Israel makes it clear it will bomb Iran within 30 days

If the rockets were a response to the "occupation" they would have been targeted on 'illegal settlements' not southern Israel.
You can't target homemade rockets fired out of the trunk of your car. They have no guidance systems. Which, BTW, is what makes them war crimes.

The occupation came because of the 67 war, in which Israel won even though attacked by Arab neighbors.
Bullshit! Israeli tanks rolled into Egypt, not the other way around.

No you don't. Your version of history is completly cleansed of any responsibility or accountability for the things Israel has done.

Israel is the only place in the MidEast in which Jews can live normally. We're not going to give up on out motherland. Sorry to disappoint you there.
No one's asking you to give up anything. They're asking you to stop taking what isn't yours.

But you better take a second look at where jews can live normally. Because you got a lot of 25-55 Israeli jews leaving the country, because they don't want to be associated with a nation that has no respect for human rights and international law, but does have racist, apartheid laws codified by the Knesset. The number of jews that can't stand the way you are treating the Palestinian's is growing and it's growing fast.

Haters will be haters:)
Accept in your case, you give them reason to hate and it has nothing to do with religion, but everything to do with the things you have done during the occupation.

They don't need a guidance system for the rockets. They know that when they fire in certain degree from a certain location, they hurt certain city.

That is what they tried to do in Cast Lead. and succeeded. They tried to aim to Ashdod port, but thankfully, the rockets hit the sea, not the port itself, since THAT amount of aiming is indeed not possible (yet), but general location they can provide once they learn the technique.

I see nowhere in bible prophecy the evidence that this will ever take place, guys. This is not some political opinion I am sharing but rather the Word of God. The bible does not support this claim that Israel will do this. In fact, the prophecy which is found in Obadiah ( read entire first chapter - it is only one chapter! ) makes it clear that when this day of Judgment falls on the house of Esau there will be nothing remaining as in nothing. The House of Esau shall be utterly consumed!

It is written:

And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Jacob a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them, and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau, for the LORD hath spoken it. - Obadiah 1: 18

The reason for Edom's judgment can be found in Obadiah 1: 10
It is written: For thy violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee and thou shalt be cut off forever. - Obadiah 1: 10

If you will look at the modern names for the nations listed in the Obadiah prophecy you will see this includes Gaza being returned to the Israelites - the Palestinians will cease to exist ( they are part of the house of Esau) , the Ammonites - ( Jordan ) will cease to exist, then go to Isaiah 17 - Damascus will be a heap of ruins ( there goes Syria also ) and Lebanon and Egypt will be uninhabitable in that day where not even an animal will be able to pass through ( nuclear fire?) - and Jacob will wax lean - and her fortress will cease ( her military because Israel will be hit hard ) and this is the very same day I believe that is prophesied by Zephaniah - read here:

It is written:

For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashekelon a desolation, they shall drive out Ashdod at noon day and Ekron shall be rooted up. - Zephaniah 2: 4

This is the purging of Israel - removal of all baal worhipers - as it is written:

Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment, seek righteousness, seek meekness, it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger. - Zephaniah 2: 3

And the coast shall be for the remnant of the house of Judah, they shall feed thereupon, in the houses of Ashekelon shall they lie down in the evening for the LORD their God shall visit them, and turn away their captivity.

This is referring to the Judgment of Philistia - West - Esaus house is the modern day Palestinian people..

then we go to the Judgment of Moab and Ammon ( East )

It is written:

I have heard the reproach of Moab and the revilings of the children of Ammon, whereby they have reproached my people, and magnified themselves against their border. Therefore as I live, saith the LORD of hosts, and the God of Israel, Surely Moab shall be as Sodom and the children of Ammon as Gomorrah, even the breeding of nettles, and salt pits, and a perpetual desolation, the residue of my people shall spoil them, and the remnant of my people shall possess them. - Zephaniah 2: 8 - 9

Who is God speaking of that shall be like Sodom and Gomorrah ( burnt up ) ? Modern day Jordan. That's who.

Let's move on......

