll see a more westernized Iran.

I mean, what kids have the same views as their grandparents?

The ayatollahs have their lackeys and their doers.

It will be a happy day in Israel knowing Iran has joined the modern world. But we know it's not gonna happen as long as they strickly force the Shariah laws.

It will be a happy day in Israel knowing Iran has joined the modern world. But we know it's not gonna happen as long as they strickly force the Shariah laws.
Does this look like Sharia Law enforcement?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulm4Gj406E8]illegal Rave Party in Iran - YouTube[/ame]

Or South Beach during spring break?

Iran has so many natural resaurces, they have no need of enriched uranium, unless they plan something fishy.

A 7 year old gets that.
Well, you have the right to your own opinion.

What you don't have, is the right to tell others how to live their lives.

Yeah, well, that's cool in theory. But i do trust my government to make the right decision regarding Iran. If the DO attack, that will be once every other solution failed.

Every other solution being defined as "Manipulating the Americans into Attacking Iran for us".

Here's the thing. Iran with nukes. Not a big deal. Iran has been behaving a lot better on the world stage than Pakistan has, and no one is shitting their pants over the fact Pakistan has nukes.

Does this look like Sharia Law enforcement?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulm4Gj406E8]illegal Rave Party in Iran - YouTube[/ame]

Or South Beach during spring break?

You shot your own leg there, big boy.

Key word is ILLEGAL.

You kind of made my point there for me; you realize that, right?

No one is worried about Iran attacking anyone with nukes

But Iran always gives their new toys to Syria and Hezbollah terrorist in Lebanon

That is not a great example.

More like I go out my front door, and see that there is a nutjob with a gasoline tank and a match laughing his ass off threatening to put my house on fire, mocking me about how I'm not allowed to touch him.

And THEN I punch him in the face.

How is that?
That's not what Iran's doing.

But just for the sake of argument, let's say that is what they're doing. You don't think that guy got the gas tank to fuck with you, because you won't stop trashing him and his family to the other neighbors. You got the whole block hating him over something you can't prove. Maybe if you stopped threatening your neighbors, they wouldn't react that way.

I know if my neighbor was constantly trashing me over some made up bullshit, it wouldn't take long for me to go over and get in his fucking face and re-arrange his teeth.

No one is worried about Iran attacking anyone with nukes

But Iran always gives their new toys to Syria and Hezbollah terrorist in Lebanon
That would not happen, because Iran is a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, which, BTW, Israel refused to sign.

Proof?

Do I look like I work in the Shabbak to you?!

My goverment holds the proof they need.
They need to show the proof we need.

If you're talking about attacking a sovereign nation where many innocent people will lose their lives, you better come up with the "smoking gun", or it's your country that should get bombed.

List of Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is a detailed list of Palestinian rocket and mortar attacks on Israel in 2012. All of the attacks originated in the Gaza Strip, unless stated otherwise.
As of November 2012, over 2,256 rockets had been launched at Israel from Gaza since January 2012.[1][2]
The rocket attacks started in 2001.

The illegal occupation had been going on for 37 years before that.

If Israel doesn't want rocket attacks, end the occupation.

Are those rockets aimed at 'illegal' settlements?

No

those are aimed at unarmed civilians in southern Israel who don't have any influence on the 'occupation'.

I have been diagnosed with PTSD due to rocket attacks in my town. I live inside the green line. I never touched, not to mention hurt- any Palestinian

I don't give a damn about foolish leader's egoism and maglomania.

And my family and friends who did.nothing wrong pay the price.

Now you tell ME this is justified.

Last edited:
Are those rockets aimed at 'illegal' settlements?

No

those are aimed at unarmed civilians in southern Israel who don't have any influence on the 'occupation'.

I have been diagnosed with PTSD due to rocket attacks in my town. I live inside the green line. I never touched, not to mention hurt- any Palestinian

I don't give a damn about foolish leader's egoism and maglomania.

And my family and friends who did.nothing wrong pay the price.

Now you tell ME this is justified.
I didn't say they were justified.

My point was, they are in response to what your country is doing.

They are the trigger to Israel 's retaliation.

Ahmed Jaabari was not targeted for his good looks.

The palestinians never learn that provoking a lion may get them bitten

Fucking pussy muslims are all a bunch of evil-doers, I'd bulldoze all of gaza and the WB and dump all those arab faggots in Syria, and then seal off the fucking border with 10,000 land mines with "this one's for Allah" written on them.

Israel issues warning on report on Iran bomb

A new report that says Iran may need as little as a month to produce enough uranium for a nuclear bomb is further evidence for why Israel will take military action before that happens, an Israeli defense official said Friday.

OBAMA

OBAMA

OBAMA

4 MORE TERMS

4 MORE TERMS
If I was President, I'd park the USS Ronald Reagan off Israel's coast and tell Big Ben, if I see any of your jets heading towards Iran, I'm gonna blow them out of the sky! I'd also tell him, unless you can provide a "smoking gun" that their nuclear program has been weaponized, you need to shut your fucking mouth!

There is absolutely no evidence Iran's nuclear program has been weaponized. Even our own intelligence agencies say this. Unfortunately, Obama's pulling a George Bush and not listening to his intel experts.

And on the subject of weapons, if Iran is developing any new ones, they're for defensive actions against an invading force, not offensive actions to invade another country. This was the conclusion of a Senate hearing committee back in 2010.

In April 2010, Senate Committee on Armed Services hearing with Defense Intelligence Agency director Ronald Burgess stated on record that “Iran’s military strategy is designed to defend against external threats, particularly from the United States and Israel” and “to slow an invasion and force a diplomatic solution to hostilities.”
This was re-stated in a Senate hearing in 2012.

...in 2012, a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing [stated] that “Iran is unlikely to initiate or intentionally provoke a conflict or launch a preemptive attack.”
I'm really getting sick of all these war-mongering assholes, who get their ya-ya's out bombing brown people.
Wow, which alternate reality fantasy so you live in? Certainly not in this universe.

Go for it. I really REALLY hope Iran has one before that happens..nothing could make me happier than seeing Israel erased from the map...jews whining about the new holohoax...blah blah blah...would be a very happy day.

You'd be happy if 13 million people died ?? Damn, you're fucked up in the head.

Why are you such a miserable human being ?

No, I'd be happy to see the Palestinians reclaim their country by sending the zionists back to Europe where they came from.

There is not and has never been a country of Palestine.

Go for it. I really REALLY hope Iran has one before that happens..nothing could make me happier than seeing Israel erased from the map...jews whining about the new holohoax...blah blah blah...would be a very happy day.

You'd be happy if 13 million people died ?? Damn, you're fucked up in the head.

Why are you such a miserable human being ?

They are jews why the fuck should I care?:lol:

Shows what a dumb fuck you are, to think only Jews live in Israel :lol:

But then again you're a rabid anti semite, ad like most of them , you lack brain cells.

Now shouldn't you be on your way to the KKK rally happening?? Or posting on stormfront ?

Forum List

Back