Israel makes it clear it will bomb Iran within 30 days

If said law protects certain populations but forsakes others, and this law is useless.

A law cannot stand if the public cannot moraly respect it.
The law is the same for everyone.

As for the morality issue, attacking someone that did not attack you first, is about as immoral, as it gets.

Perhaps, but I will rather be immoral and alive, than righteous and dead.

But I do have the most ancient right- the right to exist. Once my birth right is forsakened, then I have the right to defend myself by all means.
Well, of coarse! No ones arguing against that.

If Iran attacks, or their attack is imminant, then "it's on!" Bombs away! Go fuck up their shit!

What you don't do, is punish someone for a crime they did not commit.

What do you mean, "perhaps"?

I'll tell you what, why don't you get up, walk out your front door, go up to the first person you see and punch them right in the mouth as hard as you can. Then come back and tell us how things went.

Are you telling me, you'd actually think that you had just done a moral act?

Isn't Iran controlled by Ayatollahs?

Isn't Khomeini (or whatever his name is) the one to pull the strings?
Yeah, but their old and they're gonna die soon. And 70% of their population is under 30. They're just waiting for these old mullahs to go, then you'll see a more westernized Iran.

I mean, what kids have the same views as their grandparents?

[

Zionism is and ideology which existed since the time of the Bible.

Abraham was the first Zionist, leaving Aram Naharaim to the holy land.

No, Abraham was a myth. Unless you think all the peoples of the middle east were fathered by a 175 year old man.

Also, the European Jews really aren't the same as the ancient Hebrews, other than just retaining their silly-ass religion.

Op-Ed: Iran supplies Gaza militants with advance Fajr-5 Missiles

The Middle East conflict heats up as Iran sends boatload of Fajr-5 missiles to Gaza to launch at Tel Aviv after it admits to pulling strings in Gaza crisis. Iran’s action could escalate the conflict as the Israeli Air Force targets more launch sites.
From DEBKA Files: “An Iranian 150-ton freighter departed Bandar Abbas port recently with a cargo of 220 short-range missiles and 50 improved long-range Fajr-5 rockets for the Gaza Strip. The ship turned toward the Bab al-Mandeb Straits and the Red Sea.”
From IDFNADESK and DEBKA Files: “The Iran’s new Fajr-5′s have a 200-kilo warhead, which packs a bigger punch than the 175 kilos of explosives delivered by the rockets currently in usage with the Palestinian terrorists in the Gaza Strip.” To extend the missiles’ range to cover the 85 kilometers from Gaza to Tel Aviv, militants removed a part of the weapons payloads to make the systems lighter. The Fajr-5 has a range that threatens more than 3.5 million Israelis. Since the beginning of Operation Pillar of Defense, the IDF believes it has destroyed a significant portion of Hamas' Fajr-5 arsenal.

Read more: Op-Ed: Iran supplies Gaza militants with advance Fajr-5 Missiles

Israel makes it clear it will bomb Iran within 30 days

Hope they don't chicken out, my cable bill is paid. Armageddon time, let's go! :popcorn:

Last edited:
Iran supplies terrorist orgs and the Palestinians groups weapons all the time. They've been doing it for decades.

Mortars, rockets, and missles to ATTACK ISREAL.

Thousands of attacks every year.

Why the hell would anyone agree to Peace when weapons continue to fall on to Israel...............

Why the hell would they give Iran the time of day when they are one of the primary suppliers of the weapons used against Israel........................

Rockets and missles and etc. continue to attack Israel. When Israel fights back the PRAVDA MACHINE condemns Israel for fighting back.

Even though no other country in the world, wouldn't do the same if they were attacked liked this.

Pure BS HYPOCRISY against Israel.

Another point, suicide bombings have never been the technique adopted by Iran.

No, they're more like into sending others to do this for them:eusa_whistle:

And no proof, as usual, to back up another lying Zionist claim.

How typically Zionist is every word from your mouth.

Arabs are way too scared to do anything to Israel. Buncha fucking pussies. Is that what the kooran teaches you? To be a pussies like mohamed (may a piece of shit be upon him).

Let Sherri live in her own world.

Everyone else knows how Iranian backed suicide bombing were part of the second intifada.

I just thought of a new drinking game.

You take a shot of liquor every time Sherri says 'Zionist'

:booze:

List of Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is a detailed list of Palestinian rocket and mortar attacks on Israel in 2012. All of the attacks originated in the Gaza Strip, unless stated otherwise.
As of November 2012, over 2,256 rockets had been launched at Israel from Gaza since January 2012.[1][2]
The rocket attacks started in 2001.

The illegal occupation had been going on for 37 years before that.

If Israel doesn't want rocket attacks, end the occupation.

Let Sherri live in her own world.

Everyone else knows how Iranian backed suicide bombing were part of the second intifada.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psDTiUV0PNI]INXS-Suicide Blonde.(1990) Original Video. - YouTube[/ame]

List of Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is a detailed list of Palestinian rocket and mortar attacks on Israel in 2012. All of the attacks originated in the Gaza Strip, unless stated otherwise.
As of November 2012, over 2,256 rockets had been launched at Israel from Gaza since January 2012.[1][2]

That would be surrendering to the Palestinians

Not going to happen

Iran has so many natural resaurces, they have no need of enriched uranium, unless they plan something fishy.

A 7 year old gets that.
Well, you have the right to your own opinion.

What you don't have, is the right to tell others how to live their lives.

Yeah, well, that's cool in theory. But i do trust my government to make the right decision regarding Iran. If the DO attack, that will be once every other solution failed.

That was the rocket attacks in that year.

They have fallen back in the past only to be fired at from the same ground given up.

Novel idea.... For Israel..............

The next time you are forced to go to War in this region. Take it and kick them out completely and claim the land. You don't have to build anything on it. Just bulldoze the entire area and make it a no man's land.

What do you mean, "perhaps"?

I'll tell you what, why don't you get up, walk out your front door, go up to the first person you see and punch them right in the mouth as hard as you can. Then come back and tell us how things went.

Are you telling me, you'd actually think that you had just done a moral act?

That is not a great example.

More like I go out my front door, and see that there is a nutjob with a gasoline tank and a match laughing his ass off threatening to put my house on fire, mocking me about how I'm not allowed to touch him.

And THEN I punch him in the face.

How is that?

Forum List

Back