Israel makes it clear it will bomb Iran within 30 days

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLmc8PMuZmI]What really happened in the Middle East? - YouTube[/ame]

Fuck Iran, the Hezballah, Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood.

One day, you will go too far and the gloves will come off.........and we will not fight a politically correct War.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy-mrkgR0Co]Jihad - YouTube[/ame]

Hamas

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqmweaL8Ogs]Hamas - The Terror Elite - YouTube[/ame]

It was the name of the Geographical Region . Not a sovereign state

No, it wasn't the name of a "geographical" region.

Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read the first line

What do YOU think the word Palestine is

Hmmmm, weird. That same Wiki article you cite also says...

"Boundaries of the region have changed throughout history, and were last defined in modern times by the Franco-British boundary agreement (1920) and the Transjordan memorandum of 16 September 1922, during the mandate period.[3] Today, the region comprises the State of Israel and the State of Palestine.[3]"

How do you explain that?

They are the trigger to Israel 's retaliation.

Ahmed Jaabari was not targeted for his good looks.

The palestinians never learn that provoking a lion may get them bitten
You're fucking ridiculous! The occupation came first. By 37 fucking years! Trigger my ass!

They waited 37 years before those rockets started firing. Looks to me, like you owe them a debt of gratitude for having the patience to let you fuck with them for over a quarter century before they retaliated.

It's ridiculously hypocritical statements like that, which makes me think you deserve a lot worse than what your getting now. Because if you believe that, you are completely fucking clueless.

Israel has no reason to negotiate with those who do not recognize their existence. Those that have vowed to wipe them off the face of the earth. Those that attack them with terrorism, rockets, mortars, and missles all the time.

Iran is a main supporter of the constant attack against Israel.

Wow, which alternate reality fantasy so you live in? Certainly not in this universe.
It's not an alternate fantasy. I'd be preserving the peace.

You cannot attack a country that did not attack you first.

So if I saw those Israeli jets go up, I'd bring'em down with absolute malice.

Then I'd tell that lying sack of shit PM they got, if he does it again, I'll freeze all Israeli assets in US banks.

They are the trigger to Israel 's retaliation.

Ahmed Jaabari was not targeted for his good looks.

The palestinians never learn that provoking a lion may get them bitten
You're fucking ridiculous! The occupation came first. By 37 fucking years! Trigger my ass!

They waited 37 years before those rockets started firing. Looks to me, like you owe them a debt of gratitude for having the patience to let you fuck with them for over a quarter century before they retaliated.

It's ridiculously hypocritical statements like that, which makes me think you deserve a lot worse than what your getting now. Because if you believe that, you are completely fucking clueless.

Other way around. They owe us a debt of gratitude for not expelling every single one of them following the 1967 war and 1973 war and of course now.

Firing rockets has gotten, and will get the Palestinians N-O-W-H-E-R-E

When will you or they learn that ??????????

No, it wasn't the name of a "geographical" region.

Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read the first line

What do YOU think the word Palestine is

Hmmmm, weird. That same Wiki article you cite also says...

"Boundaries of the region have changed throughout history, and were last defined in modern times by the Franco-British boundary agreement (1920) and the Transjordan memorandum of 16 September 1922, during the mandate period.[3] Today, the region comprises the State of Israel and the State of Palestine.[3]"

How do you explain that?

Yes, not too long ago , the U.N recognized the State of Palestine based on the 1967 borders. So ?

They still have no agreed territorial borders or control of any of their land.

For now, it is called 'Palestinian Territories'

Forum List

Back