Israel makes it clear it will bomb Iran within 30 days

Now that Israel has the blessing of Saudi Arabia, Jordan and the UAE, anything can happen. The US has no allies in the middle east anymore and no friends left in the rest of the world.

Now that Israel has the blessing of Saudi Arabia, Jordan and the UAE, anything can happen. The US has no allies in the middle east anymore and no friends left in the rest of the world.

But Obama still has Putin to help keep things stable over there. :cool:

-Geaux

Dear Benjamin Netanyahu,

Get it over with, our president is too feckless and cowardly to do anything about Iran on his own. He's too busy bumping his gums. He doesn't mind funding your enemies either.

Sincerely,

The Pro Israel wing of the Tea Party.

Maybe if we can get the Pro-Israel wing of the Teabaggers to move to Israel and wait for Jesus to come back, we might all be better off.

We can just set up a big trailer park on the West Bank.

Anyway, to treat this seriously, Bibi is making noises again, because he knows he lacks the military capacity to do anything about Iran.

That one depend on whether you're ready to meet Jesus. If not, you could be in for a rude awakening.

Dear Benjamin Netanyahu,

Get it over with, our president is too feckless and cowardly to do anything about Iran on his own. He's too busy bumping his gums. He doesn't mind funding your enemies either.

Sincerely,

Obama doesn't have Putin so bail him out on this one. Obummer couldn't whip his way out of a wet paper sack

-Geaux

But his wife could bite her way out.

Dear Benjamin Netanyahu,

Sincerely,

perhaps obama will draw another "red line"

:eek:

Dear Benjamin Netanyahu,

Sincerely,

Maybe if we can get the Pro-Israel wing of the Teabaggers to move to Israel and wait for Jesus to come back, we might all be better off.

We can just set up a big trailer park on the West Bank.

Anyway, to treat this seriously, Bibi is making noises again, because he knows he lacks the military capacity to do anything about Iran.

That one depend on whether you're ready to meet Jesus. If not, you could be in for a rude awakening.

Jesus was a made up fairy tale. He never actually existed any m ore than Robin Hood or Paul Bunyon.

It's just more of the same posturing that's been going on for years now.

Iran is way too smart to start a war.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Iran already started a war when they started making weapons grade uranium....What do they need it for other than a weapon?

And remember Iran trained and supplied people in Iraq to kill Americans. Though I'm sure certain people will not believe that....

Dear Benjamin Netanyahu,

Sincerely,

Twenty-six and healthy. You need to enlist today! Yor country needs you.

Yep, sign the fuck up. I don't normally agree with these people either.

Do you need help enlisting [MENTION=43268]TemplarKormac[/MENTION] , I know the entire procedure, including tips on passing the written tests.

Ah, bombs in a month.
It's usually a year, 5 years or ten years so the world will quickly forget the lost threat when a Roma family takes over the headlines because of a blonde child.
The question is, will the world forget this stupidity in just a month or has Israeli stupidity gone a step too far with this one?

Israeli aircraft, supplied free by the American taxpayer, have the ability to strike at all three major Iranian nuclear facilities but they'd be at extreme range, in flight refuelling excluded, and have to travel via Saudi and Kuwait and/or Quatar to get there.

Unlike Osirak, the aircraft will have to travel far further and meet far greater dangers, including the Chinese built SAMs; ready and waiting for such a strike.
China has built missile factories in Iran and helps that country out more than most people are aware.
Any Israeli attack on Iran would probably involve taking on detachments of the Chinese military; especially when it comes to air defence.
Any attack on Iran's SAM sites may include killing Chinese "advisers" and that wouldn't be a good thing for Israel.

Basically, I'd advise Israel to have a go as I'd love to see it get its arse kicked by Iranian forces.
Think happy thoughts, the American taxpayers will replace the lost fighters so no real loss there and the pilots will be a terrorist group so no loss there either as terrorists are worthless and the world is better of without them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Israel issues warning on report on Iran bomb

A new report that says Iran may need as little as a month to produce enough uranium for a nuclear bomb is further evidence for why Israel will take military action before that happens, an Israeli defense official said Friday.

OBAMA

OBAMA

OBAMA

4 MORE TERMS

4 MORE TERMS
If I was President, I'd park the USS Ronald Reagan off Israel's coast and tell Big Ben, if I see any of your jets heading towards Iran, I'm gonna blow them out of the sky! I'd also tell him, unless you can provide a "smoking gun" that their nuclear program has been weaponized, you need to shut your fucking mouth!

There is absolutely no evidence Iran's nuclear program has been weaponized. Even our own intelligence agencies say this. Unfortunately, Obama's pulling a George Bush and not listening to his intel experts.

And on the subject of weapons, if Iran is developing any new ones, they're for defensive actions against an invading force, not offensive actions to invade another country. This was the conclusion of a Senate hearing committee back in 2010.

In April 2010, Senate Committee on Armed Services hearing with Defense Intelligence Agency director Ronald Burgess stated on record that “Iran’s military strategy is designed to defend against external threats, particularly from the United States and Israel” and “to slow an invasion and force a diplomatic solution to hostilities.”
This was re-stated in a Senate hearing in 2012.

...in 2012, a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing [stated] that “Iran is unlikely to initiate or intentionally provoke a conflict or launch a preemptive attack.”
I'm really getting sick of all these war-mongering assholes, who get their ya-ya's out bombing brown people.

Whoa there, take it easy ! It's not Netanyahu's fault that the Dodgers aren't in the world series

Go for it. I really REALLY hope Iran has one before that happens..nothing could make me happier than seeing Israel erased from the map...jews whining about the new holohoax...blah blah blah...would be a very happy day.

You'd be happy if 13 million people died ?? Damn, you're fucked up in the head.

Why are you such a miserable human being ?

Go for it. I really REALLY hope Iran has one before that happens..nothing could make me happier than seeing Israel erased from the map...jews whining about the new holohoax...blah blah blah...would be a very happy day.

You'd be happy if 13 million people died ?? Damn, you're fucked up in the head.

Why are you such a miserable human being ?

I would be far less than happy if mass misery and death were to befall Israelis.
The majority aren't guilty of the crimes of their Zionist minority.

However, I have no problem with Israeli military or government being killed.

Ah, bombs in a month.
It's usually a year, 5 years or ten years so the world will quickly forget the lost threat when a Roma family takes over the headlines because of a blonde child.
The question is, will the world forget this stupidity in just a month or has Israeli stupidity gone a step too far with this one?

Israeli aircraft, supplied free by the American taxpayer, have the ability to strike at all three major Iranian nuclear facilities but they'd be at extreme range, in flight refuelling excluded, and have to travel via Saudi and Kuwait and/or Quatar to get there.

Unlike Osirak, the aircraft will have to travel far further and meet far greater dangers, including the Chinese built SAMs; ready and waiting for such a strike.
China has built missile factories in Iran and helps that country out more than most people are aware.
Any Israeli attack on Iran would probably involve taking on detachments of the Chinese military; especially when it comes to air defence.
Any attack on Iran's SAM sites may include killing Chinese "advisers" and that wouldn't be a good thing for Israel.

Basically, I'd advise Israel to have a go as I'd love to see it get its arse kicked by Iranian forces.
Think happy thoughts, the American taxpayers will replace the lost fighters so no real loss there and the pilots will be a terrorist group so no loss there either as terrorists are worthless and the world is better of without them.

I hate war, but I suspect Israel attacking Iran would hasten the fall of the present Zionist government in Israel, and that would be a positive development.

Forum List

Back