Judgment against Ethiopia ( South )

It is written:

ye Ethiopians also, ye shall be slain by my sword. - Zephaniah 2: 12

Who is God's sword? Israel? No. In this case it is His Sword as referred to in Psalm 17: 13 - the Wicked are Gods sword, people. Is anything out of Gods control? Nothing. Absolutely nothing is out of God's control. Believe it. It is the truth.

Let's move on......

Judgment against Assyria ( North)

And he will stretch out his hand against the north, and destroy Assyria and will make Ninevah's desolation, and a dry like the wilderness.
- Zephaniah 2: 14

Who is Assyria? Syria.

Let's go back to Isaiah now to see how one prophet confirms the other......

It is written:

For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land, and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob. - Isiaah 14: 1

then it is written:

The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass, and as I have purposed so shall it stand:

That I will break the Asssyrians in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot...... - Isaiah 14: 24 ( prophecy Against Syria )

It is written:

The burden of Moab, Because in the night of Ar of Moab is laid waste, and brought to silence...... - Isaiah 15: 1 ( prophecy against Jordan - Ammon is the second part and that is coming - keep reading! )

It is written:

The burden of Damascus, behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap... Isaiah 17: 1 ( prophecy against Damascus and Samaria - read entire chapter )

It is written:

Woe to the land shadowing with wings which is beyond the rivers of Ethiopia..... - Isaiah 18: 1 ( prophecy against Ethiopia - read the whole chapter )

It is written:

The burden of Egypt, Behold the LORD rideth upon a swift cloud, and shall come into Egypt and the idols of Egypt shall be moved at his presence, and the heart of Egypt shall melt in the midst of it. - Isaiah 19: 1 ( destruction of Egypt - read the entire chapter )

It is written

........and he answered and said, Babylon is fallen, and all the graven images of her gods he hath broken to the ground. Isaiah 21:9

Prophecy against Babylon - is the same Babylon I believe prophesied about in Isaiah 13 and Revelation 18 which is destroyed by fire - ( America )

Then see the prophecy of destruction of Edom ( Dumah ) in Isaiah 21: 11 - 12

And moving on to Saudi Arabia.........

It is written:

And the residue o fthe number of archers, the mighty men of the children of Kedar, shall be diminished for the LORD God of Israel had spoken it. - Isaiah 21: 17 ( this is part of Saudi Arabia and in yet another prophecy it says part of her - the pitch shall burn day and night - speaking of oil on fire - I believe )

And then Jerusalem is cleansed of all idolaters and all who refused to return to the LORD and this is referred to in the prophecy against Jerusalem -

It is written:

For it is the day of trouble and of treading down, and of perplexity by the Lord GOD of hosts in the valley of vision, breaking down the walls and of crying on the mountains. Isaiah 22: 6 ( after this is the time when there be no more of Esaus house abiding in Jerusalem nor will there be Jews who have turned their backs on God to worship strange gods but God shall have his remnant throughout Israel which is why it is time to repent and return to the Lord with our whole hearts )

Then comes the prophecy against Tyre - which is in Isaiah 23 and with that where is the destruction of Iran, People? Show me where it is? You cannot. Here is why.

This all happens BEFORE The Russian led army with Persia ( Iran ) following behind her to march against Israel. Read it for yourselves in Ezekiel 38,39 and see that when the Russian led Islamic army marches against Israel - Israel is described as unwalled villages with no bars on the windows or gates at the doors........ watch this:

And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages, I wil go to them that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates. - Ezekiel 38: 11 ( this is speaking of Israel - she has walls now because she has neighbors - soon she won't have any! There won't be a need for any walls, bars or gates in that day! )

Who shall do this? Russia, Persia, what is left of the Ethiopians, the Libyans and you will notice that the Egyptians, nor the Jordanians, nor the Syrians, Nor the Lebanese, nor the Saudi Arabians, nor the Palestinians nor any of the House of Esau follow behind them in this march against Israel. Why? Because according to the prophecy of Obadiah the House of Esau has already been burnt up like Stubble. Consumed with nothing left.

Look at the line up of nations who march against Israel in that day - only Iran ( Persia ) and the others not detroyed in prior war are going to march against Israel. Look it up. Ezekiel 38: 1 - 6

Then repent for being so wicked as to align yourselves against God and the House of Jacob and the House of Joseph and perhaps He shall have mercy upon you in that day when he sends his judgment against America to destroy it!

