Israel makes it clear it will bomb Iran within 30 days

NOT in 30 days

I don't know when. The Op is a projection of some thinking it will be soon. I simply don't know and it's all a matter of opinion. However, I do think they will eventually hit the sites. When, I simply don't know.

I know it won't happen soon.

besides, when people babble about something nonstop, it is destined not to happen.

just like with Syria.

As I stated. I simply don't know when it will occur.

Go for it. I really REALLY hope Iran has one before that happens..nothing could make me happier than seeing Israel erased from the map...jews whining about the new holohoax...blah blah blah...would be a very happy day.

You'd be happy if 13 million people died ?? Damn, you're fucked up in the head.

Why are you such a miserable human being ?

No, I'd be happy to see the Palestinians reclaim their country by sending the zionists back to Europe where they came from.

Go for it. I really REALLY hope Iran has one before that happens..nothing could make me happier than seeing Israel erased from the map...jews whining about the new holohoax...blah blah blah...would be a very happy day.

No, I'd be happy to see the Palestinians reclaim their country by sending the zionists back to Europe where they came from.

LOL

They've tried before and get their asses handed to them every time. Even when the whole region attacked them.

What you are asking for, with your pipe dreams, is for these people to get their asses kicked again.

LOL

They've tried before and get their asses handed to them every time. Even when the whole region attacked them.

What you are asking for, with your pipe dreams, is for these people to get their asses kicked again.

Israel hasn't won a war on its own since 1967. We had to bail them out in the Yom Kippur War in 1973 and ever since, we've been paying Egypt and Jordan bribe money to play nice.

The Zionists are done, it's only a matter of time.

Don't you ever get tired of looking stupid?
Stupid is, as stupid does. Where have I heard that before?

First off, let me thank you for providing your sources. Most people can't even do that.

With that being said, let's get started...

In reference to this link...
...it only "claims" they are a state sponsor of terror, then it admits these are only "accusations".
Iran has long been an active sponsor of Islamic terrorism, including accusations of it supporting subversive activities in Iraq.
You do realize, accusations is not proof?

In reference to the next link...
...it provides this little tidbit...

Former U.S. Director of National Intelligence Michael McConnell told CFR.org in June 2007 there is "overwhelming evidence" that Iran supports terrorists in Iraq and "compelling" evidence that it does the same in Afghanistan.
...of which, the "overwhelming evidence" takes you to another link that says this...

Admiral Michael McConnell, the U.S. director of national intelligence, says there is “overwhelming evidence” that Tehran is supporting insurgents in Iraq and “compelling” evidence that the same is happening in Afghanistan. McConnell cites insurgents’ increasing use of effective roadside bombs known as Explosively Formed Projectiles that are clearly traceable to Iran.
...which just re-states what he said in your link and then added another claim that these bombs were traceable back to Iran. The problem with that is, people defending their homeland from foreign invaders, are not terrorists. In this case, Iran could arm them to the teeth and it still wouldn't be supporting terrorists. Because every citizen, in every country, has the right to defend themselves from foreign aggression.

Or do you think that American exceptionalism also means any country we invade, we automatically become the indigenous population?

As far as this link...
...it's a fucking joke! They just make the same dogmatic claim, but do not list anything specific to back that up.

As far as this link...
...who gives a shit what Israel dismisses! What Iran does within their own sovereign borders, is none of Israel's god-damn business. That is between Iran and the UN.

I know, here's a trade-off, how about Iran opening up all of their nuclear sites for inspection, as long as Israel does the same? Deal?

:lol::lol::lol:

LOL

Israel hasn't won a war on its own since 1967. We had to bail them out in the Yom Kippur War in 1973 and ever since, we've been paying Egypt and Jordan bribe money to play nice.

And if a Frog had wings he wouldn't bump his butt when he jumped. The Israeli's know that if they ever lose, they will be slaughtered. Which is why all of them know how to fight and all serve mandatory military time.

They know how to fight, and will survive again should the middle east try to exterminate them.

LOL

You have been saying that for 2000 years.

The popcorn is long gone.

Come up with something new.

LOL

I'm only 51, so I haven't been saying anything for 2000 years.

And frankly, Zionism is a fairly recent invention amongst European Jews. Before that, Muslim ran the "Holy Land" for most of the last 1400 years and the world was better off for it.

Here, I'll put in Cartoon form so you can understand it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY]This Land is Mine - YouTube[/ame]

And attempt to destroy an wntire country ISN'T?:cuckoo:
There has been no attempt by Iran to wipe out Israel, nor have they stated any attempt.

The only one from that country who stated such, was their former Iatollah. The one they used as a pinata at his funeral.

Iran has so many natural resaurces, they have no need of enriched uranium, unless they plan something fishy.

A 7 year old gets that.
Well, you have the right to your own opinion.

What you don't have, is the right to tell others how to live their lives.

And attempt to destroy an wntire country ISN'T?:cuckoo:
There has been no attempt by Iran to wipe out Israel, nor have they stated any attempt.

The only one from that country who stated such, was their former Iatollah. The one they used as a pinata at his funeral.

Isn't Iran controlled by Ayatollahs?

Isn't Khomeini (or whatever his name is) the one to pull the strings?

Iran has so many natural resaurces, they have no need of enriched uranium, unless they plan something fishy.

A 7 year old gets that.
Well, you have the right to your own opinion.

What you don't have, is the right to tell others how to live their lives.

But I do have the most ancient right- the right to exist. Once my birth right is forsakened, then I have the right to defend myself by all means.

Last edited:
If said law protects certain populations but forsakes others, and this law is useless.

A law cannot stand if the public cannot moraly respect it.
The law is the same for everyone.

As for the morality issue, attacking someone that did not attack you first, is about as immoral, as it gets.

I'm only 51, so I haven't been saying anything for 2000 years.

And frankly, Zionism is a fairly recent invention amongst European Jews. Before that, Muslim ran the "Holy Land" for most of the last 1400 years and the world was better off for it.

Here, I'll put in Cartoon form so you can understand it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY]This Land is Mine - YouTube[/ame]

Zionism is and ideology which existed since the time of the Bible.

Abraham was the first Zionist, leaving Aram Naharaim to the holy land.

Forum List

Back