Israel makes it clear it will bomb Iran within 30 days

Go for it. I really REALLY hope Iran has one before that happens..nothing could make me happier than seeing Israel erased from the map...jews whining about the new holohoax...blah blah blah...would be a very happy day.

You'd be happy if 13 million people died ?? Damn, you're fucked up in the head.

Why are you such a miserable human being ?

They are jews why the fuck should I care?:lol:

It will be a big mistake for Israel to sit idly while Iran builds nuclear weapons. After Iran acquires nuclear weapons, it will use it as umbrella for its terror operations kind of like Pakistan.

Israel has clear superiority where it matters the most. This war if it escalates into one will primarily involve bombers and fighters from Israeli air force and ground based anti aircraft weapons from Iranian side. Israeli air force ranks number one in the world in its usage of altitude and terrain to carry out effective aerial raids. If Israel really decides to have a go at it, those nuclear facilities in Iran will turn into rubble in no time.

It will be a big mistake for Israel to sit idly while Iran builds nuclear weapons. After Iran acquires nuclear weapons, it will use it as umbrella for its terror operations kind of like Pakistan.

What nukes?
There is no evidence at all except what Israel says.
I think their history of lies makes them poor witnesses.

What nukes?

What does Israel has to gain by lying about Iranian nuclear weapons?

What nukes?

Legitimacy.
They've produced claim after claim about Iran's nukes but never managed anything more convincing than a cartoon bomb as evidence.
However; you're asking the wrong question.
Israel does want rid of Iran but doesn't have the clout, either military or political, to make it happen so you have to look at who does and who's hand is up nutty netty's bum when he speaks.
In this case, he's the American arms industry's sock puppet as only they stand to gain out of a war with Iran, either by the US of Arse or Israel but the former would create far more profit.

Get real, Iran is a terrorist nation. They don't need it for energy, and besides, they've enriched it far beyond what you need for electricity. It's obvious they are going to use it for weapons. Damn, liberals are stupid. Netanyahu is gonna have to do what Carter was too much of a coward to do.

Get real, Iran is a terrorist nation.
That's a pretty irresponsible (and un-American) statement to make.

They don't need it for energy, and besides, they've enriched it far beyond what you need for electricity.
And where's your proof of that?

It's obvious they are going to use it for weapons.
The only thing obvious, is your lack of evidence to prove what you say.

Damn, liberals are stupid.
So is thinking people will believe on your word alone.

Netanyahu is gonna have to do what Carter was too much of a coward to do.
What's that? Make backroom deals to arm Iran for drug money?

Get real, Iran is a terrorist nation.
That's a pretty irresponsible (and un-American) statement to make.

They don't need it for energy, and besides, they've enriched it far beyond what you need for electricity.
And where's your proof of that?

The only thing obvious, is your lack of evidence to prove what you say.

Damn, liberals are stupid.
So is thinking people will believe on your word alone.

Netanyahu is gonna have to do what Carter was too much of a coward to do.
What's that? Make backroom deals to arm Iran for drug money?
Don't you ever get tired of looking stupid?

Countries with large terrorist presence

State Sponsors: Iran - Council on Foreign Relations

Iran?s Support for Terrorism in the Middle East | Brookings Institution

Israel dismisses reports Iran halting higher-grade enrichment | Reuters

Israel issues warning on report on Iran bomb

A new report that says Iran may need as little as a month to produce enough uranium for a nuclear bomb is further evidence for why Israel will take military action before that happens, an Israeli defense official said Friday.

OBAMA

OBAMA

OBAMA

4 MORE TERMS

4 MORE TERMS

What a load of crap
m0168.gif

What nukes?

Legitimacy.
They've produced claim after claim about Iran's nukes but never managed anything more convincing than a cartoon bomb as evidence.
However; you're asking the wrong question.
Israel does want rid of Iran but doesn't have the clout, either military or political, to make it happen so you have to look at who does and who's hand is up nutty netty's bum when he speaks.
In this case, he's the American arms industry's sock puppet as only they stand to gain out of a war with Iran, either by the US of Arse or Israel but the former would create far more profit.

Israel doesn't want to get rid of Iran. It wants the Ayatollah regime to be nothing but a dark page in history, never to appear again.

There is a difference.

years ago, Israel and Iran were in good relations, before the fanatic nutjobs took over.

Israel will do so when we get out of the way.

They did it in Syria before, and will eventually do so in Iran. They have no intentions of letting Iran get the bomb.

We all know that Iran is enriching Uranium. They have made that purpose public time and time again. Saying it's for Power, and Medical Equipment.

No one really believe's them. Everyone knows it's to get the bomb, and Israel will eventually strike these sites. The only question is when.

They did it in Syria before, and will eventually do so in Iran. They have no intentions of letting Iran get the bomb.

We all know that Iran is enriching Uranium. They have made that purpose public time and time again. Saying it's for Power, and Medical Equipment.

No one really believe's them. Everyone knows it's to get the bomb, and Israel will eventually strike these sites. The only question is when.

NOT in 30 days

NOT in 30 days

I don't know when. The Op is a projection of some thinking it will be soon. I simply don't know and it's all a matter of opinion. However, I do think they will eventually hit the sites. When, I simply don't know.

NOT in 30 days

I don't know when. The Op is a projection of some thinking it will be soon. I simply don't know and it's all a matter of opinion. However, I do think they will eventually hit the sites. When, I simply don't know.

I know it won't happen soon.

besides, when people babble about something nonstop, it is destined not to happen.

just like with Syria.

Forum List

Back