REPENT, PEOPLE! WHAT YOU ARE DOING HERE IS UTTERLY WICKED! ISRAEL WILL NOT DESTROY IRAN - IT IS WRITTEN RIGHT HERE IN BIBLE PROPHECY BY HEBREW PROPHETS HOW IT SHALL UNFOLD AND SOME OF YOU ARE DOING THIS ONLY BECAUSE YOU WISH TO CAUSE MORE TROUBLE FOR THE HOUSE OF JACOB AND THE HOUSE OF JOSEPH THAN THEY ALREADY ARE ENDURING! REPENT! REPENT! BECAUSE THE EVIL YOU HAVE PLANNED AGAINST THE HOUSE OF JACOB AND THE HOUSE OF JOSEPH SHALL FALL UPON YOUR OWN HEADS! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE LEFT! TURN FROM YOUR WICKED WAYS AND LIVE!

God does not wish that any should perish but if you continue to provoke the Lord to anger what other choice does he have??! His judgment shall go forth and if you are standing in the way of it? You're done!

- Jeri

Last edited:
Jerusalem is to be parted in 2?

Now why should we agree to that?
There's nothing to agree with. It's not your call. It's not your decision.

East Jerusalem belongs to the indigenous arab population and that's it. Period.

All Israel needs to do, is obey the law and get the fuck off that land.

Israel has two choices, either obey the law, or eventually be forced to.

Like I told you before, we didn't let Hitler keep Poland and we're not going to let you keep land you seized in a war, either.

Hitler had no business in Poland.

Jews do in Israel.

do you know how many Jewish archeological treasures were found underneath "indigenous" Israeli Arab villages?

Or how many Arab houses were bought from Jews before they became the Arab indigenous people out of the blue?

Pfft. PLEEEASE.

East Jerusalem contains some of the holiest sites for Jews. To think that Israel will let Palestinians control those sites is a fuckin pipe dream
It's not your decision. You have no right to decide what goes on land that isn't yours.

At least the Pals would protect those holy sites out of respect, not bulldoze them down so you can build a theme park, like you do to theirs.

What am I talking to you about this for? STFU snowback! Go have a Molsen.

No, I'd be happy to see the Palestinians reclaim their country by sending the zionists back to Europe where they came from.

There is not and has never been a country of Palestine.

Weird, where did the name "Palestine" come from?

I searched old maps one time about2 years ago to find out just where Palestine was, I wondered where they actually had claims.

The only map i could find that mentioned a Palestine was dated somewhere around 300 BC, And it had a country called Syria Palestinia Which had borders close to what Syria has today.

Jews do in Israel.

do you know how many Jewish archeological treasures were found underneath "indigenous" Israeli Arab villages?

Or how many Arab houses were bought from Jews before they became the Arab indigenous people out of the blue?

Pfft. PLEEEASE.
Hitler made up the same bullshit reasons to be there, just like you're doing now.

You cannot hold onto land seized in a war. That has been illegal since the end of WWII.

They don't need a guidance system for the rockets. They know that when they fire in certain degree from a certain location, they hurt certain city.

That is what they tried to do in Cast Lead. and succeeded. They tried to aim to Ashdod port, but thankfully, the rockets hit the sea, not the port itself, since THAT amount of aiming is indeed not possible (yet), but general location they can provide once they learn the technique.
So what your saying is, you have the right to F them in the A and they have no right to defend themselves?

East Jerusalem contains some of the holiest sites for Jews. To think that Israel will let Palestinians control those sites is a fuckin pipe dream
It's not your decision. You have no right to decide what goes on land that isn't yours.

At least the Pals would protect those holy sites out of respect, not bulldoze them down so you can build a theme park, like you do to theirs.

What am I talking to you about this for? STFU snowback! Go have a Molsen.

Well, I do have Israeli citizenship. And you're just mad cause the Dodgers couldn't make it to the world series lololol

Anyway, it IS Israel decision weather they will stay or leave E. Jerusalem , an noNO ONE will eventually force Israel to leave.
The only way to do so would be through conventional warfare.

Not stop fuckin whining like a little child already :boohoo:

So what your saying is, you have the right to F them in the A and they have no right to defend themselves?

What specific actions do you consider defending oneself ???

No, it wasn't the name of a "geographical" region.

Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read the first line

What do YOU think the word Palestine is

Hmmmm, weird. That same Wiki article you cite also says...

"Boundaries of the region have changed throughout history, and were last defined in modern times by the Franco-British boundary agreement (1920) and the Transjordan memorandum of 16 September 1922, during the mandate period.[3] Today, the region comprises the State of Israel and the State of Palestine.[3]"

How do you explain that?

Who is the leader of the State of Palestine? Who was their first leader and when? Do they have a constitution of any sorts? Have they ever had a real government?
No, No one, Never, No.

Jews do in Israel.

Pfft. PLEEEASE.
At the time of the jewish migrations, arabs owned 70% of the land in that area.

If the rockets were a response to the "occupation" they would have been targeted on 'illegal settlements' not southern Israel.
You can't target homemade rockets fired out of the trunk of your car. They have no guidance systems. Which, BTW, is what makes them war crimes.

The occupation came because of the 67 war, in which Israel won even though attacked by Arab neighbors.

No you don't. Your version of history is completly cleansed of any responsibility or accountability for the things Israel has done.

Israel is the only place in the MidEast in which Jews can live normally. We're not going to give up on out motherland. Sorry to disappoint you there.
No one's asking you to give up anything. They're asking you to stop taking what isn't yours.

But you better take a second look at where jews can live normally. Because you got a lot of 25-55 Israeli jews leaving the country, because they don't want to be associated with a nation that has no respect for human rights and international law, but does have racist, apartheid laws codified by the Knesset. The number of jews that can't stand the way you are treating the Palestinian's is growing and it's growing fast.

Accept in your case, you give them reason to hate and it has nothing to do with religion, but everything to do with the things you have done during the occupation.

I don't know which kind of history you're learn, but is certainly not the accurate ones.

It is surprising how many people believe that Israel opened the 67 war by attacking Egyptian aircrafts while they were still on the ground.

It was actually opened when the Egyptians blocked the straits of Tiran by cannons, not allowing any transfer of much needed humanitarian import to be passed into Eilat. They basically cut the cord of Israel's trade relations, which is a war declaration.

By blocking the passage, Egypt was the one opening a war on Israel. Anything Israel did following those events was pure act of self defense.

Here, I gave you a free history lesson.

Say I ain't nice!

What a stupid comparison, comparing Hitler occupying Poland haha

Did Poland attack Germany ?? No, they did not. Was Hitlers occupying of Poland part of a war of self defense ? No

WW2/Holocaust comparisons are for losers

Who is the leader of the State of Palestine? Who was their first leader and when? Do they have a constitution of any sorts? Have they ever had a real government?
No, No one, Never, No.
It doesn't matter what name you call them, there were people living there when the jews migrated into the area. Those people have rights.

Jews do in Israel.

Pfft. PLEEEASE.
At the time of the jewish migrations, arabs owned 70% of the land in that area.

they didn't migrate, they returned.

And like you said, illegal owning isn't really owning:eusa_whistle:

What a stupid comparison, comparing Hitler occupying Poland haha

Did Poland attack Germany ?? No, they did not. Was Hitlers occupying of Poland part of a war of self defense ? No

WW2/Holocaust comparisons are for losers
It's not a stupid comparison, it's the reason there is a law against it now.

I don't know which kind of history you're learn, but is certainly not the accurate ones.

It is surprising how many people believe that Israel opened the 67 war by attacking Egyptian aircrafts while they were still on the ground.

It was actually opened when the Egyptians blocked the straits of Tiran by cannons, not allowing any transfer of much needed humanitarian import to be passed into Eilat. They basically cut the cord of Israel's trade relations, which is a war declaration.

By blocking the passage, Egypt was the one opening a war on Israel. Anything Israel did following those events was pure act of self defense.

Here, I gave you a free history lesson.

Say I ain't nice!

That's the problem with people like loinboy. They are allergic to the truth, like the truth you just presented him

how is it any different from what you've been telling me in all your posts today?:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back